Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

wht was the symbolism of astha asking bappa

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
they showed astha asking bappa y u did thisto  me...i wonder wht CV's had in their mind...cause the next scene v see shlok looking at astha family pic and saying u insulted my dad again and u will pay more badly for this...
i really dint understand y they put that scene of astha asking bappa...when v as viewers can clearly see at the end of episode shlok said he hates astha more now...๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel that questn to bappa ws symbolic to smthng very good happening to astha! Gods ways are unique and unkwn to all...Bappa definitely isnt goin to desert her mid-way, he hs better in store..nly astha wlnt c that so soon๐Ÿ˜Š
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aishaa3

I feel that questn to bappa ws symbolic to smthng very good happening to astha! Gods ways are unique and unkwn to all...Bappa definitely isnt goin to desert her mid-way, he hs better in store..nly astha wlnt c that so soon๐Ÿ˜Š

i  really  hope  that  good  isnt  astha  coming  back  to  the  agni  family  easily  &  soon
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
dont know think they have plans with ashta too change everything
Sweety1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shtl_l

they showed astha asking bappa y u did thisto  me...i wonder wht CV's had in their mind...cause the next scene v see shlok looking at astha family pic and saying u insulted my dad again and u will pay more badly for this...

i really dint understand y they put that scene of astha asking bappa...when v as viewers can clearly see at the end of episode shlok said he hates astha more now...๐Ÿ˜•

I think bappa will soon make shlok realize value f astha and her family...this time he broke mirror with astha s family pic...day will come when his family will break/mirror of NA will break and his true picture will reflect on shlok s face!!!
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aastha always asks bappa things

its her way of connecting to God