Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

The Agnihotri charade continues -emotion filled episode (Page 7)

jia.astk IF-Dazzler
jia.astk
jia.astk

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Originally posted by asthak

Great Analysis Jonee, have to agree with what you said in review, each character stood according to their characterizations. Loved how you described Astha, Shlok and NA. So correct.

"Shlokie going into darker side?" , this is what I felt after I saw today's episode. The reason is his monologues today, I was waiting for his reactions when Astha will leave him.
Yes, he is angry that she left but he himself said in a vehement manner to leave the house didn't he?!!?. He is angry now!! oh boy...that is one reaction he can show for everything Smile
He keeps on saying you insulted my baba, but he is actually stroking his ego on the side. when did she insult his baba btw?! He says everything is out in open now i.e., his hatred.
I liked how Kirlosker's supported their daughter. Ajju, Avdhoot were silent but Kalindi supported her daughter completely. Ajju being the eldest in the house, I felt she is right to ask Astha, Kalindi to think again before making any big decision.
Agnihotri's ..all of them were silent during father-son convo, but NA's expressions, speech were priceless. He was not at all expecting whatever was happening, what a great birthday gift!!
His dialogues made laugh so badly today:
"Tumne Shaadi jaise pavitra rishte ko mazak banake rakhdiya hei"
"Log hamaari taur tareekonko apnana chahte hain, hamari tarah banna chathe hein" ..really NA ..to torture your wife in closed doors ..what a sarcasm.
I also loved the convo between Varad and Shlok and the way he said "Tum uske Bhai ho ya mere!!", I loved these 2 brother's convo, it was heart to heart both in their original self. Our dear Astha ..she is still so hopelessly in love with him.
One person's expressions I was surprised today & yesterday were Anjali, she is silent, did not taunt Astha. She was observing silently or just said 2 dialogues both in soft manner as possible only(the way we know how she talks generally).She seemed to be a little bit happy to at the developments happening in the house.

Scenes that stood out today for me:
1. When Astha was leaving Kavya crying, requesting not to go, and says "I love You" and Astha replies back saying the same..there is Shlok in the background.
2. When NA and Shlok were having convo, there is Sojal, Abhay,Jaya. It shows that these 3 are on wrong side. Then again Shlok stands facing camera and Varad,Anjali in between them; that means they are on the middle (will eventually turn to be good). Awesome direction and symbolism againClap.
3. His breaking the mirror , depicts he broke his alter ego! Like you said in review, no more mirror talk all out open. But, I wonder what it means will he go much into darker side? or is it for good?

Everybody did their part very well..AVi, Shrenu, Manishji and Samir today. Again, Avi did great acting during his monologues. 

Update: just now read others interpretations [email protected], @rome, @OQ, @dsr...very nice.

Good one , AsthaK, what's your name ? Or do you prefer to be called Astha .  Shlokie does seem to be going on the darker side, it's going to be very difficult for the redemption, but I am sure the CVs have something cool up their sleeve. Great acting by avinash, acting like a spoilt brat.

Thanks Sandhya. Its Jia Smile. But, I like to be called as Astha, love love how Shrenu performs as Astha Smile.
Yes, Shlok will take some time to redeem ..he is a spoilt brat ..rightly said.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiiPrani08Operaqueendsr11

jia.astk IF-Dazzler
jia.astk
jia.astk

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsr11

Originally posted by asthak

Great Analysis Jonee, have to agree with what you said in review, each character stood according to their characterizations. Loved how you described Astha, Shlok and NA. So correct.

