Diya Aur Baati Hum

Goldie No 1.- Congrats!!! :D :D <3

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey Guys,

I have only done this a few times but since no one has done it yet I thought I would take the honours! 😎 

She is from Kolkata!

She is Anas's biggest Deewani!

She is a crazy, young girl!

Her dream is to be a Fashion Designer!

Her Favourite sweet is Gulab Jamun

Finally, she is the biggest Anika fan I have ever seen! She is crazy!

You must know who it is now?! πŸ˜† πŸ˜²

Arey Guys! My Riva...my Diya has become a GOLDIE!

YES DEBOLINA!!!!

Arey...meri Bengali Princess about bloody time you got promoted! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Riva!! Congrats on being a Goldie I have been waiting for your promotion eagerly and I was worried I would be too old to celebrate but luckily god listened to my prayers and you went on a rampage and reached the 1000 mark! Riva, I want to take this moment to thank you for all that you have done for me! I truly love you and I cant imagine my day without emailing you about every little thing to Anika, Padukone and my obsession with Tacker which only you can understand! Every other thing that has hit my life in these 9 months! We have had a beautiful friendship of 9 months and I hope this continues forevermore and we cherish each and every crazy moment of our lives together! Don't forget our road trip ever okay! Finally, thank you for supporting me, helping me, loving me and shouting at me! I wouldn't want it any other way! ❀️ Love you infinitely girl and don't take too long to get to the next level!
Now this is your little surprise from me!

Three things you love at the moment!

photo 58055-anas-rashid.jpg

I'm sure you must be hungry by now na? Afterall of that drooling and dreaming?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Now presenting your ultimate love! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Now all you guys come and congratulate my girl on her success! Thank you! πŸ€— Sorry if you guys were planning to make a thread for Debolina! My bad! πŸ˜† 
Edited by Tacker_Holic - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice Sonia!!!

Congrats Debo!!!
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Anas ki Deewani,this is 4 U

Nice thread Sonia
nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I tried to remember Bengali of congratulations but could not remember
is there any or not ?

congratsEdited by nitish95 - 10 years ago
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I became a Goldie..😲 oh yes..i didn't notice actually!!! And you made a Thread for congratulating me?!?!? Sach mein paagal ho tum yaar!!! πŸ˜† Honestly Mermaid..i thought i would complete my 1000th post when DABH would complete 1000 episodes!!! πŸ€£ I was sooo inactive!! πŸ˜†  But it just happened!! πŸ˜›

Arey baapre..kitna kuch likh diya tumne mere baare mein yaar
!!! Awww..i love you too my Baati..my hot Mermaid!! πŸ€— Gosh Mermaid...why have you praised me so much?? I'm not this good!! πŸ˜† But yes,i will keep on supporting you,helping you,loving you,caring you till my last breath!! β€οΈ And road trip is locked in my mind!! πŸ˜‰ Aww..man..i'm not being able to express my happiness after reading what you wrote in blue!!!! I'm just...glad that i got you in my life as my CLOSEST BUDDY!!  Hayyeee..my AnIka..❀️ Ooo..Anas..☺️ And WOW..GULAAB JAAMUN.. Love ya the most!!
                And thanks Ayisha & Seetha ji..πŸ€—
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Thanks Ramya di...Hayeee!!! β˜ΊοΈ And Nitish..the word for 'congratulations' in Bengali is "Abhinandan"!!! πŸ˜† But thanks buddy!! πŸ˜ƒ
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CONGO BEBO...

very nice thread sonia.
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

My treat for you😊
Congrats !!!!
SonerMeye thumbnail
Debolina, Onek Onek Avinandan roylo tomar jonno. Tomar lekha aamar khub bhalo lage. Kamona roylo tumi aro aro onek likho emni kore. Shuvecsha.

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
@Lolo...Thanks..😳

@Vasu ji..I guess it's my heart!!! πŸ˜† But actually no..it's someone else's heart where Anas resides!! ❀️ But thanks a ton for such an awesome treat..☺️

@Sonermeye...Dhanyobaad...Na na..ami ekebaarei faltu likhi..shotti..πŸ˜› Ota toh tomader bhalo drishti ja amar baaje lekhagulo keo bhalo chokhe dekhe..honestly!! 😳