Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

Chalo... latest from Malini.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Did Shraddha Kapoor Really Have a Scene With Sidharth Malhotra?

Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor

MissMalini reader asked, "Is it true that Shraddha Kapoor had a scene withSidharth Malhotra on sets of Ek Villain?"

Industrywalla: Well we were the first ones to tell you that there were sparks between these two actors during their Mauritius schedule. Onlookers revealed that off camera Sid and Shraddha would often hang out together with unit members and have parties that went on till early in the morning. Also the fact that they both share an intimate kiss that was okayed in one take says a lot!

Siddharth and Shraddha kiss

We don't know if it's serious affair, but yes there was buzz that boyfriendAditya Roy Kapoor wasn't thrilled to hear about his girlfriend's link up with Sid, who also happens to be his friend!

Who do you think makes the cuter couple though? Aditya - Shraddha or Sidharth - Shraddha? Leave me a comment below!

Remember to leave all your questions for Industrywalla below and he'll verify rumours, dispel PR stunts and get you all the goss exclusively on MissMalini.com, yay!

MissMalini is getting on my nerves ๐Ÿ˜ก why are spreading useless rumours and giving a bad image of Shraddha
anitha_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kareena05

i liked Parineet's first movie after that she keeps repeating herself..kinda became boring...

I hope her movie with Adiyta does well for Aditya's sake...

she should learn that acting means just not screaming
anitha_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: kareena05

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">MissMalini is getting on my nerves๐Ÿ˜กwhy are spreading useless rumours and giving a bad image of Shraddha</font>

she is a jobless woman
anitha_s thumbnail
http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/Shraddha-holidaying-in-the-US-with-Aditya-Roy-Kapur/articleshow/34473346.cms     Khushi now jump with joy...you were right
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitha_s

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/Shraddha-holidaying-in-the-US-with-Aditya-Roy-Kapur/articleshow/34473346.cms     Khushi now jump with joy...you were right

Woww... though v were right, this article shows Adi-Shradz in some other light...

It makes Adi look like a casanova and Shraddha the one who followed him to US 
anitha_s thumbnail

<font color="#000066">Woww... though v were right, this article shows Adi-Shradz in some other light...</font>

<font color="#000066">It makes Adi look like a casanova and Shraddha the one who followed him to US</font>

bad luck that DEI still due for release and they have reported as per previous 'crap'..so we can't help but to take only positives from tis article...may be TOI got a call from aditya chopra to manipulate it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Woww... though v were right, this article shows Adi-Shradz in some other light...

It makes Adi look like a casanova and Shraddha the one who followed him to US 

Nothing wrong if Shraddha followed Aditya to US (though it was all pre-planned I think). Also they just wrote it in spicy manner. Focus on the gist, ignore the rest.
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

Nothing wrong if Shraddha followed Aditya to US (though it was all pre-planned I think). Also they just wrote it in spicy manner. Focus on the gist, ignore the rest.

Yeah, but it sounds like Shraddha followed Adi to US coz of some insecurity...

Anyways lets focus on the bright part, I think they might b asked abt this trip in the further interviews... Would love to hear what stories they r gonna make up to cover it up ๐Ÿ˜†
anitha_s thumbnail

</div>

Yeah, but it sounds like Shraddha followed Adi to US coz of some insecurity...
<div>

Anyways lets focus on the bright part, I think they might b asked abt this trip in the further interviews... Would love to hear what stories they r gonna make up to cover it up ๐Ÿ˜†

As usual aditya gives some vague answer which is nowhere related to the question like how he has done in all other interviews...but shraddha hasn't been asked this question that many times I guess
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Be happy that adishra together having holiday rest go in hell its big thing their films r due and they r showing gestures by showing thumb to balaji for promoting in cheap manner as well as yrf getting babaji ka thullu