"Shlokie going into darker side?" , this is what I felt after I saw today's episode. The reason is his monologues today, I was waiting for his reactions when Astha will leave him.
Yes, he is angry that she left but he himself said in a vehement manner to leave the house didn't he?!!?. He is angry now!! oh boy...that is one reaction he can show for everything Smile
He keeps on saying you insulted my baba, but he is actually stroking his ego on the side. when did she insult his baba btw?! He says everything is out in open now i.e., his hatred.
I liked how Kirlosker's supported their daughter. Ajju, Avdhoot were silent but Kalindi supported her daughter completely. Ajju being the eldest in the house, I felt she is right to ask Astha, Kalindi to think again before making any big decision.
Agnihotri's ..all of them were silent during father-son convo, but NA's expressions, speech were priceless. He was not at all expecting whatever was happening, what a great birthday gift!!
His dialogues made laugh so badly today:
"Tumne Shaadi jaise pavitra rishte ko mazak banake rakhdiya hei"
"Log hamaari taur tareekonko apnana chahte hain, hamari tarah banna chathe hein" ..really NA ..to torture your wife in closed doors ..what a sarcasm.
I also loved the convo between Varad and Shlok and the way he said "Tum uske Bhai ho ya mere!!", I loved these 2 brother's convo, it was heart to heart both in their original self. Our dear Astha ..she is still so hopelessly in love with him.
One person's expressions I was surprised today & yesterday were Anjali, she is silent, did not taunt Astha. She was observing silently or just said 2 dialogues both in soft manner as possible only(the way we know how she talks generally).She seemed to be a little bit happy to at the developments happening in the house.

Scenes that stood out today for me:
1. When Astha was leaving Kavya crying, requesting not to go, and says "I love You" and Astha replies back saying the same..there is Shlok in the background.
2. When NA and Shlok were having convo, there is Sojal, Abhay,Jaya. It shows that these 3 are on wrong side. Then again Shlok stands facing camera and Varad,Anjali in between them; that means they are on the middle (will eventually turn to be good). Awesome direction and symbolism againClap.
3. His breaking the mirror , depicts he broke his alter ego! Like you said in review, no more mirror talk all out open. But, I wonder what it means will he go much into darker side? or is it for good?

Everybody did their part very well..AVi, Shrenu, Manishji and Samir today. Again, Avi did great acting during his monologues. 

Update: just now read others interpretations [email protected], @rome, @OQ, @dsr...very nice.
asthak.
i stopped worrying about shlok's dark side. he shouts more and acts less. he is angry now because aastha left him without even looking back once. he needs some attention is all, prefarably aastha's.Tongue its niranjan i worry about more.Confused

apart from the scenes you mentioned, i liked Shlok-Varad convo too. i wondered if shlok was talking about aastha and him or was he talking about varad, when varad tried to play marriage counsellorTongue. avinash's expressions were to die for, beary cuteBig smile

Thanks Rekha (am I right?), That bad boy needs some love and attention but wont accept it Smile

lachiiPrani08Operaqueendsr11

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jonee

I loved today's episode as it reiterated all that we have been talking about the EBp characters..
all of them are remaining true to their masks and the charade continues in the Agnihotri mansion...
     our dear Aastha -  hopelessly in love but forced to hate her loved one ...
  and our dear angry Shlok -  furious with Aastha because she cannot trust him but is unable to cope with his inner  feelings for her - cloaking it in a mask of hatred and hiding under his Baba's cover of  samman and public image.. ...
and NA - the master pretender - creating an aura around himself as the perfect man/husband/ philanthrophist  -   whom he says everyone looks up to  - an image so precious to him that he insists  his dear son bring his DIl back home as the izzat of the house is linked to aastha and her
leaving the house will be a daag on his public image ...

and the irony of all ironies - he gives his son a lecture on marriage :  " shaadi ka pavitra rishta ko tum mazaak  banakar diya - "  i know you will do anything for me, but this time your thareeka was not right ... he tells his dear Bacha ...

he adds that marriage is for life and aastha has to come back - ussey tum wapas lana hi hoga"'

and our dear shlokie  looks at him angrily -/ he knows he will  have to bring
aastha back - ... tho his ego his hurting him ...

and the most interesting was his subsquent convo with Varad - where he points out that he
will have to bring her back bcos she is his wife and he is doing it for his Baba's sake - today
Varad behaved like a true elder brother and gave shlok a dressing down - shlok sounded like a spoilt brat in front of varad - was it an act or was he being his true self -...??/ ( it was avery
good scene between the two brothers )
   varad nods understandingly but insists that shlok call aastha - and surprisingly shlok does call her - and our dear aastha refuses to respond and even goes so far as to switching off the phone - now this has surely made shlok a real angry young man - and he vows to bring
her back  to the house with an open book - that he hates her  but will live with her anyway - wah
shlok - so much sacrifice for your Baba???/ Ermm

and now for aastha - concerned varad and chacha try to stop her and as she leaves,
but she does reluctantly leave the A house - and  the flashbacks  when  she is leaving
are only of shlok saving her and taking care of her - she cant help herself thinking that somewhere shlok does love her and he may change - ... 

