Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Oblivion007

Hi jonee😊 asusual loved ur analysis!

I actually thought today's epi is not gonna be very good after yesterday's extreeme showdown,bt they proved me wrong and I'm glad for this!
Today's epi gave importance to all the characters and their thinking process so it was kinda balance maintaining episode.Yesterday I told lots of things bout Astha so not gonna repeat them today cos she xactly reacted the way she is supposed to react  according to the way her character is being depicted!She is indeed an estranged soul hopelessly in love who was finding it very dfficult even at the eleventh hour to leave tht hell hole of a house which is her socalled husband's house and the ppl of it which actually was the link between her and her husband after his announcement of his hatred for her and who seems to have no aim in life xcept for hating her and punishing her for her deed which was insulting his Baba,which by d way in my opinion is nothing bt his way of running away from the obvious feelings harbouring in his heart for this girl!!!
When Kavya cried out for Astha it was kinda obvious seeing Shlok's reaction tht he is deffinitely not liking the way she is leaving him which got instigated by tht lil girl's pleading!
Vinayak chachu and Varad played their respected roles fairly by trying to make her change her decision,both had their own reasons,chachu for he thought Astha cud bring tht change which this house badly needs and Varad for the sake of his lil brother's life who in his opinion is not bad at heart and needs time to recuperate himself! I felt today tht Varad truly knows Shlok's actual  nature and cud understand bout the slightest of the obsession Shlok actually has for Astha and so was persuading him to call her rather spanking and yelling at him for betraying with a girl like Astha which wud havebeen natural for a person like him!
I truly loved the look Niranjan gave when AStha was leaving cos it was kinda his failure also!A self obsessed egoistic person like him who thinks himself as the invincible one was quiet  at a loss  of words due to the unexpected volcanic events played infront of him,which was quiet unbelievable for him!This is actually known as the Almighty's call because where he wanted his birthday gift as Astha's shredding all connection with her parents,he got the biggest blow by his daughter in law leaving his mansion which is ultimately going to bring a lot of shame and defamation for his beloved public image and impression!!Such a nasty joke it was,which was played on him by the Almighty himself!Truly loved this!The end of him is also going to be in such a numinous way where he'll be finished before him realizing bout the blow of this very fact tht this is actually his end! Every person does have to pay for his or her acts in this lifetime only,this is only known as the fate which can't be avoided by even the most powerful person born on this earth!
Kalindi reacted aptly like a self respected mother who has got love,affection aswellas respect for her daughter which is only the right way a mother wud react on hearing bout a daughter's plight rather acting indefferent like Anjali!
Now for Shlok,I wanna say tht he indeed acted like a spoilt child today both infront of his baba and his dada!When Niranjan was making him understand bout how he made fun of the institution of marriage he was rather silent and then complaining in chidish way tht he doesn't want to live with this girl! Is he actually tht innocent and pathetic fool to not realize bout the wight of his decision of marrying her??No,I don't think so!HE knew he is gonna be bonded to her for life long for God sake!He has jst pleased both his ego and his heart by listening to both of them,as in his ego havebeen boosted by thinking tht he has made fun of this girl's life by tying her with him thus avenging his baba's disrespect and pleased his heart for the fact tht by marrying her he is going to have tht official right to have her infront of him all the time!!All of tht with the mask of sheer hatred!This was proved by the way he reacted to his dada's pestering of him to call Astha!He said at tht time "usse ghar wapas ana hi hoga,maine usse shadi ki hain,aur who jayegi bhi to kaha jayegi" this dialogue doesn't imply to his desire of bringing her back on his baba's wish rather it gives away this truth tht he realizes this fact tht he is married to her and she has to come back to him,as she has no where to go for he is her husband,her life partner!! It's jst tht he is an incredulous,egoistic,self centered,passionate,intense,mercenery,sadisitc,dickheaded jerk individual, so he has still a long way to go before confessing his own feelings even to his own being,for this reason, for the time being there's even no question of confessing those unwanted feelings of his infront of Astha! I jst hope his self realization doesn't take a too long a way tht it ultimately becomes difficult for him to even reach Astha in that phase of his life!
Waiting for the next epi to see now which pathetic way or excuse Shlok will give for getting her back after having done with so called fake love and teaching her lesson for his baba's insult!
Yet again grt direction and editing with all the scenes,grt acting by Avi,Manish ji,Shrenu and Samir!
On tht note signing off for today😊

again  bang  on  analysis  ,u  are  spot  on  ,i  specially  loved  &  agree  with  those  lines  in  bold  completely  ,i    felt  by  those  dialogues  of  shlok  that    he   simply   thinks  astha  is  a  weak  person    with  no  self  respect   who  will  come  back  if  he  the  GREAT  SHLOK  agnihotri  say  come  back   (  even  after  the  way  he  insulted  her  in front  of  everyone)  &  i  really  wished  astha  could  have  little  more  strength  &  prove  him  wrong  being  kalindi's  daughter  but  i  dont  think  thats  gonna  happen
jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oblivion007

Hi jonee😊 asusual loved ur analysis!

