Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jonee

all of them are remaining true to their masks and the charade continues in the Agnihotri mansion...
     our dear Aastha -  hopelessly in love but forced to hate her loved one ...
  and our dear angry Shlok -  furious with Aastha because she cannot trust him but is unable to cope with his inner  feelings for her - cloaking it in a mask of hatred and hiding under his Baba's cover of  samman and public image.. ...
and NA - the master pretender - creating an aura around himself as the perfect man/husband/ philanthrophist  -   whom he says everyone looks up to  - an image so precious to him that he insists  his dear son bring his DIl back home as the izzat of the house is linked to aastha and her
leaving the house will be a daag on his public image ...

and the irony of all ironies - he gives his son a lecture on marriage :  " shaadi ka pavitra rishta ko tum mazaak  banakar diya - "  i know you will do anything for me, but this time your thareeka was not right ... he tells his dear Bacha ...

he adds that marriage is for life and aastha has to come back - ussey tum wapas lana hi hoga"'

and our dear shlokie  looks at him angrily -/ he knows he will  have to bring
aastha back - ... tho his ego his hurting him ...

very nice analysis jonee. True that Aastha and Shlok are covering their true feelings for each other in the mask of hatred subconsciously while Niranjan consciously covers his true black soul in the mask of goodness and propriety. i laughed hard when he was lecturing shlok about the sanctity of marriage. he maintains the sanctity of marriage by beating his wife black and blue behind closed doors and i guess he wants his son to do the same with Aastha, though he did not say so in words. loved his striken face when aastha decided to walk out trampling all over his agnihotri honor.πŸ˜†

When Aastha was leaving Kavya said. "don't go chachi, i love you so much". there's shlok standing in the background. i felt like he was saying that.πŸ˜†. And he reverts back to binge drinking. sandhya's wish came true.πŸ˜ƒ its true to his character actually. He needs Aastha to soothe his heart but he doesn't want to look vulnerable to either himself or to aastha by admitting it. So he found another means to numb his pain. loved the conversation between Varad and Shlok. it was cute to watch shlok throwing tantrums. "tum uske bhai ho ya mere bhai? uske side kyon le rahe ho?" He is such a child sometimes. Strange and a very sad thing is that he acts this way in front of aastha or his siblings but never in front of his parents. He looked like a wounded animal when he talked to her picture. He is hurt that she gave up on him so easily. What about the HAS theory that he is doing all this to protect aastha?! though he makes a conscious attempt to hate her and to make her life a hell, probably subconsciously he must be helping her and her family as he knows about his father very well. Now that the mirror is broken and there are no more pretenses to hide behind, lets see how he deals with his feelings.

Kirloskar family never disappoints me. They are always there to support their child. They never once taunted her about her rash decision to marry Shlok. Ajju and Avdhoot tried to remain calm and supportive but Kalindi, true to her nature, was getting ready to fight for her daughter.

Edited by dsr11 - 10 years ago
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice analysis jonee ji. Shlok is going to have hard time to get back astha . Kirloskars are upset with shlok and he needs to convince kalindi which is going to be big task for him . Astha will get enough time to think about shlok good side but it's going to be interesting to watch . 

dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dsr11

very nice analysis jonee. True that Aastha and Shlok are covering their true feelings for each other in the mask of hatred subconsciously while Niranjan consciously covers his true black soul in the mask of goodness and propriety. i laughed hard when he was lecturing shlok about the sanctity of marriage. he maintains the sanctity of marriage by beating his wife black and blue behind closed doors and i guess he wants his son to do the same with Aastha, though he did not say so in words. loved his striken face when aastha decided to walk out trampling all over his agnihotri honor.πŸ˜†

When Aastha was leaving Kavya said. "don't go chachi, i love you so much". there's shlok standing in the background. i felt like he was saying that.πŸ˜†. And he reverts back to binge drinking. sandhya's wish came true.πŸ˜ƒ its true to his character actually. He needs Aastha to soothe his heart but he doesn't want to look vulnerable to either himself or to aastha by admitting it. So he found another means to numb his pain. loved the conversation between Varad and Shlok. it was cute to watch shlok throwing tantrums. "tum uske bhai ho ya mere bhai? uske side kyon le rahe ho?" He is such a child sometimes. Strange and a very sad thing is that he acts this way in front of aastha or his siblings but never in front of his parents. He looked like a wounded animal when he talked to her picture. He is hurt that she gave up on him so easily. What about the HAS theory that he is doing all this to protect aastha?! though he makes a conscious attempt to hate her and to make her life a hell, probably subconsciously he must be helping her and her family as he knows about his father very well. Now that the mirror is broken and there are no more pretenses to hide behind, lets see how he deals with his feelings.

