OMG Barun's PR tweet!!! ANSWER on Pg 14! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Okay, mostly just confused because I hardly trust Barun's PR, TC, and I always thought this article was fishy because it sounded so weird...so...back to square one ðŸ¤£
now I feel like believing that tarot wala prediction too .. Barun ko koyi fast rakhne ke liye bolo 🤣
Better to trust his PR than the articles and insider info😆😆
Don;t know which his PR denied though😕
Hope to see him back on tv one fine day...sabar ka phal meeta hota hai...
Originally posted by saalu1

Better to trust his PR than the articles and insider info😆😆
Don;t know which his PR denied though😕

I know, I'm overthinking it. Seemed like since someone asked if the article was authentic and she said it is not true..the article is fake. But maybe she was saying the Gul show was not true at all and agreeing with the article ðŸ˜³
Everyone wants publicity using our Barun's name! But this is really bad, they just misquoted his words?! 
Thank you for sharing:)
Whom i should believe??articles or news channel???hell yaar!anyways waiting for that moment when barun will come on tv screens or movie screens.till then no discussion only waiting :) Sabhar ka phal meeta hota hai.
Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

I know, I'm overthinking it. Seemed like since someone asked if the article was authentic and she said it is not true..the article is fake. But maybe she was saying the Gul show was not true at all and agreeing with the article ðŸ˜³

Omg even I am confused now😕
Ap to life saver hai Barun ji😳 Thank u ji🤗
Originally posted by cheesemad

Omg even I am confused now😕
😕