Aashiqui2 FC15 ab tum hi hoooo - Page 41

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There isn't much news cuz they are careful. They went to San Francisco for the holiday but am not sure if they are still holidaying. Shraddha was supposed to go to Boston to meet her University friends so maybe she went alone or Aditya went along. I guess they would return separately after holidaying together.</font>
even if they do, we can hav all updates through our most reliable source called Khushee along with proofs supported by combination of all probabilities...
There is no news about them being back in india though...yes Khushi do some digging to find out the truth..
Originally posted by Rajecu

There is no news about them being back in india though...yes Khushi do some digging to find out the truth..

There's nothing much to dig cuz both are MIA. But Shraddha's song is releasing on the 9th so I feel she'll be back before 9th.
They make such a cute pair. I have seen all their interviews...lot of humor..great chemistry..made for each other...I would like to see current pictures of them together..a hopeless om antic I am..wish they return together and somebody spots them at the airport...that will kinda prove that they were together the seven days they were in US..😉

They make such a cute pair. I have seen all their interviews...lot of humor..great chemistry..made for each other...I would like to see current pictures of them together..a hopeless om antic I am..wish they return together and somebody spots them at the airport...that will kinda prove that they were together the seven days they were in US..😉
I think every member in this FC feel the same way as you are going through right now...i was so eagerly awaiting to hear some news abt these two n was very happy to read adi's interview in TOI on 27th may...then tryst and so on...but I dont think pics r needed 😳
I don't know which interview in TOI? I would love to read it. Could you please let me know.? Also what tryst? I am only now reading all these because I only recently watched ashiqui 2 and started liking these two as a pair. 
Thanks for letting me know about the interview Anitha...found it in google..great interview..still they maintain their relation as friends..I am hoping that miss malini gives us some updates about them ya,..waiting waiting ..
Heard and saw the gailyyan song...beautiful and mesmerizing..can't wait o hear shraddha's unplugged version..she is absolutely gorgeous..reminds me of Madhuri Dixit

Thanks for letting me know about the interview Anitha...found it in google..great interview..still they maintain their relation as friends..I am hoping that miss malini gives us some updates about them ya,..waiting waiting ..
Heard and saw the gailyyan song...beautiful and mesmerizing..can't wait o hear shraddha's unplugged version..she is absolutely gorgeous..reminds me of Madhuri Dixit
friends ?? U think so 😉 ...but I m nt too impressed with galiyaan though I liked the way she rides royal enfield

friends ?? U think so 😉 ...I wasn't too Impressed with galiyaan but I like the way she overtakes sid's car with a royal enfield

friends ?? U think so 😉 ...I wasn't too Impressed with galiyaan but I like the way she overtakes sid's car with royal enfield