Denny stands up for Kusum / Saras-family

Posted: 10 years ago
Upon visiting the temple.. Kusum learns Kumud was there
She feels guilty for not believing Kalika..

Meanwhile.. the family comes to the temple and blames Kusum for deliberately not helping to find Kumud

As all corner Kusum  .Denny defends Kusum ...n even tells off Saras ..

Everyone is internally happy with the development

Kalika notices  n is suspicious

Precap-Kusum tails Saras but he feels suspicious 

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago
danny is doing his duty when will kusum do ...and when will she stop lusting saras 
Kusum needs to stop going after Saras...her obsession over him is too much...Danny doesnt have to put up with her crap...he deserves much better...
hmm kusum aunty getting her brain back , slowly but surely. jai ho dil ki doctor ki .
hmm so finally saras babu going to meet kumud but unfortunately again cvs will pass all the time on kusum falling ðŸ¤ª
Originally posted by ShanUlas

danny is doing his duty when will kusum do ...and when will she stop lusting saras 

Today kusum aunty not saw her jeeju , all the time she stared her husband lovingly and give guilty look like why i dint realize your love before. 
When Kumud's coming back? :(
Originally posted by Linda25

Today kusum aunty not saw her jeeju , all the time she stared her husband lovingly and give guilty look like why i dint realize your love before. 

saras plan is working ...bas kusum aunty raaste se hatey to story aagey bade...at least tomorrow story should move on to next twist...

pls cvs dont say now dansum will have kids then only kumud will return

In the serial world of coincidences, wouldn't it be great if Danny + Kusum end up taking refuge in the same hotel where Kumud is holed up! It will be a great reunion of sorts 😃 

Tomator was thrown by one side before , other side's feelings was like   who care for tamator , tomator can go hell, but now other side also started to throw tomator so anything can happen , cvs can make saras say tomorrow that dannt kusum will have to go for honeymoon and kumud will be back when dansum will be back from honeymoon.  
Originally posted by Linda25

par Linda yeh kalmoohi girgit ki tara rang badalti hai. she will be back gawping at Saras minutes after though I am sure she will be vexed when she finds out that all this was a plan..all the more reason for her to hate Kumud more but she will hopefully realise that she can never ever have Saras.