Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aashiqui2 FC15 ab tum hi hoooo (Page 43)

HakunaMatata. IF-Rockerz
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kareena05

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Yes I am enjoying the show but also missing someone...some friends and Food : #AdityaRoyKapoor #IIFA

Wink what does he mean by missing someone ?

I have strted doubting this lady now... She has always got quotes, no proper interview, pics nothing Confused
She also said Adi had a star struck moment when he met Kat... Y would he b star struck when they already hang out so many tyms... Confused

And I am FINALLY on a plane and off on my holiday! It's time for some chutti manaoing!! Woohooo!!!!!

Btw, Adi was in NYC... Is he back??

Me too i doubt too in what ever she says, just few weeks ago she said Aditya Shraddha were just friends and then suddenly she say they are a couple.I think she gets the news just like we do from the media because she's in dubai so how can she know everything...

Don't know if he's back but i wonder where Shraddah went for holiday ?

Shraddha Kapoor Only@ShraddhaKFrench9m

(EN) Shraddha is in Seoul- South Korea now. (FR) Shraddha est actuellement Seoul- Core du sud.

She is in South Korea... Very unusual place for holidaying Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kareena05Swetha-Sai

kareena05 IF-Dazzler
kareena05
kareena05

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Yes I am enjoying the show but also missing someone...some friends and Food : #AdityaRoyKapoor #IIFA

Wink what does he mean by missing someone ?

I have strted doubting this lady now... She has always got quotes, no proper interview, pics nothing Confused
She also said Adi had a star struck moment when he met Kat... Y would he b star struck when they already hang out so many tyms... Confused

And I am FINALLY on a plane and off on my holiday! It's time for some chutti manaoing!! Woohooo!!!!!

Btw, Adi was in NYC... Is he back??

Me too i doubt too in what ever she says, just few weeks ago she said Aditya Shraddha were just friends and then suddenly she say they are a couple.I think she gets the news just like we do from the media because she's in dubai so how can she know everything...

Don't know if he's back but i wonder where Shraddah went for holiday ?

(EN) Shraddha is in Seoul- South Korea now. (FR) Shraddha est actuellement Seoul- Core du sud.

Wow so she went to South Korea...i friend of mine went there and loved it, now she wants to stay there to study...heard nice things about that place...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swetha-Sai

Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Aditya wins Best supporting actor at IIFA Pic 
^ ARK wins Best Supporting Actor Award at IIFA 2014. Party
HakunaMatata. IF-Rockerz
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Wow so she went to South Korea...i friend of mine went there and loved it, now she wants to stay there to study...heard nice things about that place...

Nice yaar... Smile
But no friends r alongwith her... I wonder what her plans are...
Meanwhile Adi is still in NYC...
anitha_s Groupbie
anitha_s
anitha_s

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged

<font color="#0084b4">Shraddha Kapoor Only</font><font color="#66b5d2">@</font><font color="#0084b4">ShraddhaKFrench</font><small><font color="#0084b4" size="2">9m</font></small>

<font color="#003333">She is in South Korea... Very unusual place for holidaying Confused</font>

<font color="#006633">Wow so she went to South Korea...i friend of mine went there and loved it, now she wants to stay there to study...heard nice things about that place...</font>

</div>

<font color="#330033">

Nice yaar... Smile</font>

</em>

<em>
<font color="#330033">But no friends r alongwith her... I wonder what her plans are...</font>
[STRONG]<font color="#330033">Meanwhile Adi is still in NYC...</font>[/STRONG
<div>
omg...aditya is also on vacation and the person who tweeted hasn't disclosed the location...fingers crossed it seoul Embarrassed he must have requested not to tell others

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.

HakunaMatata. IF-Rockerz
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitha_s

omg...aditya is also on vacation and the person who tweeted hasn't disclosed the location...fingers crossed it seoul Embarrassed he must have requested not to tell others

Yeah, Wish he's going to seoul too nd somebody updates us Tongue

But I think dey have chosen such an unusual location coz there might b hardly any indian fans compared to NYC nd all... 
anitha_s Groupbie
anitha_s
anitha_s

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged

<font color="#000066">Yeah, Wish he's going to seoul too nd somebody updates usTongue</font>

<font color="#000066">But I think dey have chosen such an unusual location coz there might b hardly any indian fans compared to NYC nd all...</font>
we can't trust indian fans and just see how that girl tweeted that pic with shraddha...we can't conclude unless someone tweets a selfie with adi in mumbai airport...people are just crazy to click so many selfies my god Shocked
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Yeah, Wish he's going to seoul too nd somebody updates us Tongue

But I think dey have chosen such an unusual location coz there might b hardly any indian fans compared to NYC nd all... 

Shraddha is NOT in Seoul or Korea. She was 'in transit' at the Korean airport which means she changed flight from Korea. The flights go U.S via South Korea. Post her return from Mauritious, Shraddha had mentioned in her Vogue interview that she's planning a NYC holiday. 

And one from the above mentioned friend Isheta who lives in NYC tweeted to Shraddha today hinting that Shraddha is coming to U.S. Also, as per one of the comments on one of the few days old insta post, Shraddha was spotted at an American consulate by a person. 

Both AdiShraddha are in U.S. Maybe in NYC or some undisclosed location, since both are on holiday. Aditya requested this person not to reveal his whereabouts which itself says a lot. Looks like AdiShraddha have carefully planned this holiday. We might not get any updates.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 29 April 2014 at 10:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kareena05Swetha-Sai

Go to top