•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously Anandi & her bhashans are TORTURING MY POOR EARS TO DEATH!!!!!HOW MUCH MORE???????The only characters who appear real are Ira,Sanchi(sad but yes),& now I think Shiv's real dad!!Atleast make her life sound real-Balika vadhu,tortured,divorced-atleast she can ahve a child normally-& then adopt-& God knows how much nonsense they are going to feed us by inflicting atyachaar on the poor disabled child & potraying ANANdi's mahanta by standing upto the evil & GIVING NONSTOP BHASHAN-NAAAhhh-😭
I think today Ira has some really valid points. But noone listened to her. Also did ansh consult with the family😕? I have not watched some episodes, so i have no idea. 

AnSh are adopting a child and JaGan are also having a baby. That makes me wonder if they are going for a big leap😕.
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 10 years ago
Ira is selfish. Shamelessly goes on about "meri marzi", "meri pasand" and when official arrives, she claims her own views as views of entire family. 🤢

Sanchi's just an upgraded version of this lousy woman.

Well if a family can handle and bring up mad women like Ira and Sanchi then why can't they handle a handicapped child?

People do not complain if their own child is born with or suffers from some handicap. Why all fuss in case of adoption?

The only correct person in the episode was the adoption agency official. Clearly Anandi's the only one who's excited about the child. Shiv is not behaving like a father yet. He only smiles in Anandi's excitement. I don't know if he's really sit alone and had a serious thought over this. Others in family are nice but why call it a mahaan kaam? The child's going to be part of your family. It's not just mahaan kaam being done.

The family has no consensus. Half the family is biased, crazy with its own issues which have not yet dealt with.

I wish Anandi had talked to Singhs also. The last thing I'd like to see it DS popping up at Shekhars' door and looking in shock at the handicapped kid.

Anandi's rushing into this.

I do not have problem with her decision to adopt as much as her approach towards it.

It was nice to see Anandi so excited and anxious for Amol. Like a mother to be. Her intentions seem really pure.
[QUOTE=atominis]Ira is selfish. Shamelessly goes on about "meri marzi", "meri pasand" and when official arrives, she claims her own views as views of entire family. 🤢

Sanchi's just an upgraded version of this lousy woman.

Well if a family can handle and bring up mad women like Ira and Sanchi then why can't they handle a handicapped child?

People do not complain if their own child is born with or suffers from some handicap. Why all fuss in case of adoption?

The only correct person in the episode was the adoption agency official. Clearly Anandi's the only one who's excited about the child. Shiv is not behaving like a father yet. He only smiles in Anandi's excitement. I don't know if he's really sit alone and had a serious thought over this. Others in family are nice but why call it a mahaan kaam? The child's going to be part of your family. It's not just mahaan kaam being done.

The family has no consensus. Half the family is biased, crazy with its own issues which have not yet dealt with.

I wish Anandi had talked to Singhs also. The last thing I'd like to see it DS popping up at Shekhars' door and looking in shock at the handicapped kid.

Anandi's rushing into 
Yes, exactly. Anandi is rushing into this. Even her husband is not whole heartedly into it. When they have not tried having their own baby, why should she go for this?  Which mother will like it if she had a say? If A wants to do exactly what she wants there should be 
No pretense of consulting elders or family. Ira is not at fault for not
Wanting this. She is the only real character in this house. Anandi is definitely doing this adoption thing as charity. Which you are vehemently against. This adopting is part of her social work. Just because Ira raised a valid objection,you are condemning her  so much. She is an important part of this joint family and has a right to her opinion if asked by the agency.
About people not complaining about their own handicapped child is,
They have no choice. They brought the child into this world and it is 
Their responsibility even though they feel miserable about it.
Anandi s monotonousity and shiv always seeming helpless is the best part of the show

I feel Anandi is rushing through. She hasn't thought enough regarding this adoption. Just emotions and will-power are not enough in this case. A lot of empathy and thought needs to be put behind for this child who needs extra care. Anandi still does not know if Amol is equally looking for parental love in AnSh. She does not know anything about Amol's wishes, his nature, his fears, his requirements etc. and whether she would be able to provide all that Amol requires. Shiv too is not fully into this adoption. He is just doing this for A's sake.

I found Ira and Anoop quiet real. Except for those two lines 'meri pasand', 'meri marzi' everything else that Irawati said made perfect sense. She is not against adoption or helping a child with disability.  Her point was simple, Why do Anandi and Shiv willingly want to take pains for the rest of their lives?' Everyone knows that managing a disabled child is so hard and parents have to make lot more sacrifices than ordinary. So Ira does not want her children (AnSh) to go through that willingly. It would have been a different case if AnSh's biological child had a disability.

There was nothing negative about what she said and it's not like she is going to ridicule the child if he starts living with them. But it is not easy to deal with a disabled child, especially if all members of adopting family fail to love him as his own.