I actually thought today's epi is not gonna be very good after yesterday's extreeme showdown,bt they proved me wrong and I'm glad for this!
Today's epi gave importance to all the characters and their thinking process so it was kinda balance maintaining episode.Yesterday I told lots of things bout Astha so not gonna repeat them today cos she xactly reacted the way she is supposed to react  according to the way her character is being depicted!She is indeed an estranged soul hopelessly in love who was finding it very dfficult even at the eleventh hour to leave tht hell hole of a house which is her socalled husband's house and the ppl of it which actually was the link between her and her husband after his announcement of his hatred for her and who seems to have no aim in life xcept for hating her and punishing her for her deed which was insulting his Baba,which by d way in my opinion is nothing bt his way of running away from the obvious feelings harbouring in his heart for this girl!!!
When Kavya cried out for Astha it was kinda obvious seeing Shlok's reaction tht he is deffinitely not liking the way she is leaving him which got instigated by tht lil girl's pleading!
Vinayak chachu and Varad played their respected roles fairly by trying to make her change her decision,both had their own reasons,chachu for he thought Astha cud bring tht change which this house badly needs and Varad for the sake of his lil brother's life who in his opinion is not bad at heart and needs time to recuperate himself! I felt today tht Varad truly knows Shlok's actual  nature and cud understand bout the slightest of the obsession Shlok actually has for Astha and so was persuading him to call her rather spanking and yelling at him for betraying with a girl like Astha which wud havebeen natural for a person like him!
I truly loved the look Niranjan gave when AStha was leaving cos it was kinda his failure also!A self obsessed egoistic person like him who thinks himself as the invincible one was quiet  at a loss  of words due to the unexpected volcanic events played infront of him,which was quiet unbelievable for him!This is actually known as the Almighty's call because where he wanted his birthday gift as Astha's shredding all connection with her parents,he got the biggest blow by his daughter in law leaving his mansion which is ultimately going to bring a lot of shame and defamation for his beloved public image and impression!!Such a nasty joke it was,which was played on him by the Almighty himself!Truly loved this!The end of him is also going to be in such a numinous way where he'll be finished before him realizing bout the blow of this very fact tht this is actually his end! Every person does have to pay for his or her acts in this lifetime only,this is only known as the fate which can't be avoided by even the most powerful person born on this earth!
Kalindi reacted aptly like a self respected mother who has got love,affection aswellas respect for her daughter which is only the right way a mother wud react on hearing bout a daughter's plight rather acting indefferent like Anjali!
Now for Shlok,I wanna say tht he indeed acted like a spoilt child today both infront of his baba and his dada!When Niranjan was making him understand bout how he made fun of the institution of marriage he was rather silent and then complaining in chidish way tht he doesn't want to live with this girl! Is he actually tht innocent and pathetic fool to not realize bout the wight of his decision of marrying her??No,I don't think so!HE knew he is gonna be bonded to her for life long for God sake!He has jst pleased both his ego and his heart by listening to both of them,as in his ego havebeen boosted by thinking tht he has made fun of this girl's life by tying her with him thus avenging his baba's disrespect and pleased his heart for the fact tht by marrying her he is going to have tht official right to have her infront of him all the time!!All of tht with the mask of sheer hatred!This was proved by the way he reacted to his dada's pestering of him to call Astha!He said at tht time "usse ghar wapas ana hi hoga,maine usse shadi ki hain,aur who jayegi bhi to kaha jayegi" this dialogue doesn't imply to his desire of bringing her back on his baba's wish rather it gives away this truth tht he realizes this fact tht he is married to her and she has to come back to him,as she has no where to go for he is her husband,her life partner!! It's jst tht he is an incredulous,egoistic,self centered,passionate,intense,mercenery,sadisitc,dickheaded jerk individual, so he has still a long way to go before confessing his own feelings even to his own being,for this reason, for the time being there's even no question of confessing those unwanted feelings of his infront of Astha! I jst hope his self realization doesn't take a too long a way tht it ultimately becomes difficult for him to even reach Astha in that phase of his life!
Waiting for the next epi to see now which pathetic way or excuse Shlok will give for getting her back after having done with so called fake love and teaching her lesson for his baba's insult!
Yet again grt direction and editing with all the scenes,grt acting by Avi,Manish ji,Shrenu and Samir!
On tht note signing off for today😊

