astha really doesnt want to leave !!

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
in  todays  episode  the  way  astha  was  watching  back  the  house  again  &  again  &  saying  sorry  &  again  &  again  folding  her  hands  &  was  saying  that  shlok  hates  her  ,thats  why  she  is  leaving  ,&   shlok  doesnt  want  her  &  crying  &  all  &  the  way  she  was  looking  at  everyone  was  like  too  much  ,after  all  the  way  shlok  insulted  astha  right,left  &  center    again  &  again  &  did  all  the  misdoings  to  her  parents  ,the  way  she  was  acting  it  was  kind  of  hard  to  digest  for  me  as  a  fan  ,it  was  really  let  down  ,astha  is  really  flawed  but  i  wished  astha  would  learn  from  her  mistakes   &  even  as  flawed  woman  but  have  some  strength  bcoz  i  really  think  woman  coming  from  her  background (  like  loving  &  stable)   is  not  that  weak .it  is  unrealistic  to  show  her  weak

about  shlok  ,i  have  no  words left
Edited by bingyy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Nice post. yeah i can't relate with it too but then i am not aastha.
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Have not seen today's episode 
Looks like its emotion packed 
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no... TFS...
Yes, I'm also unable to digest this crying thing... Well she is sad, but this gesture portrays she is weak!
I want to see a strong Aastha...😔
Edited by hi50 - 10 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Loool shlok def dont know what too think about thaaat guy 
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The scene would have had much impact if Aastha did not cry so much and asking sorry to all folding her hands .I want Aastha to be a strong women and prove Shlok wrong she can do better things in her life other than crying.
CV's still want to show Aastha as the typical bahu who will cry while leaving the house . I want to see something new in the show.
bingyy thumbnail
yeah  ,astha  was  saying  to  varad  that  she  is  more  depressed  than  them   that  she  had  to  leave  this  house  so  soon  &  that  she  was  sooo  lucky  to  have  such  people  &  house  in  her  life  &  its  her  bad  luck  &  she  is  depressed  that  she  has  to  leave  sooo  soon  ,i  was  like ðŸ˜²  ,how  much  more  insult  does  she  need  from  shlok ????she  said  she  came  to  house  thinking  of  shlok's  love  leaving  everything   even  her  parents   but  now  that  shlok  hates  her  so  much  she  cannot  stay  here 

she  was  crying  on  the  road  &  in  her  room  also
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry all but i have a different opinion here. Aastha comes from a simple loving family and she is so full of love and life. She loved Shlok to the extent that she once said u wud be the first person i wud like to call if i am in trouble (when she gifted the phone to him). Now Shlok cheated her very badly and she left the house. But do you think it will be easy for her to forget him that easily. She is forced to leave that house she is not doing that happily...she is bound to cry and cry very badly when leaving... very realistic emotions. I wud have been happier though if she left without crying and her head held high
bingyy thumbnail
[QUOTE=mailanchi]Sorry all but i have a different opinion here. Aastha comes from a simple loving family and she is so full of love and life. She loved Shlok to the extent that she once said u wud be the first person i wud like to call if i am in trouble (when she gifted the phone to him). Now Shlok cheated her very badly and she left the house. But do you think it will be easy for her to forget him that easily. She is forced to leave that house she is not doing that happily...she is bound to cry and cry very badly when leaving... very realistic emotions. I wud have been happier though if she left without crying and her head held high[/QUOTE]

i  understand  that  she  loves  him  &  i  understand  ur  pov  but  i  agree  with  u  if  she  left  without  crying  i  would  be  happy  too  ,it  just  showed  her  as  weak  &  i  felt  that  she  really  didnt  want  to  leave  which  is  really  confusing ðŸ˜• for  me  to  digest  specially  after  everything  she  went  through  bcoz   of  shlok
bingyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: VIMAL89

The scene would have had much impact if Aastha did not cry so much and asking sorry to all folding her hands .I want Aastha to be a strong women and prove Shlok wrong she can do better things in her life other than crying.

CV's still want to show Aastha as the typical bahu who will cry while leaving the house . I want to see something new in the show.

bingo  ,yeah  ,shlok  thinks  woman  cant  do  anything  but  crying  which  astha  did  &  he  even  said  that  ,i  really  wish  cvs  would  have  showed  something  other  than  crying  ,  i  know  she  is  emotional  but  she  should  not   waste  her  tears  like  that