I liked the New Promo :) - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
@Pri and RIvs, 
yes you said the same thing - different words πŸ˜†

The future of humanity seems to be in very grave danger... Tsk Tsk...
Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

I try to ignore, but then sometimes I cave. I fear for the sanity and the future of humans. Epidemics need to be dealt with.
Oh god that was hilarious !
I had decided not to comment anything today but some comments become so irrestible that you cant help it πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MisZoobieDoobie

Well I was going to comment this but honestly del I am fed up now ! If someone has decided to judge a book by its cover you cant do anything so why bother explaining them πŸ˜†

Haha - I almost responded to several- but am using your philosophy. There's wood and I ain't explaining anything to it πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MisZoobieDoobie

Well I was going to comment this but honestly del I am fed up now ! If someone has decided to judge a book by its cover you cant do anything so why bother explaining them πŸ˜†

@MissZoobieDoobie, True, no point explaining. They have already made up their minds. So they will see what they want to see- and be happily oblivious to anything else! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by hsvs

Gita, You call these demands modest?? πŸ˜†

Yes something will come out - but what - lets see,... 

@Rivs, all well? 

@Nikita, yes the promo was very good. I liked it too...

Hi Harini
Good to see you around
My middle name is modesty.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by hsvs

@MissZoobieDoobie, True, no point explaining. They have already made up their minds. So they will see what they want to see- and be happily oblivious to anything else! πŸ˜ƒ

Seriously, post kya tha aur kya ho gaya.

I have become a great fan of KSG fans. How every post is turned into a battlefield?
Measuring anger and uncomfortableness of a pair they are not interested in, for a serial they no longer follow and airing on a channel they detest.
So much for hate!
The new guy is doing well and surely deserves a chance. About chemistry. I don't think it needs to be re-created. They will have their own chemistry once the track is on full swing.
i also liked the promo. it was awesome
Originally posted by Nikita_Smith

Asad makes a herioc entry to save Zoya who is amidst fire. He lifts an injured Zoya up...the screen rests on Raqesh's angry face for a moment then they showed the New Montage the pictures of which Divya shared on our forum today.

ok thank you for tellingπŸ˜›