she arrives home to shocked parents and tells them the whole truth - kalindi is angry with shlok and  vows that she will never forgive him, ajju pleads that they are given more time to sort things out and aastha prays to bappa brokenheartedly asking why all this is happening to her - that scene behind the closed door and the  her sobbing reflection is a super shot by waseem -
that her whole world has turned upside down ---.
 super direction throughout i must say... 
  aastha is firm in her  resolve as of now but a few soft words from shlok will change all that
i guess - she cant help herself - loving ashlok everyday..

( and as we predicted, the moment aastha  leaves the house, shlok starts drinking - and interestingly, he breaks the mirror - so no more mirror talk - the real shlok is out in the open and  the real story begins - how hate filled  shlok is going to realise and come to terms with his love for aastha...Thumbs Up

and the pre-cap - the new journey and new track begins with blessings from baba - yes, he
is going to bring back his dear hated wife to the Agni house - but after a lot of drama and some nok jhok  in a police station we presume...Thumbs Up

Jonee lovely analysis liking you going indepth..loved WASEEM sir choice of potraying scens Aastha on floor as earth crying ..but didn't catch the bangles behind scene ..significance..
Me love shlok a lot as selfless character not caring for himself a true family man not only his but also kirlosakars. Aastha is sweet like once we all are before marriage but need maturity..love avadoot couple too..all characters of EBP are awesome and play well in acting and potraying.

The real shlok is out and the scene we saw is EBP scene.where Aastha refuses to talk to shlok and shlok getting furious and Aastha not giving attention made him land at her house..what will we see this time.preapc shlok took blessing like going on a mission and baba happy.

Shlok as directed the hate marriage saying baba love and NA marriage it's a indirect hit for NA. One of anajli mayake ruled out giving Aastha rights of go to mayke NA principles outruled.
Next the hate marriage which ashlok is having boundaries has to end, so taking the chance of Aastha open up he said the real reason of hate which is baba possessive love.
NA bowing down wow cvs and WASEEM ji what a direction..Aastha pouring water down anajli shown in heights another appreciated scene where it says anajli has risen up.
NA is out of the mask and made shlok be himself with rights..the mirror break down says. Shlok is not masked anymore.the hatred words were true of jealousy..he felt and wanted kirloskar care and comfort,..the way he said Aastha kirloskar said more to it..now Aastha is Aastha as said in jungle now shlok mission of giving patni rights as Aastha said directly to shlok and anajli and varad and vinayak..
Cvs what a hint for upcoming track.
Shlok saying I hate for baba insult was to himself as he insulted himself.in mask later he broke the mask in anger by kirloskar phono frame.varad entering saying how much you will suffer seek you love as baba said..baba now knows his value for son and baba is seeking sons love ..

Loved cvs shoeing parents possesive love and right at their places,sibling attachment, varad and vinyak as freinds all blood and bonding..the left out was hearty realtionship as in one soul.
Can we see that from now as realtionship are well potrayed uptill now in every episode ..left was real couple balance of realtionship.be it nok Jhok or other..real intense EBP loving it.

