Denny stands up for Kusum / Saras-family - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by gurdial88

In the serial world of coincidences, wouldn't it be great if Danny + Kusum end up taking refuge in the same hotel where Kumud is holed up! It will be a great reunion of sorts 😃 

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

This will be interesting , saras will go to meet kumud and kusum will come to take some water from kumuds  room  ðŸ˜†  
Originally posted by KK84

par Linda yeh kalmoohi girgit ki tara rang badalti hai. she will be back gawping at Saras minutes after though I am sure she will be vexed when she finds out that all this was a plan..all the more reason for her to hate Kumud more but she will hopefully realise that she can never ever have Saras.

Possibly kusum wont able to find out about this plan, as i think she will hide in corner when she will fall ,then saras will realize that someone following him and he definitely will change his path like serial way ðŸ˜†  But kusum started to realize  dannys love and that is the key point, If she will able to realize her husbands love then she definitely will not lust for jeeju and once kumud said that kusum do not want saras , she want somebody like saras , if she will realize danny is that somebody then she definitely will stop to create problems for samud. and cvs cant continue this same track for ages. 
agree linda the way danny said ...i have learnt it from saras was an indicator that .at last kusum ki tamanna has been fulfilled...she always wanted somebody like saras and went out of way when she felt she can get saras too.

plus cvs have been so very consistent in showing that its danny and only danny for kusum as danny was always made to stand beside saras whenever kusum wished for her life partner  and described the qualities

its true danny has all qualities kusum asked for and is very much like saras

so basically kumud shadow is now married to saras shadow ...ab ye originals ki shaadi kab hogi !!!

Well up until this point Danny has been the comic relief of the show, which I have always liked.  But now that Saras and Kumud want to be together and Kusum has confused her obsession for him as love, it's time for Danny to show her what real love is.  That the same way Saras will only support Kumud and choose her over her sister, then Danny will choose Kusum over his own brother and so there will be some parity.

So Kusum will understand that Saras may not hurt people, but in this case he is not going to give her the benefit of the doubt either but keep having to prove herself and stop casting him in some unrealistic fantasy mold for which he never agreed or wanted.  He is the Prince Charming, but wrong princess.  

Remember, Danny is the one who kept her out of jail by going to Saras and convincing him they will help.  He doesn't know that Kumud isn't really missing.  
Edited by trina_gautam - 10 years ago
 I liked the way danny was supporting kusum.

Kusum should understand danny's love and should not go behind saras who is for kumud.

This search track will be on   till jenny starts shooting.
Originally posted by ShanUlas

agree linda the way danny said ...i have learnt it from saras was an indicator that .at last kusum ki tamanna has been fulfilled...she always wanted somebody like saras and went out of way when she felt she can get saras too.

plus cvs have been so very consistent in showing that its danny and only danny for kusum as danny was always made to stand beside saras whenever kusum wished for her life partner  and described the qualities

its true danny has all qualities kusum asked for and is very much like saras

so basically kumud shadow is now married to saras shadow ...ab ye originals ki shaadi kab hogi !!!

Danny a shadow of Saras, can understand that. But Kusum, - no she is not a shadow of Kumud.
Gautam Rode is a practical guy and excellent and good-looking actor.
Gautam's recent interview was on the web, in which he said that:
- he wants to be in a show for a long time and this depends on ratings
- whenever Saras-Kumud shaadi is mentioned ratings drop, but when they part ratings rise. 
- he doesn't interfere with CVs' direction of the story. If this leads to high ratings, which he commented on had risen to '3' to his joy, then all the better.

So in summary and reading between the lines, it seems that to gain higher ratings and to keep the serial going on for a long time, CVs will keep Samud apart for as long as possible.
Originally posted by KK84

par Linda yeh kalmoohi girgit ki tara rang badalti hai. she will be back gawping at Saras minutes after though I am sure she will be vexed when she finds out that all this was a plan..all the more reason for her to hate Kumud more but she will hopefully realise that she can never ever have Saras.

So very true -" girgit ki tara rang badalti hai"  ðŸ˜Š  . I still  can't trust Kusum . She can't change in a day's time .She loves her Didi but that doesn't mean she has given up on Saras . Desai's are fools if they believe in her 100% . they should still wait and watch . Can anyone tell me if VC is still in dark about Kusum's suicide attempts ? 
To my recollection, only Dadaji, Dugba, Saras, Danny and Kumud know about Kusum setting fire to the room. VC and Gun don't know.  Kalika suspects.
I don't trust Kusum. Poor Danny.
aaj pehli baar kusum sirf aur sirf danny ko dekh rahi thi,saras ke vaha hone par bhi.uski nazar nahi hat rahi thi danny par se.i hope ki yeh badlav thodi der keliye na ho.lag to raha hai ki kusum ki akal vapas aa rahi hai phir bhi kusum ka koi bharosa nahi.