What's up with Randhir's past?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i haven't followed the show from the beginning so i don't exactly know about Randhir's past...wat really happened. did his mother cheat on his father and went away with someone else. whatever the case is...the poor guy has a lot of anger and seems to be upset. i hope it gets resolved...
They showed a bit of it during his birthday in brief flashback.. Since his childhood his mom was never there for him, she always was away on business trips and all... Wahi Rich lad.. parents have no time.. U know. 
But y is he an MCP.. that I am not sure..
Originally posted by supriya.ipkknd

They showed a bit of it during his birthday in brief flashback.. Since his childhood his mom was never there for him, she always was away on business trips and all... Wahi Rich lad.. parents have no time.. U know. 
But y is he an MCP.. that I am not sure..

may be coz his mother had cheated on his father and since he stayed wid his father he obv. hates his mother...πŸ€” nd tht mkes him hate women as well..
Its not that filmy yaar

Randhirs mom doesn't have time for him
Her priority was always business not her son
Thats the reason he is upset with her
He has spent a very lonely childhood with only a caretaker by his side

And this is reason he thinks its better if women sit at home rather work..Edited by sweetmadhuri - 10 years ago
ya thts why he hates women and in the promo also when sanyu saya"kam se kam apni maa ki respect to karte hoge"he was likeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
kuch to lafda haiπŸ˜†
Well d real reason is currently nt known. πŸ˜•
Though on his b'day some glimpses of his childhood wr shown bt still d main reason is yet to be shown.
According to me, something quite serious might hv happened otherwise he's nt gonna hate every girl he meets.
Hopefully nd surely Sanyukta is gonna reveal his past in d episodes yet to come.
hey!
we don't the actual reason behind it,
but in the show on his birthday they gave us hint that, his mother gives importance to her business, more than him
Originally posted by Tsuchi

ya thts why he hates women and in the promo also when sanyu saya"kam se kam apni maa ki respect to karte hoge"he was likeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
kuch to lafda haiπŸ˜†

he looks so amazing in that promo...esp when his expressions changes when sayu teases him..amazing. πŸ˜ƒ

he hates women, yet he has his heart in the right place, he never disrespect them, he has helped both her and her mom. now time will tell what's really wrong with his past...

wasn't he crying on his b'day ???
Edited by shikhajaiswal - 10 years ago
Originally posted by shikhajaiswal

he looks so amazing in that promo...esp when his expressions changes when sayu teases him..amazing.πŸ˜ƒ

he hates women, yet he has his heart in the right place, he never disrespect them, he has helped both her and her mom. now time will tell what's really wrong with his past...

wasn't he crying on his b'day ???

Ya he was crying on his b'day ...
We hav just seen a page of his past book ...
I think there is something more too