India-Forums

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi
Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

ANKI oneshot

LegolasGondolin IF-Sizzlerz
LegolasGondolin
LegolasGondolin

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Hey guys shwetha here..  have been following ENKKKCMB from the starting and i like the concept of the serial. love both anki and shrnal jodi and since the CV'S have been prolonging ANKI patch up i though il write a one shot.
hope u guys like itSmile

ignore the mistakesBig smile

Kittu was sitting outside the shergill house ,she looked awful  and tired  had not eaten anything since morning , she felt as if her life had been taken away from her .Anand had given kittu the divorce papers and she was devastated. He was her life, he was everything to her and his family had become her family and now everything was going to change. Anand had put his foot down ad given her the divorce papers , he din't budge even after persistent efforts from mummyjee and papaji. She couldn't believe that her happy life had taken such an ugly turn. She remembered her moments with Anand and tears welled up in her eyes.

She decided to take a small walk on the road adjacent to the house Even though he was not expressive with his love towards her , deep down she knew he loved her and she enjoyed spending time with him.  Her whole world turned upside down and she felt distant with everyone she was too immersed in taking care and giving time for his family that she did not have the time for Anand. Their relationship had reached a dead end and with jaspreet's revealation that she loved anand. There was a doubt inside whether Anand married her for his family's happiness.

Shergill house

Sharddha decides to make a last effort to stop kittu from signing the divorce papers and goes to the guest room to speak to her. she does not find her there and asked the others also. They all searched for kittu in the whole house and still did not find her. sharddha and mummy were worried as they knew kittu was upset. Zor was trying to console them when Anand came in from work. Shraddha ran to Anand and told him that kittu was missing from the house ,Anand was shocked but the next instant he realised that kittu would have gone to her house as afterall it was kittu who wanted to separate from him.

Anand- she would have gone to her place,  she ahs got what she wanted. He gritted his teeth

Shraddha, papa and mummyjee were shocked at Anand's words . they knew kittu would not do such a thing. Sharaddha asked Anand to call up kunaal and ask if kittu is there. Zor also asks anand to do the same. After a lot of pestering Anand dials kunaals number

Kunaal was at home working on his laptop. His phone is kept on the table next to him he was happy that life was returning to normalcy, kittu had gone back to her maayka and he and shraddha were on talking terms. He sees his mobile flashing and picks it up.

Anand- Kunaal...

Kunaal- yes,, anand tell me what happened?

Anand- (he is still angry) has kittu reached?? Tell her she should ahve some responsibility to inform my family before she laves the house.. Hoo...

Kunaal- what? Why will kittu leave the house. She was at ur place na why will she return here?

Now anand was shocked , that means kittu hasn't gone to her maayka.. he passes the phone to shradha and  goes to search for kittu.

Kittu was too immersed in her thoughts that she failed to realise that she had walked a lng distance and was now in a secluded area. She was scared and knew that her family will be worried for her. she started to walk back when she heard the sound of a jeep. The jeep went past her ,bt before she could heave a sigh of relief it stopped.

She could see 2 men inside and one of them got out, he had a liquor bottle in his hand a looked drunk. Kittu looked around to see if she could get any help.

Slowly that man walked towards her ,  she moved back but hit the wall behind. The man reached to her and he looked at her from head to toe.. he passed some lewd comments and moved forward to touch her. kittu tried to call for help but her voice failed her. she felt weak and the man was now trying to pull her shawl. She tried hard to protect her modesty ,

He caught hold of her hand and asked her to call for help and teased that even if she did call.nonone will come to her rescue. He tried to pull her close to him and kittu felt pukish due to the stench of liquor. She pushed him away and ran a small distance but the other person from the jeep blocked her way. Both men started laughing at her plight. Kittu felt her legs failing her. the second man came near her and pulled her by her hair and pushed her down. She fell on the ground and hit her head against a stone, her head was bleeding.

Anand was searching for kittu he was worried for her,  he realised that he was rude to her the last few days and regretted giving her the divorce papers. He wanted her to be safe and that's when he saw the secluded jeep. He went forward and saw the girl down and two men surrounding her. as he moved closer things became clear and he realised it was kittu on the ground . her head was bleeding.

