Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't mind Irfan being in this movie...If anything ..it will motivate Shahrukh to give his best because he will be pitted against one of the best actors of BW...I am all for it...SRK giving his best is long overdue...and who knows that SRK might even match up to Irfan Khan...I don't underestimate Shahrukh when it comes to acting...Edited by blue-ice - 10 years ago
Periyathalai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
(source: Filmfare) Edited by Periyathalai - 10 years ago
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

tfs 

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blue-ice

I don't mind Irfan being in this movie...If anything ..it will motivate Shahrukh to give his best because he will be pitted against one of the best actors of BW...I am all for it...SRK giving his best is long overdue...and who knows that SRK might even match up to Irfan Khan...I don't underestimate Shahrukh when it comes to acting...

There's this scene at the end of Billu between SRK and Irfan which is absolutely brilliant. 👏 Although I still wouldn't want Irfan in this. SRK is absolutely capable of delivering without anyone trying to give him motivation.

I watched Dil Se again yesterday...and my god...nobody should ever question SRK's acting abilities. He is tremendously brilliant in that movie. Nothing less of any actor in Bollywood. That performance was just everything.
Che.Guevara thumbnail

I don't mind Irfan being in this movie...If anything ..it will motivate Shahrukh to give his best because he will be pitted against one of the best actors of BW...I am all for it...SRK giving his best is long overdue...and who knows that SRK might even match up to Irfan Khan...I don't underestimate Shahrukh when it comes to acting...

All SRK needs is a good script and a director who doesnt demand him to be the SRK the superstar,
People like Shimit Amin,Mani Ratnam,Ashutosh Gowariker were very straight on one thing we dont want the Superstar SRK but the actor,no wonder that his best work till date is with those directors.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: qazplm

There's this scene at the end of Billu between SRK and Irfan which is absolutely brilliant. 👏 Although I still wouldn't want Irfan in this. SRK is absolutely capable of delivering without anyone trying to give him motivation.

I watched Dil Se again yesterday...and my god...nobody should ever question SRK's acting abilities. He is tremendously brilliant in that movie. Nothing less of any actor in Bollywood. That performance was just everything.

This one??Shahrukh is amazing here..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR_r3jL1K2g[/YOUTUBE]
qazplm thumbnail

This one??Shahrukh is amazing here..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR_r3jL1K2g[/YOUTUBE]

No it's the final scene where he goes and meets Irfan at his house. It's so emotional and brilliantly acted out by both of them.
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so its mean he will stay more three years😈
qazplm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lighthearted

so its mean he will stay more three years😈

Make that 10-15 years😉 Fans are not letting him go anywhere😆
Che.Guevara thumbnail