Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: kareena05

Any news from these two lovebirds ? ❀️

no 😳
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no news from love birds its actually confirmed both r busy wth each other didn't saw any pic of them wth anyone else it seems they r lost somewhere πŸ€ͺ
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: silla

Oh no news from love birds its actually confirmed both r busy wth each other didn't saw any pic of them wth anyone else it seems they r lost somewhere πŸ€ͺ

Good for them, as long as they are with each other... πŸ˜‰
anitha_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: kareena05

Good for them, as long as they are with each other... πŸ˜‰

BTW its annoying to see the increasing admirers for aditya-sonakshi stardust pics...or did shraddha refused to feature alongside him thinking that it may lead to further speculations 😳 ...???
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitha_s

BTW its annoying to see the increasing admirers for aditya-sonakshi stardust pics...or did shraddha refused to feature alongside him thinking that it may lead to further speculations 😳 ...???

Srsly, I wonder how come nobody thought of doing a photoshoot with Ad-Shradz... the most loved jodi of 2013 πŸ˜•

Adi-Sona do look great together in stills but I doubt the chemistry would b the same in muvis nd all...

HakunaMatata. thumbnail

it would be a disastrous pairing as you have mentioned...aditya's pairing with parineeti is also a big let down

I hope the muvi does justice to their pairing, coz the poster was okayish... Looked like they took a random pic of Adi-Pari nd designed a poster out of it 

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Chalo... latest from Malini.. πŸ˜†

Did Shraddha Kapoor Really Have a Scene With Sidharth Malhotra?

Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor

MissMalini reader asked, "Is it true that Shraddha Kapoor had a scene withSidharth Malhotra on sets of Ek Villain?"

Industrywalla: Well we were the first ones to tell you that there were sparks between these two actors during their Mauritius schedule. Onlookers revealed that off camera Sid and Shraddha would often hang out together with unit members and have parties that went on till early in the morning. Also the fact that they both share an intimate kiss that was okayed in one take says a lot!

Siddharth and Shraddha kiss

We don't know if it's serious affair, but yes there was buzz that boyfriendAditya Roy Kapoor wasn't thrilled to hear about his girlfriend's link up with Sid, who also happens to be his friend!

Who do you think makes the cuter couple though? Aditya - Shraddha or Sidharth - Shraddha? Leave me a comment below!

Remember to leave all your questions for Industrywalla below and he'll verify rumours, dispel PR stunts and get you all the goss exclusively on MissMalini.com, yay!

kareena05 thumbnail

It's just a photo, it annoys me too can't imagine Aditya with someone else BUT for his career it's important he works with everyone...as long as in real life shraddh is with him...

And yes i would love to see a photoshoot of Aditya and Shraddha😳
anitha_s thumbnail

<font color="#660033">I hope the muvi does justice to their pairing, coz the poster was okayish... Looked like they took a random pic of Adi-Pari nd designed a poster out of it</font>

ya its done just for the sake of doin it ...hope it does well though I have never admired parineeti's work (i started watching her last film with Hasee later felt PHASEE...have to tolerate for himEdited by anitha_s - 9 years ago
kareena05 thumbnail

ya its done just for the sake of doin it ...hope it does well though I have never admired parineeti's work (i started watching her last film with Hasee later felt PHASEE...have tolerate for him

i liked Parineet's first movie after that she keeps repeating herself..kinda became boring...

I hope her movie with Adiyta does well for Aditya's sake...