Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Shraddha, Aditya at screening of film

By The Hitlist Team|Posted 08:16:47 AM
 76 0 72 0 0

Shraddha Kapoor took time out for Sidharth Malhotra, co-star of her film, 'The Villain'.

Aditya Roy Kapur

The actress flew down from Kashmir where she is shooting for Vishal Bharadwaj's 'Haider' to attend the trial of Sidharth's film 'Hasee Toh Phasee' besides flying off to Dubai for a photo shoot.

Shraddha Kapoor

Interestingly, Shraddha was spotted at the screening with beau Aditya Roy Kapur who arrived on a bike. A birdie found her looking tired and though the two did not arrive together at the venue, they were spotted during the screening. Hmmm...

- See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/shraddha-aditya-at-screening-of-film/15071036#sthash.fqYOgv5c.dpuf
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
when will kwk epi air m tired of waiting😒
anitha_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: silla

I m feeling like going to an astrolger and ask when there episode is will air? It was quite annoying to know that anushka's will be the upcoming one...she shot for it just 3weeks back I guess
anitha_s thumbnail

I m feeling like going to an astrolger and ask when there episode will air? It was quite annoying to know that anushka's will be the upcoming one...she shot for it just 3weeks back I guess
silla thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitha_s

I m feeling like going to an astrolger and ask when there episode is will air? It was quite annoying to know that anushka's will be the upcoming one...she shot for it just 3weeks back I guess

why mann what the hell😡😡 even that stupid aaliya again went ðŸ¤¢
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

why mann what the hell😡😡 even that stupid aaliya again went ðŸ¤¢

I guess it should be next week... As its close to valentine's day nd its d only logical explanation for delaying it so badly...
I hope they do telecast it this tym ðŸ˜¡
anitha_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

I guess it should be next week... As its close to valentine's day nd its d only logical explanation for delaying it so badly...
I hope they do telecast it this tym😡

logically it is correct..if it is slated to be a valentines episode then it should be on 14th 😉 ..but its a friday 😕 ...hope they are not going to air madhuri and juhi or the latest farah khan's one...
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anitha_s

logically it is correct..if it is slated to be a valentines episode then it should be on 14th 😉 ..but its a friday 😕 ...hope they are not going to air madhuri and juhi or the latest farah khan's one...

Their's should be on the 16th of February. I think Kjo might want to generate unnecessary hype via the promos before V-Day ðŸ¥±
anitha_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

I hope they do telecast it this tym😡

how awesome it would be if aashiqui2 was slated for a valentines release of 2014 ...btw ur pics of music launch are really cute n adorable
silla thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

Their's should be on the 16th of February. I think Kjo might want to generate unnecessary hype via the promos before V-Day ðŸ¥±

😳😳😳i wishhh atleast it comes on 16th feb