Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: asthak

Great Analysis Jonee, have to agree with what you said in review, each character stood according to their characterizations. Loved how you described Astha, Shlok and NA. So correct.

"Shlokie going into darker side?" , this is what I felt after I saw today's episode. The reason is his monologues today, I was waiting for his reactions when Astha will leave him.
Yes, he is angry that she left but he himself said in a vehement manner to leave the house didn't he?!!?. He is angry now!! oh boy...that is one reaction he can show for everything 😊. 
He keeps on saying you insulted my baba, but he is actually stroking his ego on the side. when did she insult his baba btw?! He says everything is out in open now i.e., his hatred.
I liked how Kirlosker's supported their daughter. Ajju, Avdhoot were silent but Kalindi supported her daughter completely. Ajju being the eldest in the house, I felt she is right to ask Astha, Kalindi to think again before making any big decision.
Agnihotri's ..all of them were silent during father-son convo, but NA's expressions, speech were priceless. He was not at all expecting whatever was happening, what a great birthday gift!!
His dialogues made laugh so badly today:
"Tumne Shaadi jaise pavitra rishte ko mazak banake rakhdiya hei"
"Log hamaari taur tareekonko apnana chahte hain, hamari tarah banna chathe hein" ..really NA ..to torture your wife in closed doors ..what a sarcasm.
I also loved the convo between Varad and Shlok and the way he said "Tum uske Bhai ho ya mere!!", I loved these 2 brother's convo, it was heart to heart both in their original self. Our dear Astha ..she is still so hopelessly in love with him.
One person's expressions I was surprised today & yesterday were Anjali, she is silent, did not taunt Astha. She was observing silently or just said 2 dialogues both in soft manner as possible only(the way we know how she talks generally).She seemed to be a little bit happy to at the developments happening in the house.

Scenes that stood out today for me:
1. When Astha was leaving Kavya crying, requesting not to go, and says "I love You" and Astha replies back saying the same..there is Shlok in the background.
2. When NA and Shlok were having convo, there is Sojal, Abhay,Jaya. It shows that these 3 are on wrong side. Then again Shlok stands facing camera and Varad,Anjali in between them; that means they are on the middle (will eventually turn to be good). Awesome direction and symbolism againπŸ‘.
3. His breaking the mirror , depicts he broke his alter ego! Like you said in review, no more mirror talk all out open. But, I wonder what it means will he go much into darker side? or is it for good?

Everybody did their part very well..AVi, Shrenu, Manishji and Samir today. Again, Avi did great acting during his monologues. 

Update: just now read others interpretations too...@lachii, @rome, @OQ, @dsr...very nice.

Good one , AsthaK, what's your name ? Or do you prefer to be called Astha .  Shlokie does seem to be going on the darker side, it's going to be very difficult for the redemption, but I am sure the CVs have something cool up their sleeve. Great acting by avinash, acting like a spoilt brat.
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Oblivion007

It's jst tht he is an incredulous,egoistic,self centered,passionate,intense,mercenery,sadisitc,dickheaded jerk individual, so he has still a long way to go before confessing his own feelings even to his own being,for this reason, for the time being there's even no question of confessing those unwanted feelings of his infront of Astha! I jst hope his self realization doesn't take a too long a way tht it ultimately becomes difficult for him to even reach Astha in that phase of his life!

good analysis rome. you showered so many praises on shlok! gosh you hate him!!πŸ˜ƒ
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: asthak

Great Analysis Jonee, have to agree with what you said in review, each character stood according to their characterizations. Loved how you described Astha, Shlok and NA. So correct.

"Shlokie going into darker side?" , this is what I felt after I saw today's episode. The reason is his monologues today, I was waiting for his reactions when Astha will leave him.
Yes, he is angry that she left but he himself said in a vehement manner to leave the house didn't he?!!?. He is angry now!! oh boy...that is one reaction he can show for everything 😊. 
He keeps on saying you insulted my baba, but he is actually stroking his ego on the side. when did she insult his baba btw?! He says everything is out in open now i.e., his hatred.
I liked how Kirlosker's supported their daughter. Ajju, Avdhoot were silent but Kalindi supported her daughter completely. Ajju being the eldest in the house, I felt she is right to ask Astha, Kalindi to think again before making any big decision.
Agnihotri's ..all of them were silent during father-son convo, but NA's expressions, speech were priceless. He was not at all expecting whatever was happening, what a great birthday gift!!
His dialogues made laugh so badly today:
"Tumne Shaadi jaise pavitra rishte ko mazak banake rakhdiya hei"
"Log hamaari taur tareekonko apnana chahte hain, hamari tarah banna chathe hein" ..really NA ..to torture your wife in closed doors ..what a sarcasm.
I also loved the convo between Varad and Shlok and the way he said "Tum uske Bhai ho ya mere!!", I loved these 2 brother's convo, it was heart to heart both in their original self. Our dear Astha ..she is still so hopelessly in love with him.
One person's expressions I was surprised today & yesterday were Anjali, she is silent, did not taunt Astha. She was observing silently or just said 2 dialogues both in soft manner as possible only(the way we know how she talks generally).She seemed to be a little bit happy to at the developments happening in the house.