Kirloskar family never disappoints me. They are always there to support their child. They never once taunted her about her rash decision to marry Shlok. Ajju and Avdhoot tried to remain calm and supportive but Kalindi, true to her nature, was getting ready to fight for her daughter.

very we'll said dsr. Kavya suing astha not to leave and she loves her looked like shlok desperately thinking in his mind . Today with his extra facial hair shlok was like devadas .for a minute when shlok was talking to varda I felt "full on drama " he knows to cover very well
ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the past Astha has easily forgiven/overlooked Shlok flaws as she is blinded by love and wears rose tinted glassesand has the memory of a goldfish. but this time even if she is ready to forgive Shlok I don't think Kalindi (Ajju and Avdhoot are weak) will allow Astha to blindly walk back into Shloks arms, Kalindi isn't blinded by love to all the Agnihotri's flaws but she is constantly crippled by her own husband and MIL, But i believe her child has been hurt and humilated and she will not allow them back into her daughters life so easily even if she has to go against everyone including Astha's wishes

who will come out the winner Kalindi or Shlok, I don't think that Astha is a participant in the fight she is the audience to the big clash and will go with who wins. 
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me the most interesting part regarding the past two episodes has been seeing NA reaction. Hell the guy looked shell shocked. Even he never expected anything of this sort happening. 
jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dsr11

thanks rekha

nice views on shlok - its true he becomes helpless when aastha is not around and he
is filled with rage at her inability to trust him after what happened in HM - and i also loved the
kavya scene - shlok's expressions seem to say what kavya said and aastha saying i love you a lot and will miss you too seems to be her saying it to shlok rather than to kavya - as we see shlok
standin there between them during that scene - i must say kavya acted very well - very talented
child 
and i also loved the varad- shlok scene - it said a lot about both of them and also for once,
shlok let down his barriers and acted like a younger brother - infact, varad earlier did tell
aastha - i know shlok - he is not like that - give him time to change" - so varad knows his
shlok well ...πŸ˜›
jonee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rbb1

Well written update thank you

thanks RayπŸ˜›
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
your writing skills are blooming day by day jonee...you are becoming almost poetic in your writing...its a delight to read esp after such episodes that put one's emotions into a wringer...
so we see EBP in EBP ... 

aastha accused of apmaan and shlok to take revenge and bring her back on his dad's feet...

but this time no altered ego, no drama(shlok said in jungle "one should do drama according to his aukaat")...everything out in the open...though this time aastha ain't gonna trust you mister shlok agonyhotri(i hope so that is as miss aastha dumboskar can be very unexpected)...😡...she might play along as she was remembering him saving his life...all he has to prove is he did not put her daddy to jail...

anyhow.. bacha promised baba and so i presume there is going to be a deal between aastha and shlok...of course after or during the bhail puri in jail...pretty much as was expected after last episode...😊

though i would have loved to see aastha in kirloskar's house, time to think and an office track but because of teh promise i am expecting aastha back in the agnihotri house with rights as bahu and boy, ain't she gonna rock their agony house...😈

@rekha ...HAS is still on...you wanna listenπŸ€“β“
jonee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dakshaavi

Very nice analysis jonee ji. Shlok is going to have hard time to get back astha . Kirloskars are upset with shlok and he needs to convince kalindi which is going to be big task for him . Astha will get enough time to think about shlok good side but it's going to be interesting to watch . 

t
thanks daskshaavi 
its true that shlok wont find it easy to get aastha back - and aastha is also going to miss him but 
will resist for a while - but may not be for long  - wonder if kalindi will succeed also - as both
ajju and avdhoot seem to want to give shlok more time...πŸ˜›