bhawanaAVINAfan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Astha is really lucky to have a mother like kalindi...in fact she has a very supportive family..
Many times it happens when a girl leaves her in laws house ...her parents do not support her just like jyoti
What a contrast of mothers Anjali and kalindi
Both have suffered from the same situation in past
But one wants her daughter to compromise n live with an evil husband who tortures her to the death
And one who wants her daughter to live a happy life whether its with her husband or without it
Although I have lot of sympathy with Anjali...I want her not to keep quiet at least for her daughter

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
niceee post :P
Agreee all moms could bee likee ashta mooom 
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really like Kalindhi . Kalindhi got a good and supportive husband unlike Anjali .
JJ15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice to see the differences in mothers and families. It's showing a necessary change in society and the results of choosing the two different approaches.
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhawanaAVINAfan

Astha is really lucky to have a mother like kalindi...in fact she has a very supportive family..
Many times it happens when a girl leaves her in laws house ...her parents do not support her just like jyoti
But one wants her daughter to compromise n live with an evil husband who tortures her to the death
And one who wants her daughter to live a happy life whether its with her husband or without it
Although I have lot of sympathy with Anjali...I want her not to keep quiet at least for her daughter

Its better not to make any judgement about Anjali. I understand what she does is not because she is trying to be a good wife but because of some other reason we aren't aware of, maybe some threat from Niranjan. If she would have just obeyed her husband then it would be a different story, but she is always hiding the reality of a father to their children being a mother, and creating an image of Niranjan which is far away from reality. What's the need?
I completely agree that Kalindi is good mother no doubt about it. But, we stillcompletely don't know about Anjali.
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wouldn't mind a mum like kallindi

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

I agree she is a great mum
abhi_guru thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So true Bhawana. It's not every parent who supports their daughter in her every decision in life esp. if it compromises her relationship with her in laws. I find the contrast between my parents very frustrating...my mom strongly supports me and my dad says I hv to make some adjustments for others happiness. But I feel a woman should not make an adjustment unless that benefits her as well and doesn't go against her belief system.
I don't like living two lives...one in my head and one outside for the family.
I support Astha in her decision.