Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kautilya04

Oh yes, I really want to see him handle the office brilliantly. And slowly take it to greater heights than it was during Balwant Rana's time.And I really really really want to see Jaswant and Mahima being told to get coffees for the board members πŸ˜†

and renuka being told to serve the samosa 🀣
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Interesting idea Uma.
But he has to quit his work first.πŸ˜‰ And accept the will. Coz office work needs ppl to know who is the new malik. And with whom to make deals. So if Raghu took office work  . There will be no coming back.
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Uma-Arhaanfan

jass office works.🀣no way...

πŸ˜† I know ,he likes ti hide behind mahima. His favorite words are"mein tume nahin chodunga" .he only says ,no action from his side.
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think they should show this ...it looks real one as normally in indian daily soaps they didnt show the ppl going to the office and doing work rather than doing kitchan politics bt we hope for the best... and yes uma i alwYs want to see arhaan doing office work..
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

NIce Post Uma.😊

Agree I've been wanting to see Raghu starting take control of the business, it would be a good track and we could also see AB in suits he looks really nice in them. He would excel as a an employer, because Raghu is genuine and he has a good heart. I can see how the employees will respect him much more than they do J and that will irk J even more.

yeah di i too want this track to happen so that we can see AB in suits...
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Uma-Arhaanfan

and renuka being told to serve the samosa 🀣

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Interesting idea Uma.

But he has to quit his work first.πŸ˜‰And accept the will. Coz office work needs ppl to know who is the new malik. And with whom to make deals. So if Raghu took office work . There will be no coming back.

no awida raghu will take the charge of the office just to make sure that office doesnt fall in losses
ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
have an idea in mind fr dis MU track need to clear when Shi cms to knw abt the truth n seen a real face of trio bt she should mumb herself n behave in such a manner dat she dun know anything n keep on humilating R in frnt of trio so dat dey can be sure dat shi dun know anything n still hates R
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
@manisha you want shivani to still humiliate raghu?
ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
no i dun want i want she should mk sure to trio dat she still hate R jst a small drama :p in frnt of trios to catch dem red hand :p