India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Precap, 7/1 (Page 16)

aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
is this the spoiler we got...jalal will make out with benzy thinking she is jodha or does that come later.

Pals2411 IF-Rockerz
Pals2411
Pals2411

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi003

Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Originally posted by poulomi12

I have a question... 
We wanted exotic dance from Benzy... and all she did was some sloppy hand movement.LOL

She danced badly LOL

Exotic enough LOL

she was scared if she moves too much her strings of clothing may all fall down ...i was waiting arre  abhi girega ROFL...

she was supposed to seduce and bite him ..free ka face massage de rahi thiLOL

face massage..ROFLROFL..and here I was expecting to see some sexy umrao jaan type dance moves..D'oh
that was hilariousROFL by the way even jalal gave her a hand massageCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika-E-Bhais

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged

I have a question... 
We wanted exotic dance from Benzy... and all she did was some sloppy hand movement.LOL

She danced badly LOL

Exotic enough LOL

she was scared if she moves too much her strings of clothing may all fall down ...i was waiting arre  abhi girega ROFL...

face massage..ROFLROFL..and here I was expecting to see some sexy umrao jaan type dance moves..D'oh

exactly ..what Ek needed was a umrao jaan or chandramukhi type courtesan or dancer ...who had a dignified presence ..not this skimpily clothed benazir who is yikes...

now jallu will say sorry for pushing her and she will use this opportunity for another night with him right in front of jodhaLOLLOL...and if he again imagines jodha she may just smash a vase on his head forgetting she is poison girl LOLLOL

and maham anga..man..the lady..I bet she never missed the first few minutes of Jalal's every SR with her wives, if not the full night..WinkLOLLOL..

She's kinky like that..

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi003Pals2411

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Jodha ready for another 'woh mughal' in her precious Rajvanshi family???Shocked  Wonders never cease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And nobody cared to ask poor Shivaani.

Bhag Shivani Bhaag is going to strain Jo-Ja relationship further. He is going to call it another dhakka by the Ameri girls.Confused

Yeh Jalaal budhdhu hamesha apni saaliyon ka nikaah karvate karvate apna haath jalaatha rehtha hai.Cry

Bhaag Shivani Bhaag ROFL, awesome, San!

No he wont.. He'll side with Shivani & tell Jodha he knows what it feels like when you aren't united with the one you love Cry. Wait for it

How will Jallu? He didn't approve Salim-Anarkali match in future either. He wouldn't approve royalty-commoner alliance .He is rutba conscious and wouldn't have a kangiman for a rishtedaar. 
He would consider it Mughal saltanat ke shaan ke khilaaf.

Why, women's rights activist Jodha Begum herself will not approve.  Rajput maryada ke virudha. Bapusa cannot go back on his vachan( the scary wordShocked)

Poor Shivaani Cry But why didn't the goose run away from Amer itself. Why does she have to implicate niraparadh nirdosh Jalal in all these?Angry These Ameri girls never let him live in peace.Cry

It's a conspiracy I am telling you. They've allied with Abu Mali since the start & the PLAN is to slowly.. day by day.. Eat away Jalal's brains. Angry

pallavi003

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
BTW Tripti, Sandhya, Sun, lashy, prejudiced et al -

Dont you think that a Jalal who remembers Jodha pushing him when he was dead drunk did not remember his own pushing someone in a similar state??? Did it not seem fishy when he denied any knowledge of said incident to MA???

What the hell are the writers doing???

And Why the hell are they getting paid for dishing out rubbish???

Edited by adianasr - 07 January 2014 at 9:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi003Pals2411Mallika-E-Bhais

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

I have a question... 

She danced badly LOL

Exotic enough LOL

exactly ..what Ek needed was a umrao jaan or chandramukhi type courtesan or dancer ...who had a dignified presence ..not this skimpily clothed benazir who is yikes...

now jallu will say sorry for pushing her and she will use this opportunity for another night with him right in front of jodhaLOLLOL...and if he again imagines jodha she may just smash a vase on his head forgetting she is poison girl LOLLOL

and maham anga..man..the lady..I bet she never missed the first few minutes of Jalal's every SR with her wives, if not the full night..WinkLOLLOL..

she is way too much interested in Jalal ka raatri wala programmesLOLLOL..by hook or crook she wants Jalal to get ove rjodha and immerse in benazir LOL hence she is playing their cupid LOL unaware that ben behen has some other agenda LOL

Then why doesn't SHE spend a night with Ben & DIE. Wacko

pallavi003

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Originally posted by prejudiced

Tell me something, Can't Benazir just bite his hand and kill him?
Does it have to be The mouth?

actually she can bite him or lick him any where and he will die ...poison will enter through pores ...he kissed her hands he should have been dead had it been as passionate as he kisses his badi ammi ka handLOLLOL

Jalaal and his  blind love for Badi Ammi LOL
LOLLOLLOL Gosh Benazir not able to kill him is as lame as Jodha not able to tell him about the visit to Shareef...

Her not killing Jalal isn't lame at all!! It has to be done in secrecy. In such a way that NO-ONE becomes suspicious. 
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Tell me something, Can't Benazir just bite his hand and kill him?
Does it have to be The mouth?

actually she can bite him or lick him any where and he will die ...poison will enter through pores ...he kissed her hands he should have been dead had it been as passionate as he kisses his badi ammi ka handLOLLOL

Jalaal and his  blind love for Badi Ammi LOL
LOLLOLLOL Gosh Benazir not able to kill him is as lame as Jodha not able to tell him about the visit to Shareef...

LOLLOLLOLshe must have come last in her poison girl training batch ...itni slow hai Sleepy

ROFL I spat out water!!

No. There was no batch! That's why she doesn't understand the importance of Time! ROFL

pallavi003

Go to top