Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HPmaniac thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love it ke aaj bhi kuch bolne se pehle they just share this look and nod at each other. ❤️
Exactly. If they don't have the rights how come they played it in the promo? Boht acche actors hai dono and acche se jhoot bolte hain but hum logon ke paas thoda dimaag abhi bacha hai. (Only thoda bcuz most of us have gone crazy after ArSha)

Originally posted by: HPmaniac

I love it ke aaj bhi kuch bolne se pehle they just share this look and nod at each other. ❤️

Exactly. If they don't have the rights how come they played it in the promo? Boht acche actors hai dono and acche se jhoot bolte hain but hum logon ke paas thoda dimaag abhi bacha hai. (Only thoda bcuz most of us have gone crazy after ArSha)

Sarah, did u watch SBS IV?😆
HPmaniac thumbnail
Kaunsa?? The one in which BD waala Dr. Reyaansh Singhania who is also a vampire said that Shakti's BP is 290?  🤣
Thanks for sharing Snigs! (Pehle bolna bhool gayi thi)

Seriously, I only get to know about IV's bcuz of you. 🤗
Edited by HPmaniac - 10 years ago
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome iv.. they r cute..

they said they don't ve rights but how was it played in promo.. they didn't know it r v r little intelligent??? its dance related so can b KJ..
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
snigs SBS IV s out r not ?? coz i didn't watch it coz i don't ve that channel at home.. n i badly want to watch it..
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im becoming mad 
surprise kya hain...
justthestars7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs!! they are too cute man! hmmm i wonder what they would dance to if not khuda jaane