Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i added some snaps in the post
 continue eeping gyes 
hamsini1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just loved the IV shantanu knows vrushika very well and in some place vrushi was speechless very cute and thanx for the caps . They are looking very adorable
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: D3fication

Yayy happy VruShan Anniversaryyy to all! ^___^

I loved how Shantanu went all "kya hoga, kaise hoga" and "woowww" and Vrushi was laughing at the back ^_^ 
In dono ke bahane by god __/\__ -___- Seedha seedha nahi bolte why they like Maula mere and pehla nasha :P

Love VruShan! Cant wait for the next part of the iv! ^_^ <3

πŸ˜† VruShan underestimate their fans .Even without them saying we know why they like these sequences .☺️
Azor_Ahai thumbnail
Happy VruShan anniversary everyone. This day is indeed special. Thanks for all those screen shots.
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Diya...

πŸ˜† VruShan underestimate their fans .Even without them saying we know why they like these sequences .☺️

i added snaps eepers πŸ˜‰
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihi4VruShan

Suha πŸ€— 

The best part of the interview was REALIZATION xD That Shantanu knows Vrushika too well and what she'll say xD 

And he remembers what she said in her first interview πŸ˜² Fancy how he doesn't remember most of the special SwaRon scenes clearly and what he remembers what Vrushi said in her first iv.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Even aaj full day I was thinking about the iv ^_^ Vrushi looked really speechless re! Looking forward to the remaining parts!

P.S Happyyy VruShan anniversary ! πŸ˜³ 

hahaha ikr he doesnt remeber SWARON related dialogues but he remebers wat vrushi said even her fav song he knws πŸ˜† and ya how can we forget the way he was predicted ehr reaction and she said actually the same πŸ˜‰

happy vsm anni baby πŸ˜³
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhh yeah Vrushika ka favorite is chai date πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 

and shan xD Omg he's so excited about the dance..favorites mein se "abhi tak jo air huye hai" means pehla nasha.. warna the one which is going to air on Thursday.. Omsfshufsuhfeus πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuts_shantanu

LOVED the interview πŸ˜ƒ

Shantanu knows Vrushika so well β˜ΊοΈ ..waiting for next part.

me too πŸ˜Š
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihi4VruShan

P.S I love the topic title <3 

thank u
i updated snaps check out πŸ˜‰
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3fication

Yayy happy VruShan Anniversaryyy to all! ^___^

I loved how Shantanu went all "kya hoga, kaise hoga" and "woowww" and Vrushi was laughing at the back ^_^ 
In dono ke bahane by god __/\__ -___- Seedha seedha nahi bolte why they like Maula mere and pehla nasha :P

Love VruShan! Cant wait for the next part of the iv! ^_^ <3

kya logcial bahane mare ne shan ne πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
waiting for next parts πŸ˜ƒ