friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
the promo looks awesome though if only it had kabhi
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MisZoobieDoobie

Chemistry are not build in a day. Even Karan and Surbhi did not have chemistry before ! It was only after sometime they become comfortable with each other. You cant be judging anything so soon 😆

Lol where was the chemistry post August between them anyway? Personally, that one promo shot with RV looking like Asad more than made up for the boredom I have been subjected to since then. My one request to the cvs - no cheese! I might go back to barfing otherwise 😆

hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenOfMyCastle

yes harini - alls well. Was thinking about u yesterday, saw Del around the forum and so thought of u😉

Hey, Rivs.. I am off and on here ... had gotten bugged with the pandemonium here on IF about you know what! 

There is a limit to the amount of idiocy i can tolerate!. ğŸ˜†

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: hsvs

Hey, Rivs.. I am off and on here ... had gotten bugged with the pandemonium here on IF about you know what! 

There is a limit to the amount of idiocy i can tolerate!. ğŸ˜†

I try to ignore, but then sometimes I cave. I fear for the sanity and the future of humans. Epidemics need to be dealt with.
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

Lol where was the chemistry post August between them anyway? Personally, that one promo shot with RV looking like Asad more than made up for the boredom I have been subjected to since then. My one request to the cvs - no cheese! I might go back to barfing otherwise 😆

Pri - to be fair there were glimpses of that chemistry but the inanity of the story made it hard to notice. We were extremely busy picking apart the story to catch them.

And isn't acting in itself about forcing or pretending yourself to be someone else? Isn't acting a farce initself? In its very meaning? Plus I am no talent hunter to know much about this anyways. I am here only to enjoy.
delena90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hsvs

There is a limit to the amount of idiocy i can tolerate!.😆

It's the plague 😆
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail

It's the plague 😆

OMG..did we just say the same thing but used different words?😲😲😲
delena90 thumbnail

Pri - to be fair there were glimpses of that chemistry but the inanity of the story made it hard to notice. We were extremely busy picking apart the story to catch them.

And isn't acting in itself about forcing or pretending yourself to be someone else? Isn't acting a farce initself? In its very meaning? Plus I am no talent hunter to know much about this anyways. I am here only to enjoy.

A complete and utter farce.
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well I was going to comment this but honestly del I am fed up now ! If someone has decided to judge a book by its cover you cant do anything so why bother explaining them 😆 Edited by MisZoobieDoobie - 10 years ago
delena90 thumbnail

OMG..did we just say the same thing but used different words?😲😲😲

Just read what u wrote! Lol, we did write the same thing.