It is very easy for daddu and Alok to say that family will take care of the child,  but they didn't think what if Shiv gets transferred to another place? How will they support a child who needs attention 24x7?

I honestly feel that AnSh should have their own babies first based on their stage and phase of life. They can adopt a few years down the line when they are experienced parents already.

Edited by Missesha - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Missesha

I feel Anandi is rushing through. She hasn't thought enough regarding this adoption. Just emotions and will-power are not enough in this case. A lot of empathy and thought needs to be put behind for this child who needs extra care. Anandi still does not know if Amol is equally looking for parental love in AnSh. She does not know anything about Amol's wishes, his nature, his fears, his requirements etc. and whether she would be able to provide all that Amol requires. Shiv too is not fully into this adoption. He is just doing this for A's sake.

I found Ira and Anoop quiet real. Except for those two lines 'meri pasand', 'meri marzi' everything else that Irawati said made perfect sense. She is not against adoption or helping a child with disability.  Her point was simple, Why do Anandi and Shiv willingly want to take pains for the rest of their lives?' Everyone knows that managing a disabled child is so hard and parents have to make lot more sacrifices than ordinary. So Ira does not want her children (AnSh) to go through that willingly. It would have been a different case if AnSh's biological child had a disability.

There was nothing negative about what she said and it's not like she is going to ridicule the child if he starts living with them. But it is not easy to deal with a disabled child, especially if all members of adopting family fail to love him as his own.

It is very easy for daddu and Alok to say that family will take care of the child,  but they didn't think what if Shiv gets transferred to another place? How will they support a child who needs attention 24x7?

I honestly feel that AnSh should have their own babies first based on their stage and phase of life. They can adopt a few years down the line when they are experienced parents already.

well said 👏
@RED
I think CVs should have shown AnSh bonding with Amol for few days in orphange before bringing him to KB...he should meet all the family members in orphanage itself else Amol will feel very strange in new house with so many new people...had Amol been some new born i would have not minded much but since he is already 6 yrs old i think AnSh shoud know him first and let him know them

@BOLD
Even i feel the same...just imagine if Anandi gets pregnant with twins later on...how will she manage then or is she ready to keep Amol under somecaretaker's guidance when she gets pregnant? Anandi shouldget overwith unexpected first(pregnancy) and then take over expected things(adoption)

I feel this track is very good and sweet but due to these loop holes like Anandi's rush and Shiv's immediate agreement to everything Anandi says is making this track quiet lousy...hope when Amol comes to KB CVs concentrate more on Amol bonding with the family and AnSh managing his medical tretament and education than all the cheap drama where Saanchi just returns from some cafe and starts taunting poor Amol 😭😭

I also believe that Ansh are rushing...with the baby adoption. my question to Mahan anandi...why she is not thinking of having her own baby? To me this seems abnormal on many grounds: she is not working,  career oriented, not having any medical problems...

Originally posted by libsrocks

well said 👏
@RED
I think CVs should have shown AnSh bonding with Amol for few days in orphange before bringing him to KB...he should meet all the family members in orphanage itself else Amol will feel very strange in new house with so many new people...had Amol been some new born i would have not minded much but since he is already 6 yrs old i think AnSh shoud know him first and let him know them

@BOLD
Even i feel the same...just imagine if Anandi gets pregnant with twins later on...how will she manage then or is she ready to keep Amol under somecaretaker's guidance when she gets pregnant? Anandi shouldget overwith unexpected first(pregnancy) and then take over expected things(adoption)

I feel this track is very good and sweet but due to these loop holes like Anandi's rush and Shiv's immediate agreement to everything Anandi says is making this track quiet lousy...hope when Amol comes to KB CVs concentrate more on Amol bonding with the family and AnSh managing his medical tretament and education than all the cheap drama where Saanchi just returns from some cafe and starts taunting poor Amol 😭😭

Most of the recent tracks seem to be rushed (except of course Sanchi drama) and creatives never show discussions in family before taking a decision - the decisions are taken on emotional basis. At least in this track, there was some discussion and family members put forward their views. The track is good, but like some previous tracks- CVs did not do their homework. If they could show practical aspects more clearly and Anandi-Shiv and family members discussing more clearly about future of this child- it would have been better. Dramatic entry (during anniversary celebration) may be good for twist, but CVs should know the real procedure of adopting a child. Sanchi and some others (may be relatives/neighbours) will sure taunt Anandi (if not directly Amol) for his disability😡. 

Shiv and Anandi should discuss the adoption like above mentioned scenario of Anandi being pregnant, or like some other member mentioned that what if both Shiv and Anandi meet with an accident and die?    
I am very sure that this adoption will not b a cake walk, and at one point of time some incident will happen which will make Amol to return to orphanage and then after a lot of crying drama he will be back.
CVs will not miss any opportunity to miss on drama of an adopted kid no way.