Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aashiqui2 FC15 ab tum hi hoooo - Page 33

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
We know what they did last night

Varun Dhawan rang in his 27th birthday with a boisterous house party which included his Bolly gang

Vickey Lalwani @timesgroup.com TWEETS @_ MumbaiMirror

Last night,Varun Dhawan was in high spirits.David Dhawans younger son brought in his 27th birthday dancing away with Ranbir Kapoor,Alia Bhatt,Arjun Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur at his Juhu residence.Aditya's love interest Shraddha Kapoor had also been invited.The party began around 11 pm.As the hours passed,the celebrations grew more boisterous.A source told Mirror,Varun had no plans to host a birthday bash.But on Tuesday,a couple of his school friends suggested that they should get together at his house and he immediately agreed. Added the source,Varun and his elder brother Rohit made all the arrangments.They put together an assortment of cusines.It wasnt easy but Varun managed to pull this off while shooting for Karan Johars Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. Of late,Varun has been in a happy space.A few days back,at a party organised to celebrate the success of Main Tera Hero at Ekta Kapoors bungalow,Varun,Arjun Kapoor and Rohit had thrown caution to the wind and taken off their shirts to groove to hit Bollywood numbers.

Adi was definitely there... Looks like dey r not sure abt Shraddha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Nitasha @Nitasha22  

Also on our flight #AdityaRoyKapoor @IIFA

So finally Adi attending the last awards show... 😃 Only if Shraddha would have attended too 😒

anitha_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

Nitasha@Nitasha22<small></small>

So finally Adi attending the last awards show... 😃 Only if Shraddha would have attended too 😒

whenever we thought they might...they didn't and now he is attending iifa without her...shraddha also tweeted that she wont b attending 😕
anitha_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nitasha@Nitasha22<small></small>

whenever we thought they might...they didn't and now he is attending iifa without her...shraddha also tweeted that she wont b attending...so disappointment again
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anitha_s

whenever we thought they might...they didn't and now he is attending iifa without her...shraddha also tweeted that she wont b attending...so disappointment again

I think yrf wants Aditya to promote his upcoiming film with Parineeti...

I wish Shraddha had been their too
kareena05 thumbnail

This is soo fun interview must watch 😉😆

Shraddha Kapoor, Shakti & Siddhanth go funny on Freaky Fridays |

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kareena05

This is soo fun interview must watch 😉😆

Shraddha Kapoor, Shakti & Siddhanth go funny on Freaky Fridays |

I know it was really funny... Shakti is funny in real life.. Siddhanth as well...

When he said he threw Dandiya on Shraddha's head 😆
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kareena05

I think yrf wants Aditya to promote his upcoiming film with Parineeti...

I wish Shraddha had been their too

Right...

Dawat-e-Ishq poster came out today and considering Adi nd Pari had no reason to be at IIFA, dey must b der for muvi promotion only...
kareena05 thumbnail

I know it was really funny... Shakti is funny in real life.. Siddhanth as well...

When he said he threw Dandiya on Shraddha's head 😆

Yes there father sounds much more fun than them 😆 and Shraddha was a good student 👏 with good marks...waiting for next episode
kareena05 thumbnail
Miss J Monica @JaijayArtist  

Yes I am enjoying the show but also missing someone...some friends and Food : #AdityaRoyKapoor #IIFA

😉 what does he mean by missing someone ?