Sg2013lachiiOperaqueendsr11

sanhita88 Senior Member
sanhita88
sanhita88

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Lovely post jonee...enjoyed each n every word of yours...Amazing analysis...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013lachiiPrani08Operaqueendsr11

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasai

Originally posted by jonee

I loved today's episode as it reiterated all that we have been talking about the EBp characters..
all of them are remaining true to their masks and the charade continues in the Agnihotri mansion...
     our dear Aastha -  hopelessly in love but forced to hate her loved one ...
  and our dear angry Shlok -  furious with Aastha because she cannot trust him but is unable to cope with his inner  feelings for her - cloaking it in a mask of hatred and hiding under his Baba's cover of  samman and public image.. ...
and NA - the master pretender - creating an aura around himself as the perfect man/husband/ philanthrophist  -   whom he says everyone looks up to  - an image so precious to him that he insists  his dear son bring his DIl back home as the izzat of the house is linked to aastha and her
leaving the house will be a daag on his public image ...

and the irony of all ironies - he gives his son a lecture on marriage :  " shaadi ka pavitra rishta ko tum mazaak  banakar diya - "  i know you will do anything for me, but this time your thareeka was not right ... he tells his dear Bacha ...

he adds that marriage is for life and aastha has to come back - ussey tum wapas lana hi hoga"'

and our dear shlokie  looks at him angrily -/ he knows he will  have to bring
aastha back - ... tho his ego his hurting him ...

and the most interesting was his subsquent convo with Varad - where he points out that he
will have to bring her back bcos she is his wife and he is doing it for his Baba's sake - today
Varad behaved like a true elder brother and gave shlok a dressing down - shlok sounded like a spoilt brat in front of varad - was it an act or was he being his true self -...??/ ( it was avery
good scene between the two brothers )
   varad nods understandingly but insists that shlok call aastha - and surprisingly shlok does call her - and our dear aastha refuses to respond and even goes so far as to switching off the phone - now this has surely made shlok a real angry young man - and he vows to bring
her back  to the house with an open book - that he hates her  but will live with her anyway - wah
shlok - so much sacrifice for your Baba???/ Ermm

and now for aastha - concerned varad and chacha try to stop her and as she leaves,
but she does reluctantly leave the A house - and  the flashbacks  when  she is leaving
are only of shlok saving her and taking care of her - she cant help herself thinking that somewhere shlok does love her and he may change - ... 

she arrives home to shocked parents and tells them the whole truth - kalindi is angry with shlok and  vows that she will never forgive him, ajju pleads that they are given more time to sort things out and aastha prays to bappa brokenheartedly asking why all this is happening to her - that scene behind the closed door and the  her sobbing reflection is a super shot by waseem -
that her whole world has turned upside down ---.
 super direction throughout i must say... 
  aastha is firm in her  resolve as of now but a few soft words from shlok will change all that
i guess - she cant help herself - loving ashlok everyday..

( and as we predicted, the moment aastha  leaves the house, shlok starts drinking - and interestingly, he breaks the mirror - so no more mirror talk - the real shlok is out in the open and  the real story begins - how hate filled  shlok is going to realise and come to terms with his love for aastha...Thumbs Up

and the pre-cap - the new journey and new track begins with blessings from baba - yes, he
is going to bring back his dear hated wife to the Agni house - but after a lot of drama and some nok jhok  in a police station we presume...Thumbs Up

Jonee lovely analysis liking you going indepth..loved WASEEM sir choice of potraying scens Aastha on floor as earth crying ..but didn't catch the bangles behind scene ..significance..
Me love shlok a lot as selfless character not caring for himself a true family man not only his but also kirlosakars. Aastha is sweet like once we all are before marriage but need maturity..love avadoot couple too..all characters of EBP are awesome and play well in acting and potraying.

The real shlok is out and the scene we saw is EBP scene.where Aastha refuses to talk to shlok and shlok getting furious and Aastha not giving attention made him land at her house..what will we see this time.preapc shlok took blessing like going on a mission and baba happy.

Shlok as directed the hate marriage saying baba love and NA marriage it's a indirect hit for NA. One of anajli mayake ruled out giving Aastha rights of go to mayke NA principles outruled.
Next the hate marriage which ashlok is having boundaries has to end, so taking the chance of Aastha open up he said the real reason of hate which is baba possessive love.
NA bowing down wow cvs and WASEEM ji what a direction..Aastha pouring water down anajli shown in heights another appreciated scene where it says anajli has risen up.
NA is out of the mask and made shlok be himself with rights..the mirror break down says. Shlok is not masked anymore.the hatred words were true of jealousy..he felt and wanted kirloskar care and comfort,..the way he said Aastha kirloskar said more to it..now Aastha is Aastha as said in jungle now shlok mission of giving patni rights as Aastha said directly to shlok and anajli and varad and vinayak..
Cvs what a hint for upcoming track.
Shlok saying I hate for baba insult was to himself as he insulted himself.in mask later he broke the mask in anger by kirloskar phono frame.varad entering saying how much you will suffer seek you love as baba said..baba now knows his value for son and baba is seeking sons love ..