Hi Rome - super analysis 
very emotional response to an emotion packed episode -  i loved what u mentioned about NA
he deserved the slap in the face - he asked anjali to force aastha to break ties with her family
and aastha replies that she will never ever break ties with her family, come what may and then walks out of A house
and it is true that shlok is now behaving like sploit brat - whether intentionally or not we have to
wait and see - he is a mercenary maybe only to his dad - his dad has bought him with emotions
and he is doing everything for his dad to keep that bond intact - tho it is still not sure completely
whether he knows about his dad fully and he is also playing a game - i think the latter is true
but cvs are clever and wont tell us so soon what the exact picture is.
and aastha as expected behaved the way she was epxected to behave - she may not
warm up to shlok so easily tho even if she softens towards him after finding out abt avdhoot
truth😛

jonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanhita88

Lovely post jonee...enjoyed each n every word of yours...Amazing analysis...

thanks a lot sanhita
i loved the episode😊
priyabiju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful analysis . Now i thnk revenge  trck ended nd hatred track begins... 
anyway hatts off to all EBP team esp to the director .
jonee thumbnail
[QUOTE=asthak]
Great Analysis Jonee, have to agree with what you said in review, each character stood according to their characterizations. Loved how you described Astha, Shlok and NA. So correct.

"Shlokie going into darker side?" , this is what I felt after I saw today's episode. The reason is his monologues today, I was waiting for his reactions when Astha will leave him.
Yes, he is angry that she left but he himself said in a vehement manner to leave the house didn't he?!!?. He is angry now!! oh boy...that is one reaction he can show for everything 😊. 
He keeps on saying you insulted my baba, but he is actually stroking his ego on the side. when did she insult his baba btw?! He says everything is out in open now i.e., his hatred.
I liked how Kirlosker's supported their daughter. Ajju, Avdhoot were silent but Kalindi supported her daughter completely. Ajju being the eldest in the house, I felt she is right to ask Astha, Kalindi to think again before making any big decision.
Agnihotri's ..all of them were silent during father-son convo, but NA's expressions, speech were priceless. He was not at all expecting whatever was happening, what a great birthday gift!!
His dialogues made laugh so badly today:
"Tumne Shaadi jaise pavitra rishte ko mazak banake rakhdiya hei"
"Log hamaari taur tareekonko apnana chahte hain, hamari tarah banna chathe hein" ..really NA ..to torture your wife in closed doors ..what a sarcasm.
I also loved the convo between Varad and Shlok and the way he said "Tum uske Bhai ho ya mere!!", I loved these 2 brother's convo, it was heart to heart both in their original self. Our dear Astha ..she is still so hopelessly in love with him.
One person's expressions I was surprised today & yesterday were Anjali, she is silent, did not taunt Astha. She was observing silently or just said 2 dialogues both in soft manner as possible only(the way we know how she talks generally).She seemed to be a little bit happy to at the developments happening in the house.

Scenes that stood out today for me:
1. When Astha was leaving Kavya crying, requesting not to go, and says "I love You" and Astha replies back saying the same..there is Shlok in the background.
2. When NA and Shlok were having convo, there is Sojal, Abhay,Jaya. It shows that these 3 are on wrong side. Then again Shlok stands facing camera and Varad,Anjali in between them; that means they are on the middle (will eventually turn to be good). Awesome direction and symbolism again👏.
3. His breaking the mirror , depicts he broke his alter ego! Like you said in review, no more mirror talk all out open. But, I wonder what it means will he go much into darker side? or is it for good?

Everybody did their part very well..AVi, Shrenu, Manishji and Samir today. Again, Avi did great acting during his monologues. 

Update: just now read others interpretations too...@lachii, @rome, @OQ, @dsr...very nice.
[/QUOTE
Thanks asthak - your right - there were a lot of good scenes today and i loved the kavya and varad scenes in particular - and waseem has this wonderful way of conveying the plot thru placement of characters on the screen  and emotions thru light and darkness and reflected shots - lot ofd
effort but conveys so much
and good dialogues also in the episode 😊
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Sia,sabudana cutlet main bhi aloo hota hain😆

aloo my fav ...today i made aloo after 2 days , parwal aloo  😆
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sia--

aloo my fav ...today i made aloo after 2 days , parwal aloo  😆

Sia , tum Agnihotri ghar ki bahu hoti to bahut Khush hoti. Roz aloo khati , baat chaloo shlok se😆