Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

SIDHARTH TAKES THE PLUNGE

The actor is taking scuba diving classes to match strokes with certified diver Shraddha Kapoor

Roshmila.Bhattacharya @timesgroup.com TWEETS @_ MumbaiMirror

On March 8,Sidharth Malhotra announced that the Mauritius leg of The Villain had flagged off with a shoot next to a serene waterfall.His co-star Shraddha Kapoor followed him,expressing her excitement at shooting for the Mohit Suri film in the island country.What the duo didnt tell the world is that they were going to be exploring the water world too.
Sidharth loves the beach and spends a fortune renting out a sea-facing apartment in Mumbai.But he got the goose bumps when the mention of an under-water sequence was made as the Delhi native had never tried his hand at diving before.
But he had to take the plunge,literally,and learn the ropes,or rather the strokes,of scuba diving in Mauritius.
It wasnt easy but Shraddha was around to soothe his frayed nerves.Despite her porcelain doll looks,the actor is an adventure sports junkie who is a certified scuba diver.
But while her hero learned the basics,she decided not only to keep him company but also do a refresher course.
I am a licensed scuba diver but I trained with Sidharth to revise my skills.It is a lovely experience to swim with the fishes, Shraddha admitted.
Meanwhile,Sidharth has taken to water like a fish and the duo are now waiting to shoot the actual sequence.

HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Shraddha Kapoor makes her spot boy's birthday special

Co-incidentally the young actress' spot boy, Raju shares his birthday with her.

Shraddha Kapoor makes her spot boy's birthday special. Co-incidentally the young actress' spot boy, Raju shares his birthday with her. Shraddha celebrates it with him on the sets of The Villain. Raju has been with her for a very long time now and Shraddha treats her staff like her extended family. They celebrated their birthday together on the sets of The Villain by cutting the cake. Shraddha ensured that even Raju cut the cake and felt special.

Shraddha Kapoor had a complete birthday this year. The actress did everything that she loved on the special day. Her day started with shooting with one of her favourite directors, Mohit Suri, who was also the director of the big hit she delivered last year, Aashiqui 2. The pretty young actress also got a surprise from her sister who flew down from Delhi especially to meet her on her birthday. Shraddha Kapoor also received a lot of personalized gifts from her fans along with letters wishing her on her special day. After completing the shoot, she had a special dinner planned with her family and friends and post that the actress went to bring in her best friend's birthday. In short, the actress had a complete birthday doing exactly what she likes and with the people she likes.

When contacted Shraddha, she said, "My team is like my family to me. Raju and I share the same birthday and it was a working one for both us. We had a small celebration on sets."

Shraddha Kapoor is currently shooting for The Villain and Haider.

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Mid day blind item : Looks like they are talking about Adi and Parineeti ðŸ˜•

..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

Mid day blind item : Looks like they are talking about Adi and Parineeti ðŸ˜•

If it's hinting at Aditya-Pari (which I think it is) than YRF is going too far with its PR. Oh well, with the kind of craze AdiShraddha have got, especially after KWK, it's no surprise that YRF is deploying all the ugly gimmicks possible.
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 10 years ago
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If it's hinting at Aditya-Pari (which I think it is) than YRF is going too far with its PR. Oh well, with the kind of craze AdiShraddha have got, especially after KWK, it's no surprise that YRF is deploying all the ugly gimmicks possible.</font>

Exactly YRF is known for their ugly promotions and after the KWK they are trying to bring the attention towards Aditya Pari... 😡 so I'm not surprised...to this made up story by their PR
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOlll YRF cabn go stoop Low after all after KWK episode of adishra things are quite clear😆😆😆 so their planning was chopped which they spreaded earlier also well let them do so who cares LOl..and regarding shraddha i know it wont effcet their relationship😛😛 after all True Love Stay Forever😊
kareena05 thumbnail

Behind the scenes photoshoot video for FEMINA (Shraddha Kapoor)

anitha_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[URL=http://www.timesofindia.com/Entertainment/Hindi/Bollywood/News-Interviews/Shraddha-Aditya-Parineeti-triangle-mystifies/articleshow/32197735.cms][/URL]     One more crap 😡 Edited by anitha_s - 10 years ago
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anitha_s

[URL=http://www.timesofindia.com/Entertainment/Hindi/Bollywood/News-Interviews/Shraddha-Aditya-Parineeti-triangle-mystifies/articleshow/32197735.cms][/URL]     One more crap 😡

Crap like this will keep coming till few days after DEI release. Try to ignore it from now onwards.
kareena05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitha_s

[URL=http://www.timesofindia.com/Entertainment/Hindi/Bollywood/News-Interviews/Shraddha-Aditya-Parineeti-triangle-mystifies/articleshow/32197735.cms][/URL]     One more crap 😡

Dump news...😡  and i guess it's just the beginning of such false rumours, the YRF way of promoting their movies🤢

Anyways i guess Parineeti knows Shraddha through someone ðŸ˜³...she wished her on her birthday on twitter...

Parineeti Chopra @ParineetiChopra  

Happy happy bday @ShraddhaKapoor !! May you have an awesome year ahead :D