Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Episode 98

nanoeditings Senior Member
nanoeditings
nanoeditings

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:13am | IP Logged

My Review will be as follows :

First, the show now is very interesting and also very twisted cause all assumptions are gone with wind . . . shlok return to old character . . . his family are totally shocked even abhay . . . actually i think many times in this but all i find that shlok has something for aastha but after her rejection and disbelief of him , this makes him totally anger & gives him a small reason to back to old ugly shlok "angry psycho young man" he keeps remind himself of that every woman should be treat like a servant & be humiliated as much as he can and this due to unknown past or tragic past . . . all he said in yesterday episode just to hurt aastha badly as much as he can due to her refusal . . .  but aastha wasn't that easy , she was strong & bold enough to say everything to his family & will do the same with her family too very soon . . .

I am glad too that niranjan will force shlok to make aastha return back to agnihotri house . . . niranjan without notice that is one of the reasons to make them back together what ever the real reason behind getting aastha back to their house . . . actually i didn't think that niranjan will do this . . . he was the farthest person from my imagination . . . also shlok never says no to his beloved father as he order him now to make aastha back at agnihtri house . . .

i like bharat & kaka action to convince aastha & their words are a proof that shlok is not like he acts, he was hurt badly by a woman so he thought if he hurt badly women he will be relieved but it's not true . . . aastha remember all good moments that shlok take care of her & save her life many times . . . that he was good with her . . . but he hates her as he said in front of his family . . . also aastha know what he did to her family . . .  aastha decide to not back to shlok house . . . and she told her family everything. . .  they are shocked too . . . they support her which is good . . . cause when shlok try to make aastha came back, he must face her family first . . .

shlok never confess his faults, instead he put all his anger and his arrogance on aastha . . . shlok never realize his mistakes ever . . .  

i like bharat when he talks with shlok about what he did wrong . . . but shlok is very stubborn and so arrogance to talk to his old brother in wrong way . . . i am glad that aastha disconnected the phone & switch it off in shlok face . . .  wow . . .

Precap , shlok over confidence is talking now but he never know what aastha family can do to protect their only daughter . . .  i think kalindi will make his life like hell to hurt her daughter badly like that . . . niranjan know shlok weak point that shlok never & can't say no to his father ever . . . everyone in shlok is surprised of shlok attitude & confidence to get aastha back . . . niranjan fulfill his ego & arrogance by seeing shlok obey him . . .

Can't wait to see what aastha & kalindi will do with shlok . . . it's gonna be a big fight . . . all the truth are out but all are hurt. . . so shlok & aastha get ready to painful conversation . . .

Awesome Episode (Y) <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaaviPiuPerera--Devakshi--decemaprvj3072MereMahiyaa.Neelum.drashti

--Devakshi-- Goldie
--Devakshi--
--Devakshi--

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:25am | IP Logged
the show is in the most interesting phase now...really happy to see this kind of twist...really very interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanoeditings

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Interesting reviewThumbs Up. I think NA want shlok to b further like him, so that's why he is forcing shlok to go for aastha, making it an ego issue (which t is already) and make shlok cross the limits.

nanoeditings

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
i wonder what niranjan plans to do after aastha is in the house

nanoeditings

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top