Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aashiqui2 FC15 ab tum hi hoooo - Page 45

..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

I know thats a total bluff, how can someone stay underwater for so long πŸ˜•

But some articles rightfully said that they had to b underwater for 7 hours whilst they took right amount of breaks in between...

That is, the filming for underwater scene lasted for 7 hours. There's a huge difference but these idiots had to write something that demands attention.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Looks like Adi is back... Someone spotted him in Kolkatta...

But y kolkatta? πŸ˜•

Edited by Saras-Pankhi - 9 years ago
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
.Edited by Saras-Pankhi - 9 years ago
anitha_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

<font color="#000066">Looks like Adi is back... Someone spotted him in Kolkatta...</font>

<font color="#000066">But y kolkatta?πŸ˜•</font>

To escape from prying eyes of mumbai paparazzi...
arnitu254 thumbnail
    really someone spotted him? that means their holiday is overπŸ˜•                                                                                                                     
Edited by arnitu254 - 9 years ago
arnitu254 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Khushi..

THIS! You put it perfectly. Its cuz of Aashiqui2 and Mohit that the song got this much hype. It might grow on you like any other song eventually does but its nothing out of the World.

And chemistry? I wouldn't even use that term. Its just two good looking actors + great visuals that's making the video appear dreamy. Remove those visual effects and the whole video would fall flat on the ground. Next they might show some cheesy scenes but than again it doesn't really matter.

Aashiqui2 didn't have any such visuals, everything in it was very simple & real and still it managed to touch the hearts of the millions.

Absoloutly, khushi ur rightπŸ‘πŸΌ...A2 was magic but sid hesso expression less,πŸ˜’ i feel very jealous/sad when i see adi without shraddha & shraddha without adi lol ...but no compairision with our adishra β€οΈ Magical jodi... but @Khushi  they r really together na? πŸ˜’  i mean sometimes i dont understand πŸ€”
Edited by arnitu254 - 9 years ago
Rajecu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arnitu254

Absoloutly, khushi ur rightπŸ‘πŸΌ...A2 was magic but sid hesso expression less,πŸ˜’ i feel very sad when i see adi without shraddha & shraddha without adi lol ...but no compairision with our adishra β€οΈ Magical jodi... but @Khushi  they r really together na? πŸ˜’  i mean sometimes i dont understand πŸ€”

Where did you read about adi spotted in Kolkata..I searched twitter but couldn't find anything..
I feel the same way sometimes about aidshra too..maybe they just spent two days shopping together...nothing special just like friends...only if they spent the whole stay together then we could think that they are a couple...is there anyway we can know that ...pictures of their stay could help too

anitha_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rajecu

Where did you read about adi spotted in Kolkata..I searched twitter but couldn't find anything..
I feel the same way sometimes about aidshra too..maybe they just spent two days shopping together...nothing special just like friends...only if they spent the whole stay together then we could think that they are a couple...is there anyway we can know that ...pictures of their stay could help too

guys I m already in a very bad mood so please be positive for my sake...in the beginning I too was very very doubtful abt media's speculations but later it changed...why the media would write so many things abt them even though there film released long back and they dont have any movie to promote...inspite of being spotted together so many times,yet no pictures r found...constant media attention can restrain steady relationships and its good as long as they are nt clicked together...no human being would like to reveal since its no way related to their career
..Khushi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arnitu254

Absoloutly, khushi ur rightπŸ‘πŸΌ...A2 was magic but sid hesso expression less,πŸ˜’ i feel very jealous/sad when i see adi without shraddha & shraddha without adi lol ...but no compairision with our adishra β€οΈ Magical jodi... but @Khushi  they r really together na? πŸ˜’  i mean sometimes i dont understand πŸ€”

I know what you mean. Even I go through days when I doubt things but the best way to  overcome those doubtful moments is to believe what your heart says.
..Khushi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rajecu

Ok people, let me start from the starting: There will always be an iota of doubt till they don't admit to their relationship themselves. Shraddha had to go to Boston to meet her friends too so maybe they didn't spend whole of the holiday together but to me them spending even two days shopping together holds a lot of meaning. 'Maybe this', 'maybe that'- there will always be a 'maybe' attached to every news we hear about them but, like I said, to overcome these doubtful moments, follow what your heart really believes. 

Aditya wasn't spotted in Kolkata but even if he was how does it matter? Even Shraddha will return to India tomorrow and obviously they wont come back together.

If you guys want to talk, PM me. We can always discuss things in detail on whatsapp.We already have a group there.