Poll

Were you happy @ the way Raizada's reacted knowing Arnav wz kidnapped

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I was bloody hell not😡

Come on, their beloved  Chotey was kidnapped, but everybody was worried about only Shyam. And Anjali also was only worried about Shyam, not about her beloved Chotey😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKAD thumbnail
No way.That shows the extreme of their selfishness.How could anyone be like that to that man who does everything for them It was only Khushi who stood for him as always.
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Pathetic the way the Raizada's reacted n also the way Arnav stood watching as Shyam bad mouthed his wife. I felt so pissed with Arnav than the Raizada's at that point. 
KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Arnav1Khushi

Pathetic the way the Raizada's reacted n also the way Arnav stood watching as Shyam bad mouthed his wife. I felt so pissed with Arnav than the Raizada's at that point. 

But he gave him two well deserved slaps nah.

I mean if he started to react before hand without listening to Shyam, it would have been a bit unnatural. I mean, he listened carefully and then reacted, which I felt was much better😊

Just my POV😃
Sanaya.Barun thumbnail
When shyam was going on about Khushi, i felt like punching Arnav instead. The wife who was almost dead for him was getting insulted and he did nothing.
Then after all that, he slapped for anjali and then finally something for Khushi. :/
veggie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Dey were all sad on Khushi...not believing her...even Arnav was more worried about his Di who only carez about her creep...it was disappointing...a little though since its IPK :)
Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nope! i was not...
i totally agree wid wat u said...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
V this one makes me so angry , how the heck sister who always ...says Chote but when her world shakes she doesn't give a damn about that Chote ...some serious issue I have with that.
nice post.
misscutegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me too I totally agree! I mean wat the hell the one who lookes after all your needs and loves you so much without even faking concern lyk that snakewa and the one who they claimed too love so much this type of reaction after knowing that he was kidnapped was not at all expected :/ They were more concerned about their beloved damadji!Edited by misscutegirl - 10 years ago
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
no! what the heck was that anyway, as if they all had brain transplants/amnesia! and i was annoyed that khushi had to plead with arnav to believe her and that he took a bit too long to react. they could have written it much better so it stayed logical and in keeping with what we knew of the raizada's! total anticlimax from the cv's although abhaas and sanaya were too good in the scene ðŸ˜› and i overlooked it quickly coz i was so happy to get arnav back  ðŸ˜³