Rangrasiya

My take on yesterday's episode

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

My take on yesterday's RR episode:

I was pleasantly surprised to witness the sweet and romantic dance that Tejawat shared with his wife. She seemed like a dutiful and loving wife who loves to see the sweeter and gentler side of her husband. I felt that the dance was a way for Tejawat to change his wife's mind from questioning about the secrecy of his diary. This diary seems to hold great importance for Tejawat as he even slept with it held tightly in his embrace. Is this a diary of his past, his sinful deeds, or his ambitions? Only time with tell but for the moment Tejawat's deepest secrets are hidden from all. I don't think Thakurain is aware of her husband's devious and malicious side. He appears like a loving and caring husband that is even willing to dance to bring a smile on her face. He retells their old days so that they can rejoice in the happiness of their togetherness. Thakurain has genuine love for her husband and supposedly he loves her too but maybe that is as long as she is an obedient wife.  I believe that he will harm his wife if she becomes a hindrance to his greater goals of ruling Birpur and its civilians.

For him power, authority and dominance are utterly important; he believes that it is his sole right to be the ruler of Birpur much like his ancestors. In his crave for power, he has forgotten his greatest responsibility as a ruler, which is to ensure the welfare of his people and safeguard them from any mishaps which may happen within the boundaries of his region. In fact, he seems to be the cause of all or most of their miseries. He has immense hatred for the Indian government and military force (BSD) that have stolen his inherited right to rule the lands of his forefathers.  As he feared to lose the remaining power over the people of his land, he created such situations that would force civilians to both hate and fear the BSD. He planned the massacre of hundreds of innocent people and manipulated the public to believe in fact that the BSD caused their deaths. He assumes the role as a divine and heroic leader before his people, when in reality; he is the living form of Satan himself.

He is someone that is eager for power and dominance over others. Someone that is willing to scapegoat and kill as many people as required for reaching his goals. Someone that will not stop until each and every goal of his is fulfilled even if it results in many more massacres. Tewajat is definitely a cruel man. Is there any way to redeem him from his sins and atrocities? He performs sacred poojas for Lord Shiva, funds the education of the sons and marries off the daughters of the civilians. He assumes the role of a protector for his community, when in fact he is the reason for their destruction and losses. I wonder whether he feels any remorse for killing the very same people that look up to him with immense respect and hope. Does he not feel a moment of guilt? Or is he mentally justifying his every deed by stating that it is for the greater good of his land? For now, he rejoices in the success of manipulating people to satisfy his ulterior motives.

I only saw glimpses of Rudra & Laila's meeting. I suppose I didn't have the nerve to watch my Rudra with another woman. I know he's not a virgin nor is he obligated to be one. I don't mind either but I prefer to be aware and yet not aware of such parts of his life. For now, he belongs to no one in particular but in the future, I hope he stays loyal to Paro when Laila comes back for him. I did like how Ankita looked, she looked perfectly vampish and she seems to carry her character well. I hope she grows to be a strong negative lead. Ashish also looked very handsome in his black kurta.

As a new day comes, Rudra is back to his mission of catching and punishing the wrongdoers. He and his fellow officer, Aman drive to the military check point between the bordered regions. Although he is suspicious of the men from the Baraat, he permits them leave as he wants to catch them red handed in their game and possibly figure out who is their leader. I liked how Rudra was thinking like a strategist rather than an enraged and impulsive officer. It wouldn't take him long to kill each of these men. But he wants to respect the words of his senior officer and uncover his assigned case rather than eliminate minor threats such as these men. Their deaths would not stop the smuggling of guns or the terrorist activities; the leader has to be caught to stop everything. Also, I was happy to finally see an Aman on screen. It reminded me of the good old invisible Aman.

We finally get a glimpse of our beautiful Paro by the end of the episode. Mamisa is worrying about what needs to be done for the wedding preparation while Paro calmly takes the measurements of her Aunt. It was cute to see her do this as her demeanor was so calm in comparison to her Aunt's worrying and anxious stance. Both ladies are disturbed from their thoughts and actions as Bindi runs into vicinity. She excitedly tells about the arrival of the Baraat and especially Paro's groom. She is impatient and excited to meet the man that her dearest friend will wed and even hopes to take Paro with her. Yet, Mamisa gently tells Paro to close the doors and stay home as the villagers are going to welcome the Baraat. The ever so obedient Paro closes the doors and tidies up until her eyes fall upon the beautiful wedding outfit which belonged to her mother. She is intrigued by its sheer beauty and decides to wear it as she can't keep her excitement at bay. Paro dresses in her bridal attire and dances around as she rejoices in the happiness of her upcoming marriage. This was a delightful scene to witness. Paro is celebrating the commencement of the happiness moment in her life. A moment where she will be wedded to her husband, a man she believes will love, cherish, support and be with her for eternity. Her dream wedding is finally becoming a reality and she cannot be any less happy.

At this moment, her dear and long lasting friend, Rukmini pays a visit to let her know that indeed Paro's true love and soul mate is near. At first, Paro believes that Rukmini has come to hint the arrival of her groom and yet she finds herself looking at Rudra racing on a bike into her land. She is fearful of his intentions and reasons for entering her community as it is believed that the presence of the BSD can never bring anything good. Paro hides herself and hopes that nothing bad comes from his visit, especially at a time when she is to be celebrating her upcoming wedding. Little does Paro know that she has indeed seen the face of her future husband. He has not come to bring havoc to her land. He comes to safeguard the people and protect them from the devious ruler and his minions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good post, Sidda. I enjoyed watching the episode yesterday. New characters, new dimensions. And Paro's trusty Rukmani always leading her to Rudra. 
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Very comprehensive!
But I somehow felt that his  attitude towards his wife was more to fool her of his true intent rather than actual care and concern!

Menlike Thakur I observed act in two ways
Either genuinely want their family members to be kept away from everything they are up to to enjoy a normal blissful life( Of course at the cost of others)

Or... feign love to make them believe like the whole world that they are the messiahs from heaven!

A good post dear! Lots of work went into it!!!

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely take on the episode ! ðŸ˜³ 
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Nice Take...What's in tht diary ?
Sidda8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SS88

Good post, Sidda. I enjoyed watching the episode yesterday. New characters, new dimensions. And Paro's trusty Rukmani always leading her to Rudra. 

Thanks for liking. I love how Rukmani brings Parud together.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anukat

Very comprehensive!

But I somehow felt that his  attitude towards his wife was more to fool her of his true intent rather than actual care and concern!

Menlike Thakur I observed act in two ways
Either genuinely want their family members to be kept away from everything they are up to to enjoy a normal blissful life( Of course at the cost of others)

Or... feign love to make them believe like the whole world that they are the messiahs from heaven!

A good post dear! Lots of work went into it!!!

Thanks Anu.

I'm sorry for not replying earlier. Uni just started this week and I'm busy with classes and work. I feel very good that a writer like you liked my post. I agree that Thakur may not have genuine love for his wife but he is seen as a loving husband so far.