Angry Hrithik Blasts his detractors

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hrithik Roshan has finally broken his silence. With reports suggesting a falling-out between Hrithik and his dad over the projection of "inflated" trade figures of Krrish 3, the actor has issued a statement to put all speculation to rest for good.

The 39-year-old star apparently thinks there are vested interests who are made insecure by his success and they are trying to put him down in public.

"'Krrish 3' has done a business of about 244cr India and around 55cr overseas. I wonder who these people are who have been so affected by these numbers and my success. Are they the ones I call my friends I wonder? I would like to tell them that they need not ever be insecure about another man's success cause all they need to do is concentrate on their own hard work which in turn will help them achieve what they want," Hrithik Roshan issued the statement on Tuesday, January 7.

PHOTOS: Hrithik Roshan celebrates Krrish 3' success

The Krrish 3 star also sent out a warning that all the derogatory attempts directed at him, his father Rakesh Roshan and the movie Krrish 3 must stop.

"Some from the industry and certain sections of the media are hell-bent on putting me, my father and 'Krrish 3' down. I have maintained my silence until now but these derogatory manipulations need to stop," he makes it clear.

And for those who think that Hrithik Roshan and his father no longer see eye-to-eye, the star says, "In the meantime stop manipulating the press! Believe in karma. As my father and I do. And one last thing about my father and me as a team- WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN!"

The actor has been grappling with a lot of personal upheaval lately, what with his health complications and his split from wife Sussanne Roshan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

most of the entertainment sites and tv channels have reported between 230-240 Cr net for K3, except for BOI. so where is the disconnect ? HR needs to concentrate on his health and future assignments rather then commenting on few media articles ...
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

all they need to do is concentrate on their own hard work

They ARE. Red Chillies did the VFX for Krrish. Hence they are concentrating on Krrish's trade.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Are they the ones I call my friends I wonder?

Who are these friends that is he referring to?
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ponymo

[DIV][/DIV]
[DIV]Who are these friends thatis he referring to?[/DIV]

Salman n srk I think.
Only Jadoo can solve this mess now. 😆
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Salman n srk I think.

🤓

light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Times of india they manupalate numbers , news . Boi is its branch , with help of zoom. They do ads licking for the people who pay him and who dont they demean them.
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow indirectly said many things
and its not a big deal to predict who can that be 😉
Karenina thumbnail
This whole Krrish 3 BO figures are mystical. Almost every site has reported around 250 crores, with BOI reporting it less than what Yeh Jawani did. I find that strange. I go by BOI always, but how did such a contrast even come about? There is something fishy.