Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: togepe30

[BR][BR]I doubt he wud call Salman his friend !![BR]I thought he was talking abt SRK and the Chopras..l[BR][BR]But considering SRK was associated with Krrish...he might b talking abt YRF...Dhoom3 vs. Krrish3...[BR][BR]

Sallu HR Vgd frnds

Sallu was the one who encouraged HR about
Body fitness n all

Both bcz frnds to foes recently oly
But at present SRK only there at BO no Sallu movies

So he is referring srk I think
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Sallu HR Vgd frnds

Sallu was the one who encouraged HR about
Body fitness n all

Both bcz frnds to foes recently oly
But at present SRK only there at BO no Sallu movies

So he is referring srk I think

but someone just mentioned srks red chillies did the special effects...why would it be srk? 
MissChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let income tax dept release the figures ...after  Roshans file the IT returns, as they were also producers , right?

mayukh99 thumbnail
He did very good by expressing his anger, wish he does this more often, those a******s needs to be opposed.
kaya88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well said  hrithik πŸ‘
the film ran for more than 50 days in the theatres, so its quite obvious that the 244cr figure is indeed a solid one, had it got a negative WOM with a week run only, then the 174cr figures would be believable, but a film which ran for more than 50 days and had earned more than 150 crs in its first week, then its quite clear that the film's lifetime is roundt about 244 crs..

Good that HR came out and clarified the matter, yes nobody doubts the success of the film..
Edited by harshu.sundas - 10 years ago
d2rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice to see his statements...i am sure he will be out of all his personal mess very soon and all these are just gonna make him more stronger Edited by d2rocks - 10 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeahhh thats more like Bro Hrithik. Never seen him angry like this b4. πŸ‘
I think hez more pissed off at the article thats says he and his father has some fued over what??? f**king K3 bo? He hais his father like a God and blood is thicker than water or alcohol.. bloody stpd media. HR is no pushover. 

I think it was Abinash who calculated how wrong BOI is when K3 with 4300 plus screens with 80-90 % occupancy-hiked prices  first day is equal to almost half the creens of RL with 70 % occupancy  πŸ˜†

Ever since then BOI had only one agenda in mind ... bring K3 BO not let pass that Kapoor lad's YJHD.. πŸ˜† Yet, they called 115 Crs movie a Blockbuster with only 174 Crs..They kept reducing the figures... and diclared they dont have access to telugu tamil versions...πŸ˜† BOI is biased is no seceret. 

This k3 BO is not going anywhere untill Rakesh Roshan hand over all the figures to either film board or ITD. The distrubutors will be out with knives if RR inflated the figures coz they have to pay tax to .. and if they have pay for something they didnt earn.. they wudnt quiet, wud they? 

RR is also honest abt his endorsements income in the film.. which he cud hide to save income tax.. or the merchandise and tv rights/ music rights.. 

Hrithik said he wants to D3 to break his reacords.. thats a sport. And D3's records will be broken too. Thats fact. 

SRk and YRF r way more poweful to this shity media to take on.. they can maipulate anything and no1 will aks anyhting.

And all of sudden BOI have access to telugu tamil versions with D3.. must be get paid by YRF, eh? 

NO HR fans denied D3 has broken all thr records nor they r in hiding to admit it. 

Picture abhi baki hai, let RR come forward and I wish this time he sues BOI and ask them for their sources or capabilities to cover whole of India BO numbers.. 

Enuff of K3 BO for now.. I love the way HR gave that statement. And yes hez taking a dig at hez so-called frnds at SRK and YRF. 

I like the last line.. WE HAVE JUST BEGUN. I always blvd Hr is too much a family man that he doesnt do enuff films and spent time at home. We will see new HR now.. 

More powers to Hrithik Bro.. once u decide that ... this is it.. I wanna rule the BO..nothing can stop him. Let the anger and sdaness of personal life be ur strong point.. and not weak ness. 

Amen!