Aashiqui2 FC15 ab tum hi hoooo - Page 34

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by kareena05

Miss J Monica @JaijayArtist  

Yes I am enjoying the show but also missing someone...some friends and Food : #AdityaRoyKapoor #IIFA

😉 what does he mean by missing someone ?

I have strted doubting this lady now... She has always got quotes, no proper interview, pics nothing ðŸ˜•
She also said Adi had a star struck moment when he met Kat... Y would he b star struck when they already hang out so many tyms... ðŸ˜•

Shraddha Kapoor @ShraddhaKapoor  

And I am FINALLY on a plane and off on my holiday! It's time for some chutti manaoing!! Woohooo!!!!!

Btw, Adi was in NYC... Is he back??

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

I have strted doubting this lady now... She has always got quotes, no proper interview, pics nothing ðŸ˜•
She also said Adi had a star struck moment when he met Kat... Y would he b star struck when they already hang out so many tyms... ðŸ˜•

Shraddha Kapoor @ShraddhaKapoor  

And I am FINALLY on a plane and off on my holiday! It's time for some chutti manaoing!! Woohooo!!!!!

Btw, Adi was in NYC... Is he back??

Me too i doubt too in what ever she says, just few weeks ago she said Aditya Shraddha were just friends and then suddenly she say they are a couple.I think she gets the news just like we do from the media because she's in dubai so how can she know everything...

Don't know if he's back but i wonder where Shraddah went for holiday ?

Me too i doubt too in what ever she says, just few weeks ago she said Aditya Shraddha were just friends and then suddenly she say they are a couple.I think she gets the news just like we do from the media because she's in dubai so how can she know everything...

Don't know if he's back but i wonder where Shraddah went for holiday ?

Shraddha Kapoor Only@ShraddhaKFrench

(EN) Shraddha is in Seoul- South Korea now. (FR) Shraddha est actuellement Seoul- Core du sud.

She is in South Korea... Very unusual place for holidaying Confused

Shraddha Kapoor Only@ShraddhaKFrench

(EN) Shraddha is in Seoul- South Korea now. (FR) Shraddha est actuellement Seoul- Core du sud.

She is in South Korea... Very unusual place for holidaying 😕

Wow so she went to South Korea...i friend of mine went there and loved it, now she wants to stay there to study...heard nice things about that place...
Aditya wins Best supporting actor at IIFA Pic 
^ ARK wins Best Supporting Actor Award at IIFA 2014. ðŸ¥³

Wow so she went to South Korea...i friend of mine went there and loved it, now she wants to stay there to study...heard nice things about that place...

Nice yaar... 😊
But no friends r alongwith her... I wonder what her plans are...
Meanwhile Adi is still in NYC...

</div>

<font color="#330033">

Nice yaar... 😊</font>

</em>

<em>
<font color="#330033">But no friends r alongwith her... I wonder what her plans are...</font>
[STRONG]<font color="#330033">Meanwhile Adi is still in NYC...</font>[/STRONG
<div>
omg...aditya is also on vacation and the person who tweeted hasn't disclosed the location...fingers crossed it seoul 😳 he must have requested not to tell others
Originally posted by anitha_s

omg...aditya is also on vacation and the person who tweeted hasn't disclosed the location...fingers crossed it seoul 😳 he must have requested not to tell others

Yeah, Wish he's going to seoul too nd somebody updates us ðŸ˜›

But I think dey have chosen such an unusual location coz there might b hardly any indian fans compared to NYC nd all... 

<font color="#000066">Yeah, Wish he's going to seoul too nd somebody updates us😛</font>

<font color="#000066">But I think dey have chosen such an unusual location coz there might b hardly any indian fans compared to NYC nd all...</font>
we can't trust indian fans and just see how that girl tweeted that pic with shraddha...we can't conclude unless someone tweets a selfie with adi in mumbai airport...people are just crazy to click so many selfies my god 😲

Yeah, Wish he's going to seoul too nd somebody updates us ðŸ˜›

But I think dey have chosen such an unusual location coz there might b hardly any indian fans compared to NYC nd all... 

Shraddha is NOT in Seoul or Korea. She was 'in transit' at the Korean airport which means she changed flight from Korea. The flights go U.S via South Korea. Post her return from Mauritious, Shraddha had mentioned in her Vogue interview that she's planning a NYC holiday. 

And one from the above mentioned friend Isheta who lives in NYC tweeted to Shraddha today hinting that Shraddha is coming to U.S. Also, as per one of the comments on one of the few days old insta post, Shraddha was spotted at an American consulate by a person. 

Both AdiShraddha are in U.S. Maybe in NYC or some undisclosed location, since both are on holiday. Aditya requested this person not to reveal his whereabouts which itself says a lot. Looks like AdiShraddha have carefully planned this holiday. We might not get any updates.
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 9 years ago