Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav's return after kidnap :( (Page 2)

Poll Question: Were you happy @ the way Raizada's reacted knowing Arnav wz kidnapped

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
39 [100.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

misscutegirl Senior Member
misscutegirl
misscutegirl

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Me too I totally agree! I mean wat the hell the one who lookes after all your needs and loves you so much without even faking concern lyk that snakewa and the one who they claimed too love so much this type of reaction after knowing that he was kidnapped was not at all expected :/ They were more concerned about their beloved damadji!

Edited by misscutegirl - 07 January 2014 at 9:58pm

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
no! what the heck was that anyway, as if they all had brain transplants/amnesia! and i was annoyed that khushi had to plead with arnav to believe her and that he took a bit too long to react. they could have written it much better so it stayed logical and in keeping with what we knew of the raizada's! total anticlimax from the cv's although abhaas and sanaya were too good in the scene Tongue and i overlooked it quickly coz i was so happy to get arnav back Dancing Embarrassed
RizArshi IF-Sizzlerz
RizArshi
RizArshi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
What is there to be happy about their reaction when there was no reaction in the first place?
I mean they conveniently forgot that their Chotey was kidnapped and hurt and that he may need some medical help right now. But they were too busy blaming Khushi and listening to Shyam proving his innocence. Anjali was so selfish that she believed that her husband was a saint but didn't ponder over the thought that who actually kidnapped her Chotey. Akash was angry on Khushi as to why she didn't tell him about Arnav being kidnapped but forgot to thank her for saving his brother. Instead he blamed her for the condition of his beloved Di. I better not say anything about Mami. 

So I didn't find any reason to be happy about their reaction or the lack of it to Arnav's kidnapping.  

Go to top