Scenes that stood out today for me:
1. When Astha was leaving Kavya crying, requesting not to go, and says "I love You" and Astha replies back saying the same..there is Shlok in the background.
2. When NA and Shlok were having convo, there is Sojal, Abhay,Jaya. It shows that these 3 are on wrong side. Then again Shlok stands facing camera and Varad,Anjali in between them; that means they are on the middle (will eventually turn to be good). Awesome direction and symbolism againπŸ‘.
3. His breaking the mirror , depicts he broke his alter ego! Like you said in review, no more mirror talk all out open. But, I wonder what it means will he go much into darker side? or is it for good?

Everybody did their part very well..AVi, Shrenu, Manishji and Samir today. Again, Avi did great acting during his monologues. 

Update: just now read others interpretations too...@lachii, @rome, @OQ, @dsr...very nice.

asthak.
i stopped worrying about shlok's dark side. he shouts more and acts less. he is angry now because aastha left him without even looking back once. he needs some attention is all, prefarably aastha's.πŸ˜› its niranjan i worry about more.πŸ˜•

apart from the scenes you mentioned, i liked Shlok-Varad convo too. i wondered if shlok was talking about aastha and him or was he talking about varad, when varad tried to play marriage counsellorπŸ˜›. avinash's expressions were to die for, beary cuteπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by dsr11 - 10 years ago
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very apt analysis ...loved all takes in this post !! you , Rekha , sandhya & Rome (is that your real name ) are very good when it comes to writing abt our baddy boy shlok πŸ˜† 
Keep writing and i will continue reading πŸ˜†
Edited by --Sia-- - 10 years ago
Operaqueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

trueπŸ˜† Avinash needs to lose that teeny-tiny paunch that peaks through his slim-fit shirts. lagta hai honeymoon pe kuch jyada samose kha liye.

why is chacha ji wearing ram kapoor's suit?πŸ˜† that was way too big for him.

Lol, ram Kapoor's suits πŸ˜† Very soon it might fit avinash if he does not go easy on the samosas . πŸ˜Š
Operaqueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sia--

very apt analysis ...loved all takes in this post !! you , Rekha , sandhya & Rome (is that your real name ) are very good when it comes to writing abt our baddy boy shlok πŸ˜† 

Keep writing and i will continue reading πŸ˜†

Thanks Sia, we love to analyse  shlok inside out, πŸ˜Š 
How's the snow storm, aloo ke bhajiye is awesome when it's cold 
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Thanks Sia, we love to analyse  shlok inside out, πŸ˜Š 
How's the snow storm, aloo ke bhajiye is awesome when it's cold 

Northeast had it last week ...but it's bitter cold can't even stand out for 2 minutes ..from tomorrow it should be fine πŸ˜Š
I like sabudana cutlet better πŸ˜†
Edited by --Sia-- - 10 years ago
Oblivion007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Sia--

very apt analysis ...loved all takes in this post !! you , Rekha , sandhya & Rome (is that your real name ) are very good when it comes to writing abt our baddy boy shlokπŸ˜†

Keep writing and i will continue readingπŸ˜†

thanks sia!yeah,Shlok is a complex character whom we like to dissect!it's fun that way!infact i love both astha and shlok to analyze for their numerous flaws as persons!
my full name is Romenas,it's kinda long,so my frnds and close ones call me Rome!it seemed unreal to u πŸ˜›
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Good one , AsthaK, what's your name ? Or do you prefer to be called Astha .  Shlokie does seem to be going on the darker side, it's going to be very difficult for the redemption, but I am sure the CVs have something cool up their sleeve. Great acting by avinash, acting like a spoilt brat.

Thanks Sandhya. Its Jia 😊. But, I like to be called as Astha, love love how Shrenu performs as Astha πŸ˜Š.
Yes, Shlok will take some time to redeem ..he is a spoilt brat ..rightly said.
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

asthak.
i stopped worrying about shlok's dark side. he shouts more and acts less. he is angry now because aastha left him without even looking back once. he needs some attention is all, prefarably aastha's.πŸ˜› its niranjan i worry about more.πŸ˜•

apart from the scenes you mentioned, i liked Shlok-Varad convo too. i wondered if shlok was talking about aastha and him or was he talking about varad, when varad tried to play marriage counsellorπŸ˜›. avinash's expressions were to die for, beary cuteπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Rekha (am I right?), That bad boy needs some love and attention but wont accept it πŸ˜Š