Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Mr.kamina: Go ahead..Dude... Watever i hd to say i said it.. It ws all the anger i hd to let out due to wat sme of u all hd to krrish 3 & roshans..Btw, the slang lang that u ppl used against roshans is wy too big infront my be, phati faadi.. of I won't rply any further.. BYE...
Sahirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KARAN888

Krrish 3' Inflated Box Office Collection: Aamir Says Numbers Are Getting Fudged.

By Ankita Mehta: Subscribe to Ankita's RSS feed | December 15, 2013 3:25 PM IST

Follow Ankita Mehta on 

• Share on email
  • Share on print
Aamir Khan

Bollywood superhero flick "Krrish 3" landed into controversy after a newspaper reported that the makers of the film have inflated the box office numbers.

The Hrithik Roshan starrer is touted as the highest box office earner with more than 244 crore in collections - a record which was initially held by Aamir Khan's "3 Idiots".

"3 Idiots" held the top spot at the box office chart for more than three years until the release of "Chennai Express"

But a DNA report, citing a trade analyst as its source, created waves after raising questioning on the accuracy of the box office figures of the film. [Read the report here]

While some actors and producers chose to remain silent on the report, perfectionist Aamir Khan has come out and raised his voice against the box office collections.

• FOLLOW US
  • Google Plus

The "Dhoom 3" actor believes that there is nothing new about changing figures and that such a strategy is being followed since long.

"Numbers have been getting fudged . There is nothing new about it. But if one decides to manipulate figures they are fooling themselves. There is no merit in doing that," Aamir told Koimoi.com.

Aamir also said that the only way to measure the success of a film is to check the number of days the film runs in theatres. A good film will definelty run for several weekends.

Where did SRK say a word against Rakesh Roshan or K3? infact he was the only Khan who came to the screening of K3 and wished them luck.

and above all Red Chillies has made the VFX for K3 

"But if one decides to manipulate figures they are fooling themselves. There is no merit in doing that," Aamir told Koimoi.com."...bhai ache se padhle..he said "if" ,he never told k3 did it..stupid media !!
Sahirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krrish4You

Sahir bhai, dekh karan ne AK ka intv article post kiya hain on prv page... Actually he brought it here coz u took on srk in comment...tere liye usne specially search maarke post kiya.. Srk fan karan bahut jal raha hain..

i have replied...ak never said k3 did it..he said if someone does manipulate figures ,it is wrong
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Krrish4You

Laila: If u r nt concerned abt it.. Phir iss thread par comment hi nahi karna chahiye tha..

Kyun? Iss thread ko bhi Rakesh Roshan ne kharida hain kya?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Kyun? Iss thread ko bhi Rakesh Roshan ne kharida hain kya?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Dexy desperate times call for desperate threads..btw I like hrithik.he is actually someone with Greek god looks not another superstar's son that someone posted๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by MiniRulz - 10 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MiniRulz

Dexy desperate times call for desperate threads..btw I like hrithik.he is actually someone with Greek god looks not another superstar's son that someone posted๐Ÿ˜›

Are you talking about Ranbir?๐Ÿ˜† I like him on screen but truth be told, he's just Neetu Singh in drag.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KARAN888

Khans,Ranbir,YRF have nothing to do with K3 fiasco๐Ÿ˜†normally movies have 15-20 cr difference between Producers and BOI.

70 cr difference is never seen before,that is why the media went on rampage๐Ÿ˜†

exactly...I don't know why the TM is being so disrespectful to everyone...No star has ever said anything about K3's figures...not even one...

And for the difference between BOI and Taran's figures...see its back to normal for D3 ...less than 10 crores...of course the media and the people will question a difference of 70 crores...
SoyMilk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Are you talking about Ranbir? I like him on screen but truth be told, he's just Neetu Singh in drag.

Couldn't resist (:  
Edited by desisangel - 10 years ago
MyButterCup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Mr.KaminA you're so funny ,i like your comments ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Are you talking about Ranbir?๐Ÿ˜† I like him on screen but truth be told, he's just Neetu Singh in drag.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†nahi yaar talking about aryan khan..he is cute and all like a teenager lekin greek god looks dhoondne se bhi nahi dikhe๐Ÿ˜›