Posted: 10 years ago
Hey all 😛

OK tell me do you like Sanchi in kurtis or Sanchi in sarees????

i wud say she looks awesome in sarees but I don't know...age gap bcms more visible weneber she wears sarees 🤣 My POV

so I wud say kurtis. 😉
She looks very pretty in saree's. Looks older to him anyways...still they make a cute, eyecandy couple.
She looks better in saree...but tab they look odd as a couple...she starts looking a mother of two...and when with Dhruv wo uska chota rather bahot chota bhai lagne lagta hai...
Plz don't hit me for saying this...but that's why I prefer her  in suits.
saree...yes
but...for suits... she looks better in kurtis than...the frock suits...
I love her in nite dresses... that short banyas n pajamass.. she always luks cute in that.. in one of d scene wer aaji naani convince saachi to meet Rishi!!!! I wanted dv to c saachi in that clothes . But they nevr gave us a scene..wenvr he comes to her room in the nite she wears kurtis

nancy... i want to see her in jeans...👍🏼
Sarees.😳 Also the long anarkali chudidars she wearing now suits her well..😉
Edited by _AngryBird_ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by vinee_vinee

She looks better in saree...but tab they look odd as a couple...she starts looking a mother of two...and when with Dhruv wo uska chota rather bahot chota bhai lagne lagta hai...
Plz don't hit me for saying this...but that's why I prefer her  in suits.

Yes, I feel the same.  Please let us see her only in suits! They are more suitable for her.
Originally posted by drveena

nancy... i want to see her in jeans...👍🏼

yes Veena, that is the best option for her . Then DV and Saanchi look cute together!!
She looks young in kurtis