Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: pallavi003

face massage..🀣🀣..and here I was expecting to see some sexy umrao jaan type dance moves..

that was hilariousROFL by the way even jalal gave her a hand massage😭
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pallavi003

and maham anga..man..the lady..I bet she never missed the first few minutes of Jalal's every SR with her wives, if not the full night..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

She's kinky like that..

🀣
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

How will Jallu? He didn't approve Salim-Anarkali match in future either. He wouldn't approve royalty-commoner alliance .He is rutba conscious and wouldn't have a kangiman for a rishtedaar. 
He would consider it Mughal saltanat ke shaan ke khilaaf.

Why, women's rights activist Jodha Begum herself will not approve.  Rajput maryada ke virudha. Bapusa cannot go back on his vachan( the scary word😲)

Poor Shivaani 😭 But why didn't the goose run away from Amer itself. Why does she have to implicate niraparadh nirdosh Jalal in all these?😑 These Ameri girls never let him live in peace.😭

It's a conspiracy I am telling you. They've allied with Abu Mali since the start & the PLAN is to slowly.. day by day.. Eat away Jalal's brains. πŸ˜‘
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BTW Tripti, Sandhya, Sun, lashy, prejudiced et al -

Dont you think that a Jalal who remembers Jodha pushing him when he was dead drunk did not remember his own pushing someone in a similar state??? Did it not seem fishy when he denied any knowledge of said incident to MA???

What the hell are the writers doing???

And Why the hell are they getting paid for dishing out rubbish???
Edited by adianasr - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sun29

she is way too much interested in Jalal ka raatri wala programmesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..by hook or crook she wants Jalal to get ove rjodha and immerse in benazir πŸ˜† hence she is playing their cupid πŸ˜† unaware that ben behen has some other agenda πŸ˜†

Then why doesn't SHE spend a night with Ben & DIE. 
Originally posted by: prejudiced

Jalaal and his  blind love for Badi Ammi πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Gosh Benazir not able to kill him is as lame as Jodha not able to tell him about the visit to Shareef...

Her not killing Jalal isn't lame at all!! It has to be done in secrecy. In such a way that NO-ONE becomes suspicious. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†she must have come last in her poison girl training batch ...itni slow hai πŸ₯±

🀣 I spat out water!!

No. There was no batch! That's why she doesn't understand the importance of Time! πŸ€£
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†she must have come last in her poison girl training batch ...itni slow hai πŸ₯±

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes. even that night she could have kissed him and vanished, But she was sooo slowww. Lost many opportunities already, She should think of upgrading her skills😊
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
poison trainning batch??? 
Originally posted by: tamy267

@bold wasn't Jalal's story same ?πŸ˜• dono bhai ekhi type ke haiπŸ˜† only diff is Jodha is beautiful😳

That's what I've been saying since Day One πŸ€£ Hakim is sooo much like Jalal!

No. That wasn't exactly the story.. He was furious & yet admired Jodha's bravery. πŸ˜³

He saw something in her which he hadn't in any other woman before. Independence & a defiant SPIRIT. πŸ˜³

He hated it, as much as he was mesmerised by it & her Beauty.. Her beauty wasn't the only reason why he married her. He didn't need to. Could've just picked her up & rode off to Agra. He had WON Amer. 

But ya. I know what you mean. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†