SwaRon: A Passionate LOVE story!!!

--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
As it's our very own VruShan anniversary today, so firstly a Happy VruShan Anniversary to my fellow VruShanites! So basically it's our day today and not only VruShan completed one year,so did our fanbase completed one long year, on this occasion, I want a gift from CVS for all the support rendered by us to the show! And my gift would be "THE RETURN OF PASSIONATE SWARON"

Let us bring it from the top, What exactly is Swaron story??
SwaRon story is a love story between 2 people who are poles apart, as where one is a ruthless egoistic girl while the other is a calm headed lad! This is a complete hatke love story! These 2 people where bound to each other by only one common link between them and that is dance! They came together, accepted each other for what they are and set new standards in love!

As they are already, 2 different type of ppl, they had their initial fights, Sharon always illtreated him but at the same time her inner turmoil towards love was always shown through monologues! She always loved him with the passion,even though pretended to be stern against love! One could see her passion, especially during aasthma track! She behaved as if it never bothered her if swayam was literally craving for her love, but somewhere inside she loved him so much that she didn't want him to be hurt after knowing the truth! That's what is called passion! She loved him with the same passion as he did, but only difference is that she never expressed it as he did!

Coming to swayam's passion abt his love, goes without saying! He has waited for 5 years to win her, he waited for 5 long years with no expectations of her loving him the same way as he did, he waited 5 long years with the hope that someday she will definitely understand his love! This is what being passionate in love is!

So this is why Swaron story is called passionate love story! Even in their fights one could see their love for eachother! But today it really disappoints me to see this passion missing!

What I see today is plain fights between Swaron, with no proper monologues of neither swayam nor Sharon,stating their frame of mind after their fights! Though till few weeks back I could see Sharon still holding on to her passion towards love, but unfortunately it gradually faded away! I dont see the same fire in her! She got diluted in this mess!
And abt swayam, I better not talk much coz, all I can see is him thinking only wrong abt Sharon! He never tried to understand her POV, which is just contrary to his actual character! He lacks the passion completely now and I really feel sad abt this! It's seriously unfortunate to see passion missing in a passionate story like that of Swaron!

CVS please, consider this as a gift by you to us for all our support! Please give us back our Passionate SwaRon back,its a request :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res ðŸ˜³
*edited *🤗

SwaRon has always been passionate, intense , not just restricted to random cute scenes.There needs to be a proper story with continuity and flow. I hated the period where they were doing comedy type scenes with weird BG for SwaRon .SwaRon should not be used as a comedy relief in any case and the seriousness and intensity should be maintained .
Edited by ...Diya... - 10 years ago
cscs thumbnail
Swaron is a passionate love story..
bt from alst few weeks they both are behaving like teenagers..
want intensity and passion back in their love story..
Edited by cscs - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They are so different..yet so similar when it comes to feelings..they are poles apart from each other and that makes them fill up the imperfections in each other ...their love can be felt through smallest gestures ..they dont need lavish set up to convey their love...the simplest and most ordinary thing like a tea or a cycle ride becomes special with SwaRon...

As u said ..the passionate SwaRon will be the biggest gift from CVs
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing post ..you said it all :)
Plz give us Our Passionate and Intense SwaRon back :(
It will be definitely the Best gift for SwaRon fans 😊

PoonamSwaRon23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You have mentioned from start to end ( the recent ones) Less of monologue is because of less screen space & lack of quality in script i feel ..
and why do we love SwaRon,It's still a mystery.
they have grown as actors from dancers & it's a HUGE deal for them as well as us ..
And a very happy first VruShan wala SwaRon anniversary to you too :)

flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes plz CVs i want my passionate SwaRon back :(
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
want our real swaron back...  d passionate d romantic swaron... plz cvs
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very well put about the swayam and sharon we have and who we love exactly. Rightly said that what we see today is all plain fights immaturity and lack of depth in swayam and sharon characters that we used to love about. The passionate love story is just being experimented brutally with nothing making any sense. Their fights arguments used to possess a meaning which i do not find it anymore. Besides why writers are keen showing only fights for swaron? Can't we see a mature side of this passionate love story? Drama ke liye the charm and essence of swaron is killed. The Dancing strong headed DIVA and the passionate lover and the versatile dancer Swayam is nowhere seen. The depth in the love story is not shown. wonder why? Feel pity only for the show that a unique creation is being poorly handled.
--Swathi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We want our intense and passionate love story back