Loved cvs shoeing parents possesive love and right at their places,sibling attachment, varad and vinyak as freinds all blood and bonding..the left out was hearty realtionship as in one soul.
Can we see that from now as realtionship are well potrayed uptill now in every episode ..left was real couple balance of realtionship.be it nok Jhok or other..real intense EBP loving it.

Yes. Madhu, as we said before , we have seen all relations now open and trying to balance each other except husband and wife. The couples be it NA, Anjali, Varad - Sojal, Shlok- Astha all of them are living their lives. There hearts do not speak to each. Where as Avadhoot and Kalindi are a true couple but act as one. Now now we have to see the true couple being one for Shlok and Astha. The  balance of husband and wife , who give and take , compliment each other and do not need words is what we need to see in these two  individuals. The heart showing the other's heart in that same heart is what we need to see. So bahu, beti, sister in all, chachi, now patni - ardhangini in real meaning is what we will see. I think Astha should also learn to give the rights of husband to Shlok. She had promised to Shlok before marraige that she will always come first to him with her problems, but she did not do that and sidelined him. So again today she did not pick up the cell phone. She needs to keep the lines of communication open. Hopefully the jail sequence will teach her that. She is not doing what she had told him while getting the rights of patni when she gave the mobile phone. She said she would call him first, something which she did not do after marriage when Shlok asked her after Anjali made her call her parents to tell them to not come for satyanarayan puja as it was her pride and ego that Anjali had hurt. She closed her communication line then . Before that during sakharpuda she told Shlok directly that her parents should not wash his feet and he accepted. So she will again have to open these lines. I hope to see this track unfolds beautifully with both their pride and ego broken down completely as we saw them sleeping together in the jungle hut. 

Two beautiful scenes which speaks volumes for the love of these  two and for which I must applaud the director Wasimji are Astha and Shlok sleeping in Shlok's room on the first night of marriage and again EBP in the jungle hut. Both these scenes show the true feeling. Two individuals but as one, very beautifully depicted. 

Edited by Sg2013 - 07 January 2014 at 8:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prani08Operaqueendsr11

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sia--

very apt analysis ...loved all takes in this post !! you , Rekha , sandhya & Rome (is that your real name ) are very good when it comes to writing abt our baddy boy shlok LOL 
Keep writing and i will continue reading LOL

Thanks Sia, we love to analyse  shlok inside out, Smile 
How's the snow storm, aloo ke bhajiye is awesome when it's cold 
Northeast had it last week ...but it's bitter cold can't even stand out for 2 minutes ..from tomorrow it should be fine Smile
I like sabudana cutlet better LOL

Sia,sabudana cutlet main bhi aloo hota hainLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Oblivion007Sg2013lachiiPrani08dsr11--Sia--

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

very apt analysis ...loved all takes in this post !! you , Rekha , sandhya & Rome (is that your real name ) are very good when it comes to writing abt our baddy boy shlok LOL 

Northeast had it last week ...but it's bitter cold can't even stand out for 2 minutes ..from tomorrow it should be fine Smile

Do you all mean sabudana wada? Yes it always has aloo, but i still love it.sorry all for poking my nose. Could not resist. 

lachiiPrani08Operaqueen--Sia--

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sg2013

Do you all mean sabudana wada? Yes it always has aloo, but i still love it.sorry all for poking my nose. Could not resist. 

No suchi you are always welcome to join in. Yes it's known as sabudana wada in maharashtrians , but I think sia calls it sabudana cutlet. I am tempted to make some know. Is there a baked version or does it have to be deep fried? 

Edited by Operaqueen - 07 January 2014 at 8:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013--Sia--

Go to top