Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

OK bro. U did take mafias handled well. they claim if we khans fans get together there will no other fans fans will be left bon the forum.

Now u can see how pathetic there thinking is.. they wud licking each others ass and fighting like puppies to digest food.

Good to meet u mate!

Nice to meet u too.. I ws really angry on them.. Hrithik's statement gv me that energetic boost to shut these morons who r talking against K3 & roshans..
Krrish4You thumbnail
Originally posted by: FreshDaisy

Thanks alot TM for the post...All the comments including yours were hilariousπŸ˜†

good for you.. DP fan u?? She hs bcome good actress on acting wise.. I must say..
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Krrish4You

good for you.. DP fan u?? She hs bcome good actress on acting wise.. I must say..

Yes 😊 Hope to see her with HR.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nice to meet u too.. I ws really angry on them.. Hrithik's statement gv me that energetic boost to shut these morons who r talking against K3 & roshans..

Same here.. from day one of K3 realease.. till its last day... hey its still running in 140 screens..

The BOI thier Guru kept changing figurs not for better but for worst. The target was to keep it lower than YJHD. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U know i wud rather watch k3 again than talk to these idiots.. but its insane.. no logic.. RL had the same weekend collection as K3.. πŸ€£
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Karan, then why didn't ur fav star(Srk) didn't ask his chamchas(Dna,toi,zeetv etc) to publish that krrish 3 smashed the hell out of CE @ domestic Bo collection...

Ok now u are going lil bit overboard dont u think ? πŸ˜† Times of India SRK chamchas ? πŸ˜›
Krrish4You thumbnail
@Allblack: BOI r against HR since so many yrs...
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

@Allblack: BOI r against HR since so many yrs...

BOI is Hrithik fanatic, for ZNMD they promote it like no movie ever having those huge shows in Gurgaon, even compared with Ready, Saala end mein ghantaa ni chali πŸ˜†
Krrish4You thumbnail
@Karan: so u agree to the fact that zeetv,dna etc r chamchas of srk... Thank you..
Krrish4You thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

BOI is Hrithik fanatic, for ZNMD they promote it like no movie ever having those huge shows in Gurgaon, even compared with Ready, Saala end mein ghantaa ni chaliπŸ˜†

ZNMD ne 90cr se zyaada in india kya hawa mein kamaye the.. Kuch bhi bol mat be.. I still remember hw boi were hell bent degrading znmd. They compared it to wahiyat movie like DB.. They hd even said that it won't cross 55 to 60cr @ bo..
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Karan: so u agree to the fact that zeetv,dna etc r chamchas of srk... Thank you..

πŸ˜†

So u want SRK to call all the media for Hrithik and ask them to please publish some positive K3 articles ?πŸ˜› 

You are way overestimating SRK power hereπŸ˜†