Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: anitha_s

friends ?? U think so πŸ˜‰ ...I wasn't too Impressed with galiyaan but I like the way she overtakes sid's car with royal enfield

Friends is how they'll maintain it in public. 

I wasn't impressed by 'Galliyan' either but Shraddha was simply outstanding!!

She'll be returning to India on the 13th.
Rajecu thumbnail
Thanks Kyushi...Were they together the whole time in US? When will Aditya be back?
Why do they say they are 'just friends' ? What do they worry about?
anitha_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Friends is how they'll maintain it in public.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I wasn't impressed by 'Galliyan' either but Shraddha was simply outstanding!!</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New oman, Times, serif">She'll be returning to India on the 13th.</font>

considering the buzz it created... this was supposed to be a song on par with ' sun raha hai ' ,but its just another ordinary one
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shraddha looks cute in  'Galliyan' clip, the song is ok at first but after listening to it many times you love it

@Kushi thanks for the info  πŸ˜›
anitha_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Friends is how they'll maintain it in public.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I wasn't impressed by 'Galliyan' either but Shraddha was simply outstanding!!</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She'll be returning to India on the 13th.</font>

13th?? Ok...flash news
anitha_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: kareena05

<font color="#0000ff"><font size="2">Shraddha looks cute in</font><font size="2"></font>'Galliyan' clip, the song is ok at first but after listening to it many times you love it</font>

<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">@Kushi thanks for the info πŸ˜›</font>

ya...i too liked it after listening for 6 times but it cannot beat sun raha hai and tum hi ho...had this been in some other movie ,u would rather ignore it as just another song...also diff to imagine sid with shradz in a song which requires palpable chemistry...missing aditya πŸ˜•
Rajecu thumbnail
I agree..I could not see the chemistry between Sid and shraddha.. A tall order to match aditya and Shradfha's chemistry..I guess have to wAit for the movie for that..me too missing Aditya..someone should cast these two again..

The song does grow in u
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sorry to say but the song is not stucking me i hadnt even watched full song the way Tum hi ho gave teaserπŸ˜”
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rajecu

Thanks Kyushi...Were they together the whole time in US? When will Aditya be back?
Why do they say they are 'just friends' ? What do they worry about?

I think Shraddha will visit her friends too so not sure if they'll be together the whole time.

They are young and have a career. Plus its good to keep private life private, not many reveal their relationship in public, so obviously 'close friends', 'really close' etc are the terms to choose.
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitha_s

ya...i too liked it after listening for 6 times but it cannot beat sun raha hai and tum hi ho...had this been in some other movie ,u would rather ignore it as just another song...also diff to imagine sid with shradz in a song which requires palpable chemistry...missing aditya πŸ˜•

THIS! You put it perfectly. Its cuz of Aashiqui2 and Mohit that the song got this much hype. It might grow on you like any other song eventually does but its nothing out of the World.

And chemistry? I wouldn't even use that term. Its just two good looking actors + great visuals that's making the video appear dreamy. Remove those visual effects and the whole video would fall flat on the ground. Next they might show some cheesy scenes but than again it doesn't really matter.

Aashiqui2 didn't have any such visuals, everything in it was very simple & real and still it managed to touch the hearts of the millions.
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 9 years ago