NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
if u notice the scene of NA talking to shlok.. behind na there was sojal jaya and abhay standing.. it was like the support to the wrong side..

andd then there was anjali and varad behind shlok.. they desperately wanted to support the right side.. they wanted shlok to see through the truth.. especialluy anjali.. without saying anything her eyes were saying a lot.. she dint speak a word today.. not a single taunt to astha or to shlok.. knowing her she would have said kaise sanskaar hai iss ladki ke etc eetc blah blah.. but she chose to keep quiet cos she knows astha did right.. she wanted to break this marriage from day 1 cos it will be a trap for a girl like astha in some way.. but it was her worst fears that came true by her own son.. oops NA's son.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
agreed and also it seemed like when scene ended, shlok entered from grey to black.
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice observation namrataji๐Ÿ˜Š
ya anjali didnt utter a word...
she was warning astha from beginning...
though she contradicts astha always
she know astha is right!

good  post๐Ÿ‘
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah  true 
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hats off to ur observation. If they did it intentionally then I have to say Hats off to you team EBP...
sagar_ayush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratavyas

if u notice the scene of NA talking to shlok.. behind na there was sojal jaya and abhay standing.. it was like the support to the wrong side..

andd then there was anjali and varad behind shlok.. they desperately wanted to support the right side.. they wanted shlok to see through the truth.. especialluy anjali.. without saying anything her eyes were saying a lot.. she dint speak a word today.. not a single taunt to astha or to shlok.. knowing her she would have said kaise sanskaar hai iss ladki ke etc eetc blah blah.. but she chose to keep quiet cos she knows astha did right.. she wanted to break this marriage from day 1 cos it will be a trap for a girl like astha in some way.. but it was her worst fears that came true by her own son.. oops NA's son.. 

Even I observed Anjali's expressions today.She was quiet as if she wanted Astha to go but then she wanted Shlok to bring her back.
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup I noticed it. It look like abhay, Sojal and her mom are a team the other side from NA Anjali and varda behind shlok  in same side looks like every one playing their game we'll.
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah i also noticed it, great scene..
_Raeesa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I noticed n liked how they stood but never thought about this ..Great Observation!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeahh the way every1 was stood in that dark space

it was so symbolic