Posted: 10 years ago
The following KWK episodes to be aired apart from Aditya & Shraddha are:
Freida Pinto And Nargis Fakhri
Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla
Kajol and Ayan Mukherjee
Parineeti Chopra and Alia Bhat (again)
Sonam and Anil Kapoor
Farah Khan and AB (this week)

There may be others that I dont know of like I was suprised that Emraan Hashmi and Mahesh Bhatt had a KWK episode as no pics were released. Katrina Kaif hasn't had an ep yet either. 

I thought Aditya Shraddha would be aired this week too but looks like we'll have to keep on waiting.. ðŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Now this sucks why the hell that alia butt plastic girl is again on KWK 😡😡
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

This Valentine's Day say it with "Aashiqui 2". We present to you a special video clip made for our fans to celebrate this season of love.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ai5qSPYzu0Q[/YOUTUBE]

HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Aditya will miss staying at home

Feb 13, 2014 - Natasha Coutinho

It appears that Aditya Roy Kapur is rather attached to his pad. The actor, who will soon be heading back to Lucknow to complete the shoot of his upcoming film Dawat-e-Ishq, admits that he will really miss being at his Bandra home. But it's not comforts like home-cooked food that Aditya is talking about. What he says he will really miss is the fabulous view of the sea at sunset from his home.

A close friend of the actor says, "Aditya has a perfect sundown view from his Carter Road apartment. The place is so beautiful that it often ends up being a meeting place for his friends. In fact, a majority of his friends from the industry make sure to drop in during evenings to catch a glimpse of the sunset. It also turns out to be a good catching up session with his buddies."

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Adi's Valentine's day plan ðŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=K5PU30Vr7Nc[/YOUTUBE]
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Arjun taks abt Adi... @10:02
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-fdcEKYe_CA[/YOUTUBE]
silla thumbnail
Guys according to my cus adishra episode of KWK is next week can someone plzz  confirm it
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: silla

Guys according to my cus adishra episode of KWK is next week can someone plzz  confirm it

I m not keeping my hopes high this tym silla... coz madhuri nd juhi's promo is already out, so mayb they will b coming nxt week... :(
silla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

I m not keeping my hopes high this tym silla... coz madhuri nd juhi's promo is already out, so mayb they will b coming nxt week... :(

😡😡u knw what m scared of one thing my cusn told in last season of KWK they cancelled epi of shahrukh n hrithik