Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

The Agnihotri charade continues -emotion filled episode (Page 4)

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsr11

Originally posted by lachii

your writing skills are blooming day by day jonee...you are becoming almost poetic in your writing...its a delight to read esp after such episodes that put one's emotions into a wringer...
so we see EBP in EBP ... 

aastha accused of apmaan and shlok to take revenge and bring her back on his dad's feet...

but this time no altered ego, no drama(shlok said in jungle "one should do drama according to his aukaat")...everything out in the open...though this time aastha ain't gonna trust you mister shlok agonyhotri(i hope so that is as miss aastha dumboskar can be very unexpected)...Pinch...she might play along as she was remembering him saving his life...all he has to prove is he did not put her daddy to jail...D'oh

anyhow.. bacha promised baba and so i presume there is going to be a deal between aastha and shlok...of course after or during the bhail puri in jail...pretty much as was expected after last episode...Smile

though i would have loved to see aastha in kirloskar's house, time to think and an office track but because of teh promise i am expecting aastha back in the agnihotri house with rights as bahu and boy, ain't she gonna rock their agony house...Evil Smile

@rekha ...HAS is still on...you wanna listenGeekQuestion

i think we will get an office track when she gets back to agni house as bahu. she will work alongside shlok in the main office i think. most probably she will put forth that demand when shlok/niranjan try to bring her back.

@bold yes pleaseBig smile

okay dear just for you LOL

but gimme some time as my daughter has caught cold and i am going to put her to bed one hour earlier.  i'll be back...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anusha16dsr11

Anusha16 Goldie
Anusha16
Anusha16

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
very beautiful jonee...
yes all the characters are feeling exactly as how you have portrayed...

Of all this I feel sorry for shlok... that boy is going beyond the point of no return...Confused

bingyydsr11

jonee IF-Dazzler
jonee
jonee

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

Awesome update
thanks OmaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dsr11

jonee IF-Dazzler
jonee
jonee

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusha16

very beautiful jonee...
yes all the characters are feeling exactly as how you have portrayed...

Of all this I feel sorry for shlok... that boy is going beyond the point of no return...Confused

thanks anusha 
the cvs shd take credit for creating such interesting characters - and i do feel sorry for
shlokj - but he will return - just watchSmile
Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Great analysis, fun epsiode. Shlok baba throwing tantrums LOL Kis mayka - lily ne uske baba ki insult ki Smile
 Varad and Chachaji trying to piggyback on Astha, hoping she would stay back and save them from the hellhole. Even shlok had to ask Varad why he thought Astha was right, Wink 

Ajju optimistic as ever , AVdhoot a wallflower with no reactions ,kalindi seems to be the only one in the kirloskar House with normal reactions Big smile

And NA baba giving ideal marraige gyans, I am sure Anjali wanted to pelt hot boiled potatoes at him when he made all those hypocritical statements.Angry

And shlok is back to drinking apple juice to cure his verbal Diarrohea LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DoseOblivion007gauriangeljia.astkdsr11

gauriangel IF-Dazzler
gauriangel
gauriangel

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Awesome update...
Its great to read ur take on every episode.
am just worried about shlok...bahut confuse karta hai ye bandha...i daily change my opinion about his intentions...Wink

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Great analysis, fun epsiode. Shlok baba throwing tantrums LOL Kis mayka - lily ne uske baba ki insult ki Smile
 Varad and Chachaji trying to piggyback on Astha, hoping she would stay back and save them from the hellhole. Even shlok had to ask Varad why he thought Astha was right, Wink 

Ajju optimistic as ever , AVdhoot a wallflower with no reactions ,kalindi seems to be the only one in the kirloskar House with normal reactions Big smile

And NA baba giving ideal marraige gyans, I am sure Anjali wanted to pelt hot boiled potatoes at him when he made all those hypocritical statements.Angry

just like we thought a few days back about the link between aastha and shlok's drinking, he picked up the bar glass as soon as his hour glass ditched himLOL

is it just me or everyone thinks that chacha character is useless for the story. his slot can be filled with varad tooConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DosegauriangelmailanchiOperaqueen

jonee IF-Dazzler
jonee
jonee

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Thanks OQ - i also think chacha varad are only trying to piggy back on aastha with " umeed
ki kiran" speeches - and NA gyan was hilarious - 
shlokie as expected has started appy juice for more self talk and glass breaking
 this time glass and mirrorConfused gt episode overallSmile

jia.astkdsr11

Go to top