He stopped the car and ran to kittu. He helped her up and was about to hug her when one of them held his hand. Anand was seething with anger. He twisted that guys hand until he scowled in pain. The other man held anand from behind as Anand struggled in between.

They even passed comments

Go home let us enjoy her.. why do u have to be soo angry.. as if she is ur wife??

Anand couldn't bare these insulting comments that were made on kittu. He pushed them with all their strength and started hitting them left and right. He was like a maniac and he shouted out to them..  " YESSS... she isss my wifffeee"  he thrashed them again and it seemed as if he would never stop and kittu had to shout at him... ANNAND

He stopped hitting and turned to look at her and saw that she was holding her head. She was hurt and he had to take her to the hospital. He went to her and he hugged her. kittu felt as if her life had cm back to her and she could not stop her tears. Anand tried to console her and soothe her

Kittu : Anand ..  don't leave me Anand ... i can't live without you

Anand felt bad seeing her in this condition soo vulnerable and he knew he was the reason for it  .

Anand : kittu IM .. sorry i think i was very harsh on you. I don't know if ul forgive me. But i realise my mistake. I had become blind due to my ego. Im really sorry kittu.

Kunaal also reached there and saw anand and kittu he was happy for his sister. Kitu heard these from him and hugged him tightly. They broke the hug and was moving towards the car when she fainted.  Anand held her  and kunaal also came to help and they gave her water . she  gained consciousness but was still weak.  They took her home

All were worried for kittu in the shergill mansion.  Anand , kittu and kunaal came in. Kittu was supported by kunaal and anand and shraddha and mummy ran towards them. Kittu tried to smile but she felt her legs failing her and she fainted again. Anand held her and he took her to the room.

Kunaal explained to them about what had happened to kittu and about  their patchup. They were all happy and glad that kittu was safe and anand had finally realised his mistake.Ishaan called the doctor and kittu was immediately tended to.

Anand sat next to her and ran his hands through her hair. He felt bad for being so rude to her and wanted to make it up to her. He decided to take more time for kittu and spend time with her and make her happy just like how she tried to make him and his family happy.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sham24shaferoz18riyadiwaninabniStunningSanzSaanjh5florine_20niki_2293SwishCrawleyNaijaLuv88aimy.MADHU.BARUNSnehal21-Red-Rose-

Saanjh5 Goldie
Saanjh5
Saanjh5

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
excellent post... you should become a writer... it was awesome... totally loved it... lack of words... could picture all of it...

I hope cv's read it and add this scene... Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwishCrawley-Red-Rose-

SwishCrawley IF-Dazzler
SwishCrawley
SwishCrawley

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saanjh5

excellent post... you should become a writer... it was awesome... totally loved it... lack of words... could picture all of it...

CVs, are you listening? Brilliant post, Nasco. Clap

NaijaLuv88-Red-Rose-

-Shobha- Goldie
-Shobha-
-Shobha-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Again I am impressed, another excellent piece of writing by one of our talented writers on this ForumSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saanjh5nabniNaijaLuv88-Red-Rose-

LegolasGondolin
LegolasGondolin

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Thanx guys.. well u could call me shwetha :)

NaijaLuv88-Red-Rose-

LegolasGondolin
LegolasGondolin

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saanjh5

thankyou guys for commentingBig smile

NaijaLuv88-Red-Rose-

Snehal21 IF-Sizzlerz
Snehal21
Snehal21

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Awesome shwethaClapClap Excellent...loved itEmbarrassed
visualized everythingTongue

NaijaLuv88-Red-Rose-

LegolasGondolin
LegolasGondolin

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal21

Awesome shwethaClapClap Excellent...loved itEmbarrassed
visualized everythingTongue

Hey thankyou Big smile
well this has been in my mind for loong. CV'S are dragging it man. 
want anki patch up hate to see kittu cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NaijaLuv88Snehal21-Red-Rose-

Go to top