Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Is this off screen or Onscreen ??

They look so good together 😳
Edited by .Nivedita. - 10 years ago
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Miss J Monica @JaijayArtist  

#ShraddhaKapoor is upset about false link-up rumours of Special friend #AdityaRoyKapoor & #ParineetiChopra

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Instead of releasing the trailer, YRF is sticking to its dirty "link-up" tactict to create buzz for d movie...

M really worried for Dawat-e-Ishq now... 

Aditya Roy Kapur and Parineeti Chopra more than 'Just Friends'?

March 25, 2014 Bollywoodinsider 1449 reads 26 comments 

The two newbies of B-town were spotted at an eatery in suburban Mumbai. Aditya Roy Kapur and Parineeti Chopra tried their best to look like on a casual outing. However, onlookers could not ignore the sparks of chemistry that were flying about.

Buzz is that the twosome grew close while shooting for Habib Faisal's next film. The crew, who noticed everything, kept mum as speculations carried on.

A source hinted on the news being true, saying, "Aditya is quite a ladies man. He remains friends with Shraddha. She is also known to be missing him. But she is keeping mum. "

Currently though, Adi and Pari have been spotted dining out together, and also taking cozy coffee breaks. Clearly, Aditya is turning out to be Bollywood's next big ladies man! And Parineeti is finally letting go of her squeaky clean image.

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

Yeah but let's not blame Malini. She's just doing some PR work for Balaji. Its Balaji who wants to literally shove Sid-Shraddha down our throats and its gradually doing that.

I know... But there are some subtle ways to do dat... the previous article was a nightmare... 🤢
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One month left for the 1st anniversary of the movie"Aashiqui 2" released on 26th april 2013, who made us fall in love with Rahul❤️Aarohi and introduced us to the handsome, gorgeous, talented  Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor

So sorry no mood about these rubbish rumours...😡
Edited by kareena05 - 10 years ago
anitha_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kareena05

<font size="2">One month left for the 1st anniversary of the movie<font color="#ff00ff"> "Aashiqui 2"</font> released on 25th april 2013, who made us fall in love with Rahul❤️Aarohi and introduced us to the handsome, gorgeous, talented <font color="#9900cc">Aditya Roy Kapur andShraddha Kapoor</font></font>

<font size="2">
</font>

<font size="2">So sorry no mood about these rubbish rumours...😡</font>

ahhh those days when I didnt even know abt them...was so desperate to read the review on april 27th(hadn't watched the trailer) and read it again and again...shraddha's interview in TOI then mohit's int on the next day...aditya's interview on may 27th...how time fly
kareena05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitha_s

ahhh those days when I didnt even know abt them...was so desperate to read the review on april 27th(hadn't watched the trailer) and read it again and again...shraddha's interview in TOI then mohit's int on the next day...aditya's interview on may 27th...how time fly

Oops it was released on 26 😳...And yes this fanclub was getting crazy i remember ...
anitha_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kareena05

Oops it was released on 26😳...And yes this fanclub was getting crazy i remember ...

I read it on 27th april in TOI...wasn't that desperate to read online review just lik how I didnt bother to read DHOOM3 OR RAMLEELA OR CHEN EXPRESS 😉
kareena05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitha_s

I read it on 27th april in TOI...wasn't that desperate to read online review just lik how I didnt bother to read DHOOM3 OR RAMLEELA OR CHEN EXPRESS 😉

Lol, i get u. Me too i was never soo excited about the reviews of a movie before as i was for Aashiqui2...
Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/entertainment/bollywood/Shraddha-Aditya-are-still-together/articleshow/32747616.cms