Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
breathe breathe breathe.😆 Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 10 years ago
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

the editing dept needs to be whacked hard..yesterday and today episode such glaring difference...the jashn was shot last week and jo and ja scenes of yesterday was shot this weekend...hence yesterday Jalal loved being touched by her and today he did not want to be touched by her lol

He is actually playing a touch me, touch me not game with Jodha. He enjoys teel malish and smirks and is happy when she hugged her, but when drunk he pushes her when she comes near him. He is a confused soul and so are we now😕 I really don't know what is in his mind.
Pals2411 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

breathe breathe breathe.😆

Breathing exercises are good for overall wellbeing 😆😆😆😉
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pals2411

He is actually playing a touch me, touch me not game with Jodha. He enjoys teel malish and smirks and is happy when she hugged her, but when drunk he pushes her when she comes near him. He is a confused soul and so are we now😕 I really don't know what is in his mind.

Even i want to know does he enjoy it when Jo touches him or no? I'm confused too ðŸ˜•
Pals2411 thumbnail

Even i want to know does he enjoy it when Jo touches him or no? I'm confused too ðŸ˜•

Actually deep inside he craves for her, wants her, likes her, is attracted to her and hence loves the care and affection she showers on him. But he is not able to forget the rejection, which is still in his mind. Hence the touch me, touch me not situation. But this is actually confusing us big time. Confused