mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Kaun mera, kya to lagay...
Ruhi is a wonderful kid, but it's her misfortune that nothing is right in her life. Everything is just messed up. I just really feel bad for her when I see her relationship with her so called parents.

Shagun (mother): kehna ko to she is mother of Ruhi, but I think ye kisi ki kuch nahi lagti except her ashok🤢. Like seriously where was her motherly feelings gone when she left that 6months old daughter of hers. N guess what she now wants her child back not bcz of some mamta but only Ashok said so! 

Raman (father): he loves Ruhi but does not shows it. Ruhi loves him so so much, but Raman can't give back love to her, just bcz she reminds him of his cheater ex-wife!!

So all in all, there is no one for her(at least from her parents side), who truly loves her n cares for her.
But wait, look what we got here rather who we got here, there is someone who truly cares for her n reaches there whenever Ruhi needs someone! She is none other than our Ishita!
Hope she always stays there with Ruhi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Really appreciate how Ishita/ Divyanka portrays the role that she can dies for Ruhi... 
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Really appreciate how Ishita/ Divyanka portrays the role that she can dies for Ruhi... 

Ishita really loves Ruhi n divyanka is doing amazing job in portraying Ishita's emotions.😊
amazing post love this serial 
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockstar29

amazing post love this serial 

Thanks! :)
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i completely agree...beautifully written...👏