Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aashiqui2 FC15 ab tum hi hoooo - Page 22

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kareena05

Dump news...😡  and i guess it's just the beginning of such false rumours, the YRF way of promoting their movies🤢

Anyways i guess Parineeti knows Shraddha through someone ðŸ˜³...she wished her on her birthday on twitter...

Parineeti Chopra @ParineetiChopra  

Happy happy bday @ShraddhaKapoor !! May you have an awesome year ahead :D

Srsly, YRF is the worst... Clearly they think linkups is the only way to pull crowd for a muvi... ðŸ¤¢

nd yeah if dat was d case, Pari wouldnt have been so sweet to her nd wished her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kareena05

Dump news...😡  and i guess it's just the beginning of such false rumours, the YRF way of promoting their movies🤢

Anyways i guess Parineeti knows Shraddha through someone ðŸ˜³...she wished her on her birthday on twitter...

Parineeti Chopra @ParineetiChopra  

Happy happy bday @ShraddhaKapoor !! May you have an awesome year ahead :D

Aditya and Parineeti were filming in Lukhnow on Shraddha's birthday so I guess Pari found out about her birthday via someone ðŸ˜‰
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Khushi..

Aditya and Parineeti were filming in Lukhnow on Shraddha's birthday so I guess Pari found out about her birthday via someone ðŸ˜‰

Yeah... even Anupam Kher wished her...
..Khushi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

Yeah... even Anupam Kher wished her...

Sweet. Aditya the blabber mouth ðŸ˜†
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
The Truth About the Parineeti Chopra-Aditya Roy Kapur-Shraddha Kapoor Love Triangle'

Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor

Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor

You've been reading in the papers recently about Aditya Roy Kapur and Parineeti Chopras growing closeness, after working on the Habib Faisal film Daawat-E-Ishq together. So when MissMalini reader Sandhya asked about what's really happening, we dropped Industrywalla a message and here's what he responded saying.

Industrywalla says: I did some checking and here's what it seems at this point: Aditya and Shraddha Kapoor are still together, but Parineeti is definitely bonding with ARK. However, I am not sure if these news reports are genuine or the usual link-up strategy that PR representatives go for when a new pair is cast! After all, Shahid Kapoor is infamous for being linked up with every female co-star he's worked with... ever wondered why?!

Parineeti Chopra

As of now, Pari and Adi are good friends and both share a common interest in world cinema and therefore are often heard exchanging notes. But, I am told there's no real reason for Shraddha to worry as of now.

anitha_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He has even gifted her a PRADA BAG...These rumours will only make their relationship even more stronger...these crap rumours r made for neutral audience and for people who like only aditya or shraddha but sad that even a reputed tabloid like TOI has reported it which gaveus some intresting news stories just few months ago...
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Malini is being careful and not calling it a PR straightway. I think they need to keep it things concealed for the sake of the movie.

Its the second time in row that a clarification came. Does anyone think this is Shraddha's way of responding to the TOI article ðŸ¤£
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 10 years ago
..Khushi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anitha_s

He has even gifted her a PRADA BAG...These rumours will only make their relationship even more stronger...these crap rumours r made for neutral audience and for people who like only aditya or shraddha but sad that even a reputed tabloid like TOI has reported it which gaveus some intresting news stories just few months ago...

TOI, even though reputed, is highly PR controlled. You wouldn't want to take anything they write to the face value, unless there are other reliable sources backing it up.
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 10 years ago
anitha_s thumbnail
Thanks for posting it dearie...missmalini's updates r genuine to some extent ...first of all I hate chatter box parineeti chopra but hope all goes well
anitha_s thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Khushi..

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Malini is being careful and not calling it a PR straightway. I think they need to keep it things concealed for the sake of the movie.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Its the second time in row that a clarification came. Does anyone think this is Shraddha's way of responding to the TOI article🤣</font>

That too after kwk everything is quite clear which has made YRF resort to such unfair and not so beleivable tactics and we should neither believe missmalini's reports completely which wrote some crap abt adi n rhea