Precap, 7/1 (Page 24)

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Originally posted by poulomi12

sunny's mention of poor editing reminds me,who else finds that mirror effect lights they use in Benazir's scenes annoying? Its very disturbing to the eyes. DIsco lights jaise on off hota rehta hai Geek

Ah! I was just about to say that!LOL Took words right out of my mouth!LOL  

I have said it before and i will say it again... screenplay and cinematography is the worst in JA! 
Now I am also starting to find the direction sloppy.

I have a weird theory. The entire crew has gone on vacation. And Kekta maiyya has sent her saas bahu shows ke karyakarta to do the kaam Sleepy

You know Dish.. 

Suddenly a LOT makes sense ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sun29

sunny's mention of poor editing reminds me,who else finds that mirror effect lights they use in Benazir's scenes annoying? Its very disturbing to the eyes. DIsco lights jaise on off hota rehta hai Geek

everything about that benazir is a big big let down from her character to her costume to her poison girl crap to her snake love to her dance...it is vulgar ..first and foremost she needs to urgently wear some clothes LOL and secondly she needs to stop rubbing her hands over Jalal it is not even seductive...i really want to meet that mahaan aatma who thought of this character LOL

I wouldn't even clal it dance. It was twisting and turning at odd angles LOL Such a turn off. I dont rememba the last time any character annoyed me this much. This,I say,when I was one of those few ppl who seemed to be very neutral about her entry. Now,I just want her to go asap

I was jumping up & down the day I read she is entering as a "seductress"ROFL
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prejudiced

Originally posted by sun29

the editing dept needs to be whacked hard..yesterday and today episode such glaring difference...the jashn was shot last week and jo and ja scenes of yesterday was shot this weekend...hence yesterday Jalal loved being touched by her and today he did not want to be touched by her lol

Exactly my point. Why did he go and get her to do his head mallish and enjoy a free head massage lying on her lap?
If he was so hurt and couldn't bear her touch>

You know.. I think maybe they were trying to show that it was the liquor?

I think as soon as he ingests alocohol he immediately flashbacks to & starts thinking over that night. The anger is still there..

Our bodies have memories. They tend to react if you put them in the same set of circumstances that elicit extreme emotion/traumatic.

Oh nonono but this is EKTA. Nonono. NO LOGIC! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petrichorr

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jodah

jalal expressions were like something cooking in his mind LOL

I got the same feeling! LOLLOL

He's probably bemused & amused.. 

After-all, Shivani & Jodha are REAL SISTERS..ROFL
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi003

you know guys,I have a feeling that the key members of the cvs have left the show and may be due to the director..yes he is very bossy,want to run people as per his wish, and who raises voice makes his/her life hell on the set, it happened with 90 crew members of JA, and again with Ankita..what ekta forgets that only a good director can't run a show single-handedly, a show is a mass venture, everyone contributes to it equally,why to compromise with such a dir over so many losses..:->

Don't get me started on this man. He is quite a monster.

CHUCK HIM OUT!! Angry

You maybe right Pallo.
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I think the hug scene from yesterday was added there to shut the fans people up from the calls, and Jalal acting like see saw with Jalal is due to this. I think the main crew might be on leave or something , hence the editors have just puzzled together whatever episode made sense to them. Jalal is waiting for a chance to catch her red handed. Let's see what happens.ErmmI am giving this show a week, if some kind of story line is not redeemed i am quitting the show and the forum altogether. So, this week is either make it or break it.Stern SmileI am so sad to say this b/c had finally found a show after three years to watch which had me hooked,and i finally had shipped leads after a long time.D'oh
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

I think the hug scene from yesterday was added there to shut the fans people up from the calls, and Jalal acting like see saw with Jalal is due to this. I think the main crew might be on leave or something , hence the editors have just puzzled together whatever episode made sense to them. Jalal is waiting for a chance to catch her red handed. Let's see what happens.ErmmI am giving this show a week, if some kind of story line is not redeemed i am quitting the show and the forum altogether. So, this week is either make it or break it.Stern SmileI am so sad to say this b/c had finally found a show after three years to watch which had me hooked,and i finally had shipped leads after a long time.D'oh

Nooo! You can't go.  Hug

You are my Kabootar! 
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
breathe breathe breathe.LOL

Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 07 January 2014 at 9:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411Mallika-E-Bhais

Go to top